ADVERTISEMENT

Vernon and Keno you're being quiet about Dana what's up?

Nova Mountaineer

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
Morgantown
You guys have solid sources in the athletic department - give us the lowdown or
at least what you're feeling about the situation.
r

I think he goes, we will likely fire him next season and we will owe him nothing. If he couldnt do it with this team he isn't doing it with next year's team. His contract value will be higher if he goes to Houston.

Pete Thamel from Yahoo reporting wvu hasn't heard back from Dana or his Agent this evening reference the potential move .fwiw

$100 to read it the next day on the WWW? Sure. Sign me up.

A site worth a damn will have advertisers, not premium monthly paying members.

V and Keno are the best in the 'biz' when it comes to WVU sports and the information they have and can get, no one else can. It's also a group of grads/friends and Mountaineer family.
If not for the antics of some Ladky fella, I'd be in the BL right now.

V and Keno are the best in the 'biz' when it comes to WVU sports and the information they have and can get, no one else can. It's also a group of grads/friends and Mountaineer family.
If not for the antics of some Ladky fella, I'd be in the BL right now.
What happened with Ladky? Feel free to contact me privately if you prefer.

Reactions: CouchOnFire
Some of us have been out in the world. Enjoy feeding off the minions.
Is that really the best you can do? I guess I should welcome your uneducated opinion and just be happy you've shared your opinion with us?

Look this is a business. This isn't 1998 where it can exist without an actual business model in place. If you don't like how it works then leave. But you won't come here and criticize and spread BS.

Vernon, I'm on Blue Lot but all I'm seeing are stories about recruiting and such - where's material on Dana situation.
Blue Lot is worth it and I don't have any trouble at all with you making a good living off the Blue Lot - do a damned good job.
Thanks Nova

You guys have solid sources in the athletic department - give us the lowdown or
at least what you're feeling about the situation.
r
These stories are getting old if I had a penny for everytime Dana's name gets mentioned in one of these articles I would be a billionaire by now. I'll believe it when I see it.

You’re so arrogant it’s hilarious!!! I’m starting to feel sorry for you honey.

...you forgot to mention that you’re a subscriber... ...and the reasons your account doesn’t show it to be true.

...you forgot to mention that you’re a subscriber... ...and the reasons your account doesn’t show it to be true.

He is on the Pitt board...
Can't have a subscription on two boards with one account...
I already told GregJacobs to get on his BL account and post on here and prove all of us wrong but he could not.

He is as full of shit as a porta potty on a construction site.

Told everyone he was at the bowl game but could not take a few simple pics and post them on the message board.

Sent, may be in your spam...
I didn't renew because of what happened, however, I'd like to. Would I qualify for the gear? I need some 'Eer gear here in CO. All you see is Broncos garbage, ugh!

Vernon is solid. I'm sure he will be able to hook you up with the gear deal and help with the issue you may have had.

I didn't renew because of what happened, however, I'd like to. Would I qualify for the gear? I need some 'Eer gear here in CO. All you see is Broncos garbage, ugh!

Would love to have you back as well. Hopefully @Vernon can look it all over and point you in the right direction. Regardless, thanks for subscribing in the past and the kind words.

Got it and will get back with you this afternoon. I want to address some of that, although it obviously didn't have anything to do with this site it's still important to me.

And past members do qualify for the promo. The only people that wouldn't would be those that have already used the current promo. All you need to do is use this link but keep in mind it ends today - https://westvirginia.rivals.com/subscriptions/new?promo_code=99Cyber

You my dear are irrelevant and a tired story. You’re miserable and I feel sorry for your man or life partner. Good day sweetheart.

Some of us have been out in the world. Enjoy feeding off the minions.

Just admit it.... ....when V starts accepting SNAP, WV Works, LIEAP, or SCA you’ll be the first in line.

Until then keep whining about the huge cost of a subscription...$8.33 a month average. I understand, if you had a job, that would be like two hours of work for you after taxes.

Reactions: MikeRafone
Got it and will get back with you this afternoon. I want to address some of that, although it obviously didn't have anything to do with this site it's still important to me.

And past members do qualify for the promo. The only people that wouldn't would be those that have already used the current promo. All you need to do is use this link but keep in mind it ends today - https://westvirginia.rivals.com/subscriptions/new?promo_code=99Cyber
Still saying I'm subscribed, but I know that's not the case, or I'd already be over there, haha.
Any ideas?

He is on the Pitt board...
Can't have a subscription on two boards with one account...
I already told GregJacobs to get on his BL account and post on here and prove all of us wrong but he could not.

He is as full of shit as a porta potty on a construction site.

Told everyone he was at the bowl game but could not take a few simple pics and post them on the message board.

I told you I’ll figure it out when I get home. Don’t know how to get pictures up. I’m not on social media. If anyone wants to help me get them up I’ll humiliate Texass. I took halftime pics that wouldn’t have been on TV. If nothing else I’ll change up my Avatar to some Bowl pics.

I told you I’ll figure it out when I get home. Don’t know how to get pictures up. I’m not on social media. If anyone wants to help me get them up I’ll humiliate Texass. I took halftime pics that wouldn’t have been on TV. If nothing else I’ll change up my Avatar to some Bowl pics.

Are you a child...

No one is going to show you how to do anything in the world.

You figure it out yourself...
Use Google.

I will. I’ll taunt you with my Avatar if all fails. Hang in there pal. I get home next week.

You are waiting for someone to post something online...

You are not that clever.

If you weren't insulting people for not being at the game I wouldn't have called you out.

You are waiting for someone to post something online...

You are not that clever.

If you weren't insulting people for not being at the game I wouldn't have called you out.

You are not positioned in life to call me out. You can make up an excuse but I’ll post them sometime when I have one of my buddy’s show me. I sat in P40 at the 15 yard line area a section from the band. My points about the bitches that don’t attend game stands.

You are not positioned in life to call me out. You can make up an excuse but I’ll post them sometime when I have one of my buddy’s show me. I sat in P40 at the 15 yard line area a section from the band. My points about the bitches that don’t attend game stands.

You are so full of shit..

No one here believes anything you say.
It is actually entertaining watching a snake slither .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT