ADVERTISEMENT

“He should be apologizing”: Critics call out Trump’s lie to East Palestine residents

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Nothing has changed, more Trump lies. He's really got some nerve to show up there.

“He should be apologizing”: Critics call out Trump’s lie to East Palestine residents

Asked about his administration's rollback of rail regulations during the visit, Trump told a reporter, "I had nothing to do with it." 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pete giving it (the Truth) to Trump and Repubs..

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, who has drawn criticism from both sides over his slow response to the disaster, told the outlet that a "lot of the folks who seem to find political opportunity there are among those who have sided with the rail industry again and again and again as they have fought safety regulations on railroads and [hazardous materials] tooth and nail."

Last edited:
Nothing has changed, more Trump lies. He's really got some nerve to show up there.

Asked about his administration's rollback of rail regulations during the visit, Trump told a reporter, "I had nothing to do with it." 🤣 🤣 🤣

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, who has drawn criticism from both sides over his slow response to the disaster, told the outlet that a "lot of the folks who seem to find political opportunity there are among those who have sided with the rail industry again and again and again as they have fought safety regulations on railroads and [hazardous materials] tooth and nail."

^^^^^Trump lies, he says and at the same time, he voted for Pedo-Joe^^^^^

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Buttplug is a literal train wreck.

Ff9j44WXgAAqdlC

Meanwhile, democrats held the presidency, senate, and house for two years, and focused solely on the agenda of AOC. Two years/24 months, and the only thing accomplished was wrecking the economy, while simultaneously making America the weakest it's ever been.
But BLM matter

During an interview yesterday, Buttigieg stated that he lost his train of thought. Which isn't surprising since he took his gov job he has lost trains to deliver goods across the US, lost a train in Ohio and probably others. He doesn't do well with trains...

During an interview yesterday, Buttigieg stated that he lost his train of thought. Which isn't surprising since he took his gov job he has lost trains to deliver goods across the US, lost a train in Ohio and probably others. He doesn't do well with trains...

His focus is all on "the caboose" and his personal time. That's why he loses track so easily.

when thirsty he gave me water. when prisoned he visited me.

I thought that Bornaneer was most entranced by PB's lifestyle but he's got a lot of competition NTTAWWT.

I just want to know if Pete butti-plug is blaming Trump for not making the railroads safe, why did he wait until after Trump showed up at this accident to blame him? Shouldn't he have been there 3 weeks ago blaming Trump instead of showing up afterwards acting like he'd just been roto-rootered? 🤔

I just want to know if Pete buuti-plug is blaming Trump for not making the railroads safe, why did he wait until after Trump showed up at this accident to blame him? Wouldn't he have been there 3 weeks ago blaming Trump insead of showing up after Trump acting like he'd just been roto-rootered? 🤔

There were no changes to regulations around wheel bearings and heat detectors during Trump's administration. Once again, the Biden admin attempts to blame Trump for their own shortcomings.

There were no changes to regulations around wheel bearings and heat detectors during Trump's administration. Once again, the Biden admin attempts to blame Trump for their own shortcomings.
Just like Biden claimed inflation was raging before he was installed...and the border was wide open too! :rolleyes:

Buttplug is a literal train wreck.

Ff9j44WXgAAqdlC
He shows up 3 weeks after the accident and only after Trump's visit to blame it all on Trump! Was it Trump's fault it took him 3 weeks to even recognize there was a dangerous train wreck? :rolleyes:

Maybe he should give Trump credit for recognizing it first?

LOL, 'ol Buttplug wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on one of his fake breasts.

Well, then why haven't the Democrats changed the law back?

They've had all three branches for the past 2 years.

Reactions: atlkvb
Well, then why haven't the Democrats changed the law back?

They've had all three branches for the past 2 years.
No no Mitch...it's Trump's fault they couldn't change the Law. He'd write mean tweets about 'em don't 'ya know?

230.jpg
iu

I really like that hat in your sig moe baby..."booty hunter" right up my poop chute big guy ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT

poor dumbass moe

Reactions: 30CAT
moetard lol!! Trump has been out of office 3 years. Why didn’t Biden and Buttplug change it back?
It's amazing isn't it? They blame Trump for
  • the inflation their poor policies caused
  • the border crisis their poor policies caused
  • the rampant crime wave their poor policies caused
  • the Foreign policy crisis their poor policies caused
  • the supply chain bottlenecks their poor policies caused
  • the energy supply shortages their poor policies caused
  • the CRT, transgender, and "wokeness" issues their poor polices have caused
  • the crushing deficit spending their poor policies have caused
  • the housing crisis their poor policies have caused
  • the loss of stock valuations and corporate earnings their poor policies have caused
  • the airline safety and other transportation snafus their poor policies have caused
  • the failing school test scores their poor education polices have caused
  • the weaponization of the DOJ their poor policies have caused
  • the loss of jobs and collapse of the US economy their poor policies have caused
  • the racial divisions and racial strife in the country their poor policies have caused
  • the student loan crisis their poor policies have caused
  • the lack of affordable health care their poor policies have caused
  • the lack of Trust in government their poor policies have caused
  • the race based hiring unfairness their poor affirmative action policies have caused
  • The out of control Federal reserve monetary manipulations their poor polices have caused
  • The lack of US investment Capital their poor policies have caused
  • The ongoing draining of private pension funds their poor policies have caused
  • the fiscal insolvency of Social Security and Medicare their poor policies have caused
  • the lack of Military readiness their poor policies have caused
  • the breakdowns in morality their poor policies have caused
  • disrespect for Law enforcement their poor policies have caused
  • butchering of innocent babies their poor policies have caused
  • lack of civility and respect for differences among us their poor policies have caused
Everything they've tried to blame on Trump, they in fact have caused through their poor, failed & misguided policies!

This list could be 10 pages long. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT