ADVERTISEMENT

Want to bet against the numbers? Be my guest!

your menial job as a small town newspaper reporter?

YOU MEAN LIKE THE CHARLESTON DAILY MAIL, LARGEST IN WEST VIRGINIA?
AKRON BEACON JOURNAL, WITH 4 PULITZERS WHERE MY "MENIAL JOB" SAVED COMPANY $300,000 WITH MY ONE IDEA AND BROUGHT A $5 MILLION COMPUTER IMPROVEMENT WITH ANOTHER TACTIC?
ST. PETERSBURG TIMES?

SMALL TIME MIND MUCH?

Did you write in all CAPS at these papers.

Reactions: Rootmaster
your menial job as a small town newspaper reporter?

YOU MEAN LIKE THE CHARLESTON DAILY MAIL, LARGEST IN WEST VIRGINIA?
AKRON BEACON JOURNAL, WITH 4 PULITZERS WHERE MY "MENIAL JOB" SAVED COMPANY $300,000 WITH MY ONE IDEA AND BROUGHT A $5 MILLION COMPUTER IMPROVEMENT WITH ANOTHER TACTIC?
ST. PETERSBURG TIMES?

SMALL TIME MIND MUCH?
The Charleston Daily Snail hasn't produced a newspaper in years, Paw Paw.

A reminder: I posted this at the top of the thread days ago:

If you bet on 15 seed Oral Roberts or 5 seed Creighton to win March Madness you might as well set your money on fire and at least enjoy watching it go up in flames.

You have a slim chance if you bet on Chicago Loyola since 8 seed Villanova did it in 1985, the first year for a 64-team field. But that was almost 4 decades ago. Sure you want to take that chance with your rent money?

Do you see Oral Roberts, Creighton or Loyola in the Elite Eight? Maybe you listen to someone who knows what he's talking about.

Do you see Baylor in the Elite Eight? Maybe you should listen to someone who knows what he is talking about.

And I've admitted that I under-estimated the Pac-12. So did most of the posters on this board not from the West Coast BEFORE March Madness started. If YOU did, show me a post on this board dated BEFORE March Madness started with you saying that the Pac-12 would have 2 or 3 teams in the Elite Eight! I was wrong about Pac-12. Were you?

Elite Eight in 2021 March Madness

12 Oregon State Pac-12
1 Baylor Big 12
3 Arkansas SEC
2 Houston AAC
1 Gonzaga West Coast
1 Michigan vs. 4 Florida State
2 Alabama vs. 11 UCLA
6 Southern Cal vs. 7 Oregon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT