ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek is a Soros plant...

GDwhPfkbsAAxpnx

I do wish we got to hear the 2 of them discuss policy tho. I love that Vivek does the long form podcasts, wish Trump would. Particularly with Vivek. Need more of this stuff

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I know. Hopefully Trump is smart enough to try to get him as VP.

He probably gets a job in the administration. Unfortunately Trump will need to pick someone to help with Moderates. It won't be Haley but someone like Noem might work. It's just the way it is right now. A few years down the road might be different.

He probably gets a job in the administration. Unfortunately Trump will need to pick someone to help with Moderates. It won't be Haley but someone like Noem might work. It's just the way it is right now. A few years down the road might be different.
If its Military Industrial Haley after what VIvek has done to her in the primary than Trump has no right being the candidate.
Noam on the other hand is a good choice but I'm not convinced Trump would follow through on any ideas like lowering government spending.

I do wish we got to hear the 2 of them discuss policy tho. I love that Vivek does the long form podcasts, wish Trump would. Particularly with Vivek. Need more of this stuff
His policies, if one actually believes them, are better than Trump. If he had a longer record on the important issues he would have my vote. But Vivek is still new on the national scene and not enough history there. I do hope he gets an important post in the Trump administration and stays in the arena. The country needs his ideas.

He is not. Jesus. People forget that Trump was a Democrat for a long time. Supported left policies, like banning of Semi-Auto's. If Trump can have a political turn around, so can Vivek.

Frankly, he could be a real threat to Democrats. Great personality, policy mindset more in line with Trump, not afraid of the fight and taking things head-on.

IMHO, Trump would be better suited to pick him as a VP than anyone else.

He is not. Jesus. People forget that Trump was a Democrat for a long time. Supported left policies, like banning of Semi-Auto's. If Trump can have a political turn around, so can Vivek.

Frankly, he could be a real threat to Democrats. Great personality, policy mindset more in line with Trump, not afraid of the fight and taking things head-on.

IMHO, Trump would be better suited to pick him as a VP than anyone else.

Quickest way to Biden elected again. Too much alike. Trump will have to find someone the moderates can rally around. VR is young. His political career is just getting started.

Quickest way to Biden elected again. Too much alike. Trump will have to find someone the moderates can rally around. VR is young. His political career is just getting started.

Trump is already a NY liberal. Should Republicans shoot themselves in the foot, his VP candidate will have to bring the cash, nothing about their policies will matter. It would be Nimarata.

GD6O6hNXQAAU4FH

Trump is already a NY liberal. Should Republicans shoot themselves in the foot, his VP candidate will have to bring the cash, nothing about their policies will matter. It would be Nimarata.

Trump is going to win the nomination. You crying about it will not change that.

Trump is going to win the nomination. You crying about it will not change that.

My job is to show you listless vessels your mistakes before I disappear. I expect the country to have the exact same results occur whether Biden or Trump is elected.

My job is to show you listless vessels your mistakes before I disappear. I expect the country to have the exact same results occur whether Biden or Trump is elected.

You better hope not. You're not remotely prepared as a man to handle it. Being a legend in your own mind won't cut it.

so, you're saying that the dod/cia/nsa has been running the country for 30 years and the Constitution is GONE ?

because that's what your statement means...

All you have done is shown everyone you are an idiot. Just leave.

Vivek is an incredible speaker with a message that is spot on. He will be a valuable addition to the Trump campaign.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT