ADVERTISEMENT

Wash Times: 1.4M illegals using stolen Social Security numbers according to IRS audit

Boy, this is eye opening. Only been going on for a century. Keep us posted from all your nutty websites and spam emails. Second thought, quit.

Boy, this is eye opening. Only been going on for a century. Keep us posted from all your nutty websites and spam emails. Second thought, quit.

I remember a great quote from a movie, A Few Great Men:

"You can't handle the truth."

Keep those borders open. Why worry about fraud like this. I suspect you would feel differently if someone stole your social security number.

I remember a great quote from a movie, A Few Great Men:

"You can't handle the truth."

Keep those borders open. Why worry about fraud like this. I suspect you would feel differently if someone stole your social security number.
I have been fighting identity theft for three years now. Your comments are not only stupid and a window to yor ignorance, it shows you really don't understand much. Illegals are illegal because they are here illegally which means they will forge documents. Most illegals are doing it to work. Identity theft is mostly done by either legal residents or overseas crime groups. Now i have taught you something that should be basic knowledge, go eat a bag of shit and stfu

I have been fighting identity theft for three years now. Your comments are not only stupid and a window to yor ignorance, it shows you really don't understand much. Illegals are illegal because they are here illegally which means they will forge documents. Most illegals are doing it to work. Identity theft is mostly done by either legal residents or overseas crime groups. Now i have taught you something that should be basic knowledge, go eat a bag of shit and stfu

LMAO. This is called fraud. That is a crime, right? And if you don't think stealing someone's SS number doesn't create enormous problems for the citizen, you are either stupid, mistaken or both, likely both.

Keep making excuses for illegals. It's part of the reason why the Dems are in the position they are currently in.

It's all the brown peoples fault, daddy trump gonna rise the rubes up. I'm sure asshat PATX can tell the difference of a legal immigrant and an "illegal" with his secret racist xray republican glasses, lol. I hear white people commit identity theft also.

Reactions: WVUBRU
It's all the brown peoples fault, daddy trump gonna rise the rubes up. I'm sure asshat PATX can tell the difference of a legal immigrant and an "illegal" with his secret racist xray republican glasses, lol. I hear white people commit identity theft also.

And they are or should be prosecuted, right? The IRS is not even going after these criminals. And according to that great saying, calling someone a racist is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Fits you pretty well.

Libs cry racism all the time to shut down debate. You cry racism. The shoe fits.
Just laughing at you making up "great sayings" but you're always making up stuff so it just comes naturally to you. How's that solar wall coming btw?

Just laughing at you making up "great sayings" but you're always making up stuff so it just comes naturally to you. How's that solar wall coming btw?

Racism as the last refuge of a scoundrel is such a true statement. Used by the left all the time. You're living proof.

Reactions: WVU82
Racism as the last refuge of a scoundrel is such a true statement. Used by the left all the time. You're living proof.
Three sentences, all BS. Of course the quote is "Patriotism" but don't let that get in the way of a good story.

Three sentences, all BS. Of course the quote is "Patriotism" but don't let that get in the way of a good story.

Many words have been used as the first word of this quote. Google it.

Krauthammer: Racism “Last Refuge Of The Liberal Scoundrel”

This saying applies to many words.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT