ADVERTISEMENT

Vernon and Keno you're being quiet about Dana what's up?

It's because you didn't actually cancel and you're considered a lapsed subscriber. I tried to have it cancelled and we'll see if that works. Give it a try now.
Tried again to no avail. Entered everything correctly... no go, again, any ideas?

Also, you don't have to check in to that 'thing'. I'm positive nothing can or will be done. It just stings a bit losing friends that I and many have made off line. As AR says:
"It is what it is"...

Where do you think many of those sites you get the info from get their info from???
giphy.gif

Thank you!

Reactions: travisknobbe
Yes. The code is already entered as well. Just declines every time. It's not for lack of finances. Maybe Greg got me... I KID!!
Though if you did talk to anyone, I'd love to hear what they had to say. I'm sure AR had really nice things to say... again, I kid. Anyway, yes... that's the link.
Grrr. I mean technically you're probably not eligible but there should be some way around it. We could always do it under another account and then see if Rivals would fix your "oops" but I wouldn't want to tell you that they would.

Reactions: CouchOnFire
I think he goes, we will likely fire him next season and we will owe him nothing. If he couldnt do it with this team he isn't doing it with next year's team. His contract value will be higher if he goes to Houston.
Geez!
Why do some persist in ignoring that "...THIS TEAM..." to which reference is made turned out to be far LESS that the "...this team.." of which you are thinking. During the year we lost nearly all of what we anticipated having at linebacker and had to make moves that involved moving a small safety and playing kids who were not even considered as part of he "tHIS TEAM..." consideration just to have bodies on the field.
Then we get back some of he injured LBs for the Bowl and have our super stud QB decide he will skip the game. Result--we have to rely of a QB who has played only a few snaps over the past three years and a true freshman who had never played in a college game. So, you are correct that "..he couldn't do it with..." the team that he had to go to battle with.
Next year the defense looks to be stronger--especially at LB (or at least it did until another destined for THAT TEAM decides to move on).The offense returns major talent at RB (unless some of them decide their heads no longer fit into WVU helmets and move elsewhere). Same applies to WR with a hint that one or more who would be expected to return may opt out. we have spring, summer and fall to develop the existing QBs into productive leaders (unless we can life an experienced transfer to come into this current mud hole). So will the team next year fulfill your anticipation and fall flat? Will fans like you then be able to gloat that you are so smart and skilled as a prognosticator that you could see what was about to happen. Congratulations. I fear that even moderate success next year if all the negatives do not line up as you expect will be greeted with less than heartfelt enthusiasm. welcome to the world of wvu football and her fan base where many get more enjoyment out of predicted failures than any successes.

Grrr. I mean technically you're probably not eligible but there should be some way around it. We could always do it under another account and then see if Rivals would fix your "oops" but I wouldn't want to tell you that they would.
Okay, I give up for this evening. I tried and got "Promo Expired", so, I tried to just resubscribe... I got "An Error Occurred", frustrated, ugh!

Geez!
Why do some persist in ignoring that "...THIS TEAM..." to which reference is made turned out to be far LESS that the "...this team.." of which you are thinking. During the year we lost nearly all of what we anticipated having at linebacker and had to make moves that involved moving a small safety and playing kids who were not even considered as part of he "tHIS TEAM..." consideration just to have bodies on the field.
Then we get back some of he injured LBs for the Bowl and have our super stud QB decide he will skip the game. Result--we have to rely of a QB who has played only a few snaps over the past three years and a true freshman who had never played in a college game. So, you are correct that "..he couldn't do it with..." the team that he had to go to battle with.
Next year the defense looks to be stronger--especially at LB (or at least it did until another destined for THAT TEAM decides to move on).The offense returns major talent at RB (unless some of them decide their heads no longer fit into WVU helmets and move elsewhere). Same applies to WR with a hint that one or more who would be expected to return may opt out. we have spring, summer and fall to develop the existing QBs into productive leaders (unless we can life an experienced transfer to come into this current mud hole). So will the team next year fulfill your anticipation and fall flat? Will fans like you then be able to gloat that you are so smart and skilled as a prognosticator that you could see what was about to happen. Congratulations. I fear that even moderate success next year if all the negatives do not line up as you expect will be greeted with less than heartfelt enthusiasm. welcome to the world of wvu football and her fan base where many get more enjoyment out of predicted failures than any successes.
Do you get tired of the excuses? You are up to a discertations worth .

Do you get tired of the excuses? You are up to a discertations worth .
No, I am just far more reasonable and ration that you appear to be. I see fact as influencing outcomes. No excuses are required when one is loaded down with pertinent facts. I know I am, most likely, talking over your head, but it is always worth a try to sway someone toward reason and fact and away from childish emotion an single issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT