ADVERTISEMENT

Vagisil coupons for free..

lenny4wvu

All-Conference
Gold Member
May 17, 2009
Indiana
:flushed: You interested Originalmountainfag..Several friends of mine are willing to sign you up for a Groupon app,for a decades supply of a femine product. But if you've already got the "industrial size", I think we could set up a go fund me page for you and "yours" to get unlimited vaginal treatments...you know the type,right?! Two years and you and your " freinds with bennies" just can't seem to get over your vaginal herpes.TDS lives deep in your consciousness..and best yet...it's UNCUREABLE. Enjoy the mids,bitch!:boom::middlefinger:

:flushed: You interested Originalmountainfag..Several friends of mine are willing to sign you up for a Groupon app,for a decades supply of a femine product. But if you've already got the "industrial size", I think we could set up a go fund me page for you and "yours" to get unlimited vaginal treatments...you know the type,right?! Two years and you and your " freinds with bennies" just can't seem to get over your vaginal herpes.TDS lives deep in your consciousness..and best yet...it's UNCUREABLE. Enjoy the mids,bitch!:boom::middlefinger:

You’ve had two consecutive incoherent posts. Are you having some sort of breakdown?
Please get some help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT