ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal Twitter rages at Trump for bringing water to Ohio after rail disaster

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Leftists and bleaters are pissed and cussing Trump for DONATING water and supplies to East Palestine, Ohio. Are you kidding me?

That's just pure unadulterated hatred. Leftists and their bleaters are the party of hate.

I wouldn't bash George Soros, if he donated waterf and supplies to them. I can't stand Soros' push to destroy America, but hey. Human beings helping fellow human beings in our own country? Who can't get behind that?

Pathetic leftists and their bleaters, that's who. Just unbelievable and very sad. Meanwhile, Pedo-Joe was overseas putting America and its citizens last and Buttigieg was taking personal time.

LINK: Liberal Twitter influencers stormed the social media platform yesterday after former President Donald Trump donated water and other supplies to the residents of East Palestine, Ohio.

The former president’s visit came just days after a train carrying toxic chemicals derailed in the small Ohio town, causing anxiety in some residents about the safety of local drinking water.

As a result, Trump donated water and other supplies to East Palestine, including his namesake "Trump Spring Water," which he jokingly called "Trump water."

But some Twitter influencers expressed anger at the news.

Anti-Trump PAC The Lincoln Project blamed Trump for the toxic train disaster in Ohio.

"Trump shredded the safety regulations that could have kept East Palestine residents safe and then rolled into town with Trump water and a campaign slogan. He's as useless now as he was as a president."

Lincoln Project founder Rick Wilson mocked Trump for donating water to residents Wednesday.

"Oddly, ‘Trump Water’ is what his diaper valet calls it."

Leftist Twitter influencer "Jo" accused Trump of causing the train derailment, cursing out the former president online. "‘I brought you whatever I had left of my s----- a-- trump water, did my little point at boring things photo-ops & threw some red hats at McDonald’s workers, what a hoot! Have fun with the rail disaster I helped to facilitate!!’"

Trump told Ohio residents that they were "not forgotten" in a speech Wednesday.

"We stand with you. We pray for you. And we will stand with you and your fight to help ensure the accountability that you deserve."

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has announced that he will visit East Palestine, Ohio, on Thursday, 20 days after the train first derailed in the state.

Buttigieg has previously refused to answer questions about the toxic train derailment, telling a reporter Tuesday that he was taking "personal time."

Pedo-Joe and his fellow leftists around the country, give illegal foreign nationals, 5-star hotels, free food, free water, a drivers license, a free education and free health care. What have they done for U.S. Citizens in Ohio after a disaster?

Freaking NOTHING. Then they sit around and bitch when a person they despise, tries to do SOMETHING for them. More than leftists have done for them.

And the bleaters bleat. Absolutely disgraceful.

He is man of the people. @NYC_Eer and his ilk are sinners
I love Trumps policies. I think he is a man of the people. I also think he is a stubborn old shit who could really learn a lot about saying less and meaning more. He annoys his haters BIGLY but he needs to learn how to not be baited into saying too much and when to let his actions speak louder than words.

Trump makes it hard for his detractors to dismiss him. The more they try, the more he stands out. He understands optics probably better than any modern political operative out there. The recalcitrant legacy media doesn't understand what a master PR strategist he is, so they attempt to ignore him and consequently amplify his tactics by doing so!

Look at the contrast he's suddenly created between himself and the incompetent Biden/Butt boy team over this Ohio train derailment? Instant credibility vs indifference. America first v America last. Perfect contrast...not an accident. Fits his entire campaign narrative. While the media ignored Trump, they're trying to celebrate Butt plugs and by contrast they elevate Trump while Butt plug ignores them!

Brilliant! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Trump really improved his stature by going to Palestine and needs to do more of this. This is the Trump that won in 2016. Connect with the people who distrust government.

Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
Trump could erase the national debt, provide a guaranteed 100k income per year to every American and provide 5M reparations to every person for color and still be demonized by the left. Do I care for Trump personally-probably not, most of his policies-yes.

FDB-gvJXoBEf_mb.jpg

I love Trumps policies. I think he is a man of the people. I also think he is a stubborn old shit who could really learn a lot about saying less and meaning more. He annoys his haters BIGLY but he needs to learn how to not be baited into saying too much and when to let his actions speak louder than words.
He definitely needs to learn to pick his battles. Policy wise battles foolish...

Reactions: Mitch D.
Leftists and bleaters are pissed and cussing Trump for DONATING water and supplies to East Palestine, Ohio. Are you kidding me?

That's just pure unadulterated hatred. Leftists and their bleaters are the party of hate.

I wouldn't bash George Soros, if he donated waterf and supplies to them. I can't stand Soros' push to destroy America, but hey. Human beings helping fellow human beings in our own country? Who can't get behind that?

Pathetic leftists and their bleaters, that's who. Just unbelievable and very sad. Meanwhile, Pedo-Joe was overseas putting America and its citizens last and Buttigieg was taking personal time.

LINK: Liberal Twitter influencers stormed the social media platform yesterday after former President Donald Trump donated water and other supplies to the residents of East Palestine, Ohio.

The former president’s visit came just days after a train carrying toxic chemicals derailed in the small Ohio town, causing anxiety in some residents about the safety of local drinking water.

As a result, Trump donated water and other supplies to East Palestine, including his namesake "Trump Spring Water," which he jokingly called "Trump water."

But some Twitter influencers expressed anger at the news.

Anti-Trump PAC The Lincoln Project blamed Trump for the toxic train disaster in Ohio.

"Trump shredded the safety regulations that could have kept East Palestine residents safe and then rolled into town with Trump water and a campaign slogan. He's as useless now as he was as a president."

Lincoln Project founder Rick Wilson mocked Trump for donating water to residents Wednesday.

"Oddly, ‘Trump Water’ is what his diaper valet calls it."

Leftist Twitter influencer "Jo" accused Trump of causing the train derailment, cursing out the former president online. "‘I brought you whatever I had left of my s----- a-- trump water, did my little point at boring things photo-ops & threw some red hats at McDonald’s workers, what a hoot! Have fun with the rail disaster I helped to facilitate!!’"

Trump told Ohio residents that they were "not forgotten" in a speech Wednesday.

"We stand with you. We pray for you. And we will stand with you and your fight to help ensure the accountability that you deserve."

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has announced that he will visit East Palestine, Ohio, on Thursday, 20 days after the train first derailed in the state.

Buttigieg has previously refused to answer questions about the toxic train derailment, telling a reporter Tuesday that he was taking "personal time."
It was a photo op advantage well taken advantage of, for in part for political purposes. Biden goes to Ukraine for his photo op for political purposes. Meanwhile the people of Ohio are devoid of presidential leadership. Meanwhile the economy is still terrible and meanwhile his leadership and policies rob Americans opportunities his failure as a leader are squandering .

I do wonder what the people of Ohio, WV, and KY have done to bring in supplies where Biden hasn't reacted.

He is a stubborn, boorish old man. But gets shit done. He isn’t a DC swamp creature which is why i voted twice and will vote for him again. Trump doesn’t bendover for monarchs in other countries. Hell. Maybe there wouldn’t be a Ukraine-Russia war if he wasnt forced out of office.

Trump being a fighter most of his life will probably never change his hostile personality..

He is a stubborn, boorish old man. But gets shit done. He isn’t a DC swamp creature which is why i voted twice and will vote for him again. Trump doesn’t bendover for monarchs in other countries. Hell. Maybe there wouldn’t be a Ukraine-Russia war if he wasnt forced out of office.
Putin, Xi, Kim, The Towel heads in Iran...they probably all thought he was a loud mouthed S-O-B too, but none of 'em ever tried him did they?

There's a reason we weren't entangled in any useless wars... they all knew if they started any sh*t, it I'd finish it!
iu

Yup, they knew DJT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT