ADVERTISEMENT

Venezuela, Middle East, and WW3

Who is negotiating for us in the Middle East? Bombs are dropping all over the place! Sleepy Joe is sleeping on a Beach in California, viciously Exiled by the Democrats, and Comrade Kamala is doing a campaign bus tour with Tampon Tim, her really bad V.P. Pick. Let’s not have World War lll, because that’s where we’re heading!

No Ma'am we can't Nuke West Virginia and Florida. Or any other State that doesn't like you.

Keep lying about who changed the "JFK Jr." thread. Seriously, you need help. If you believe I'm a mod, you are sadly mistaken. If I were, the first move would be to delete EVERY post you and WVU 82 ever make. Seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
Keep lying about who changed the "JFK Jr." thread. Seriously, you need help. If you believe I'm a mod, you are sadly mistaken. If I were, the first move would be to delete EVERY post you and WVU 82 ever make. Seriously.

I get it. You don't want everyone to see how bad the Biden and Harris Administration is screwing up around the world.

“You’ve come a long way, baby” — but not far enough, according to Democrats in the U.S. Congress.

Senate Republicans were angered by the Democrats’ proposed amendment to the annual National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) last week that would require women 18-26 years of age be automatically enrolled in the Selective Service System (commonly known as “the draft”).

Yes, women should be part of the military draft​

How about no. That's insane. Volunteering is enough.

Typical Dumocrap position on first amendment. Change free speech to Free Speech only if it meets Democrat Leftist criteria...

Reactions: atlkvb and Gunny46
Typical Dumocrap position on first amendment. Change free speech to Free Speech only if it meets Democrat Leftist criteria...

Let him run his soup cooler. I draw the line at threats to those I care about. Everything else I call out. He should be getting in shape for the future draft if Harris wins.

Who is negotiating for us in the Middle East? Bombs are dropping all over the place! Sleepy Joe is sleeping on a Beach in California, viciously Exiled by the Democrats, and Comrade Kamala is doing a campaign bus tour with Tampon Tim, her really bad V.P. Pick. Let’s not have World War lll, because that’s where we’re heading!

If the Delegation from Hamas left then there are no negotiations. You're talking to yourselves.

Today’s Ceasefire Negotiations in Cairo appear to have once again Failed, with the Hamas Delegation having left stating that they will Agree to nothing except what was decided on during the Negotiations in Early July. The Biggest Hurdle seems to still be the “Philadelphi and Netzarim Corridors” in the Gaza Strip, which Israel has stated they will keep a Military Presence in until further notice, causing Anger from both Egypt and Hamas. Despite the Delegation from Hamas having left the Negotiations, a Working Group from the United States, Israel, Egypt, and Qatar are remaining in Cairo to continue the Negotiations, meaning that the Talks have still not yet Fully Collapsed.

Because the Administration wants credit for something Isarel needed no help accomplishing on their own. That is until it shows in the polls in Michigan and Minnesota. Then they will backtrack.

I get it. You don't want everyone to see how bad the Biden and Harris Administration is screwing up around the world.
That's what Leftists do. They shut down dissent or censor anyone who doesn't agree with them. Rarely do you ever see a Leftist standing their ground and honestly debating their positions or defending what they actually vote for or support. They either lie about that (what they support) or pretend to be for something that's actually opposite of what they claim. Worse and almost guaranteed they will accuse their opponents of what they in fact do or of having diabolically sinister motives they practice.

Facts.

Reactions: Gunny46
That's what Leftists do. They shut down dissent or censor anyone who doesn't agree with them. Rarely do you ever see a Leftist standing their ground and honestly debating their positions or defending what they actually vote for or support. They either lie about that (what they support) or pretend to be for something that's actually opposite of what they claim. Worse and almost guaranteed they will accuse their opponents of what they in fact do or of having diabolically sinister motives they practice.

Facts.

Because they confiscated the guns.

Belarus’ authoritarian leader, Lukashenko, on Sunday announced that he’d ordered almost a third of the army to the border with Ukraine. Although he did not specify troop numbers, Belarus’ army numbers about 60,000.

Lukashenko said the decision was in response to additional Ukrainian troops being deployed along the border, but that could not be independently verified

Belarus sends more troops and aircraft to its border with Ukraine​

Belarus has deployed aircraft and air defense troops to its border with Ukraine, a day after President Alexander Lukashenko announced he would station almost a third of the country’s military along the frontier

How is Recruiting going under your watch Harris. How is detering Countries from starting WW3 going.

Last edited:
For the Anti-War crowd. Understand a Recruitment problem doesn't stop war. It makes us weak and leads to a draft because the Biden and Harris Administration can't deter any conflicts.

The Army's Recruiting Problem Is Male​

Gold Star mother of Lance Cpl. Dylan Merola: "When Joe Biden, our elected president entered the room, when he approached me, his words were 'my wife Jill and I know how you feel. We lost our son as well and brought him home in a flagged dropped coffin.' My heart starting beating faster and I started shaking knowing their son died from cancer."This was how Biden and Kamala treated the Gold Star parents whose kids lost their lives due to their disastrous Afghanistan exit.

This Administration is a hot mess.

This thread contains all of it. Because he won't change the title of the thread you might want to read how bad this Administration is screwing up the World.

Doesn't support the Military.
Doesn't support Police
Doesn't support Border Patrol
Doesn't support I.C.E.

Most importantly Harris Doesn't support your right to defend yourselves after destroying the above.

Last edited:
PRESIDENT TRUMP: "Before I even arrive at the Oval Office, shortly after we win the presidency, I will have the horrible war between Russia and Ukraine settled. I don't want you guys over there. And I am the only candidate in this race who can make this promise: I will prevent World War III."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT