ADVERTISEMENT

Soros Threatens Trump

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Alex Soros, the son of George Soros, sends a message via his Twitter account that is troubling.

Being subtle like a brick through a window the billionaire leftist posts a picture of a “Bullet Hole” and “$47.”

President Donald Trump is going to be the 47th President

• Wow
Reactions: moe
Alex Soros, the son of George Soros, sends a message via his Twitter account that is troubling.

Being subtle like a brick through a window the billionaire leftist posts a picture of a “Bullet Hole” and “$47.”

That would get most people arrested.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Sure...Alex Soros is a anti-American thug...just like is Nazi loving asshole father.
Anyone think crime went away ? Sorry it is still going strong in urban America:
Chicago 2023 Totals
Shot & Killed: 575
Total Shot: 3077

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Sure...Alex Soros is a anti-American thug...just like is Nazi loving asshole father.
Anyone think crime went away ? Sorry it is still going strong in urban America:
Chicago 2023 Totals
Shot & Killed: 575
Total Shot: 3077
Repubs think the answer to gun violence is more guns so how's that working out? multiple mass shootings most days

Last edited:
Reactions: sammyk
Repubs think the answer to gun violence is more guns so how's that working out?
I don't know of any Republican that ever said the answer to gun violence is more guns... But... we do know that the urban cities controlled by Democrats have done NOTHING to get the guns off their streets...And they have the toughest gun laws in the Country.

I don't know of any Republican that ever said the answer to gun violence is more guns... But... we do know that the urban cities controlled by Democrats have done NOTHING to get the guns off their streets...And they have the toughest gun laws in the Country.
lol All anyone has to do is go to the next door Red state with weak gun laws. Duh You say they have the toughest gun laws then say they're doing nothing, make up your mind.

lol All anyone has to do is go to the next door Red state with weak gun laws. Duh You say they have the toughest gun laws then say they're doing nothing, make up your mind.
Why has there NEVER been an NRA member in a mass shooting?

Why are all mass shooters libtard freaks?

Why are the majority of serial killers from blue states?

Why are the highest crime rates in blue states?

Just 4 questions for you to answer. I’ll add more later after you limp through these painful answers that will show your libtard ideology creates this chaos.

Reactions: atlkvb
So tell us , why do the red states who has constitutional gun laws have a lower crime rates ? Seems the states with the strictest gun laws have the most gun violence. Could it be criminals don't obey the gun laws ....

The average gun homicide rate in blue-state cities was 7.2 per 100,000 residents from 2015 to 2022, the analysis found. In red-state cities, it was 11.1 deaths per 100,000.

Map of gun deaths across the U.S. shows cities have lower rates than rural counties

Cities in Blue States Experiencing Larger Declines in Gun Violence in 2023

America's highest gun death rates are in the South

Don't buy a gun then. Just dial 911 and wait. That would be best for the rest of us.

• Haha
Hope he doesn’t miss

I get you're being stupid. But threatening someone under Secret Service Protection will get a colonoscpy without lube. If you're into that keep being stupid.

Duh...Next door red state ?
Show me your actual real numbers, not per, from a city in a red state that compares to what I posted.

Gun homicide rates were higher overall in blue cities — as defined by the mayor's party affiliation — than in red ones...according to an analysis by the left-leaning Center for American Progress Action Fund provided exclusively to Axios.

I've been posting on here as Trump's re election becomes more likely and evident, Leftists are growing more desperate as they gradually realize they are also thoroughly defeated.

"Desperation defined, defeat illustrated".

This post offered by my man @bornaneer is just another example. You won't be reading anything from the Left countering Trump's MAGA agenda...at least nothing based in policy. You also won't be hearing anything better from creepy Joe Biden. They will instead be escalating their smear rhetoric: he's a "dictator" a "racist" a "rapist" or a "felon". This is what you do when you are desperate. That's all you can say when you're defeated.

The Left is out of ideas: " fake collusion" conspiracies, illegal spying, fake Russian disinformation laptops, fake impeachments, fake plandemics complete with fake ballots, even fake Lawfare trying to defeat Trump. So now they're openly discussing and/or suggesting the only logical thing they have left or can try to prevent his inevitable & imminent return to the WH.

Kill him!

Desperation defined. Defeat illustrated.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtn1neer
Hope he doesn’t miss
Why don't you just join 81 million other highly informed and energized voters and cast another ballot for your "record vote winning" incumbent over convicted Felon Trump? 🙄

Ans: You can't because you are desperate and defeated.

So you gleefully post you hope an assasian "doesn't miss" taking aim at Trump because you know your creepy candidate won't get half the votes against him next time that he stole the last time before he was installed.

Desperation defined. Defeat illustrated.

Last edited:
Scroll up. Sorry your thread got blew up.
I did...you still CANNOT do what I asked...SHOW me the actual shootings and deaths...NOT per capita.
While you're at it...do a comparison on car jacking.

I did...you still CANNOT do what I asked...SHOW me the actual shootings and deaths...NOT per capita.
Be careful there @bornaneer. Desperate rats cornered and defeated become dangerous rodents. 🤣

lol I bring legit linked stats. You? Some unsourced unknown numbers. Go work on your presentation and find a new narrative while you're at it.

California had 2,197 murders in 2022
Florida had 344 murders in 2022

Illinois had 881 murders in 2022
West Virginia had 77 murders in 2022

Pennsylvania had 857 murders in 2022
Mississippi 131 murders in 2022

Last edited:
lol I bring legit linked stats. You? Some unsourced unknown numbers. Go work on your presentation and find a new narrative while you're at it.
Sorry Moe...I don't relish doing this to you time...after...time.
iu

• Haha
Psst...newsflash @moe . The current population migration pattern in the US is away from Blue States with heavy gun laws and higher taxes towards Red States with fewer gun ownership restrictions and lower taxes.

You can cite any statistics you want but voters are moving with their feet. I'll bet even YOU stay away from high crime "blue cities" with their heavy gun laws?

Am I right?

Last edited:
Reactions: bornaneer
Sorry Moe...I don't relish doing this to you time...after...time.
iu
lol Total fail, my stats show you're FOS. You know things are heading south when they start trying to declare themselves the 'winner' of something.

Last edited:
It’s actually YOU that’s FOS
He's also scared, terrified even! Desperate and defeated, he's trying anything he can think of to keep from facing 4 more years of Trump and MAGA.

Imagine being that desperate? It only happens when you know you are defeated.

lol Total fail, my stats show you're FOS.
You are the one that's FOS. Your numbers were per capita...Homie don't play that game. Mine were actual homicides and were 100 % accurate from a 100% reliable source.
You can look up my numbers...you will find they are correct...next time try harder.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
You are the one that's FOS. Your numbers were per capita...Homie don't play that game. Mine were actual homicides and were 100 % accurate from a 100% reliable source.
You can look up my numbers...you will find they are correct...next time try harder.
So what about your Chicago numbers? are they up? down? compared to other red and blue cities? or rural areas? you throw up one year's numbers and say how about that. That's some serious analysis lol.

California had 2,197 murders in 2022
Florida had 344 murders in 2022

Illinois had 881 murders in 2022
West Virginia had 77 murders in 2022

Pennsylvania had 857 murders in 2022
Mississippi 131 murders in 2022
Why did you post this? why do you ignore the population of the states? per capita is the only way to compare states or cities. See post #17

Repubs think the answer to gun violence is more guns so how's that working out?
Absolutely absurd comment that only those with severe limitations will harken to. Would request that HE provide disrect quotes from influential Republicans advocating as he claims.

Do I hear a c horus of crickets?.

Why do you ignore the population of the states? per capita is the only way to compare states or cities. See post #17
So then wouldn't the per capita percentages in rural areas by definition be higher because the incidents are divided by fewer numbers of people?

If you're arguing per capita numbers are lower in blue states, then you can't compare more densely populated urban areas to less densely populated rural areas and then claim the rural areas are more dangerous. That's dishonesty, but you're on the Left and honesty isn't a Leftist virtue.

Absolutely absurd comment that only those with severe limitations will harken to. Would request that HE provide disrect quotes from influential Republicans advocating as he claims.

Do I hear a c horus of crickets?.
Who Wants To Arm Teachers? Republican Men

Trump Suggests Teachers Get a ‘Bit of a Bonus’ to Carry Guns

Just an example and I'm not weighing in on the pros and cons of arming teachers just don't say that Repubs don't say that more people should be armed in response to school shootings. Ever heard it said that we need more 'good guys' with guns? same thing

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT