ADVERTISEMENT

University of Florida set to fire their head coach

If you're trying to compare this to the WVU situation then it's not the same at all.
I'm trying to show that there are few candidates (quality) out there and that Florida may be jumping in front to get one of them. Do you have an issue with my opinion about the state of WVU football?

I'm trying to show that there are few candidates (quality) out there and that Florida may be jumping in front to get one of them. Do you have an issue with my opinion about the state of WVU football?
Florida doesn't need to jump ahead. There are levels and tiers. West Virginia isn't moving on unless the big money boosters decide to front the money. The boosters at Florida are in the process of paying the 26 million dollar buyout of Billy Napier. His days are numbered and it's likely Florida already has it's next candidate lined up. My guess is Jedd Fisch.

Say Neal Brown is bought out. Do they have a guy in mind? Swinging big isn't in the playbook here. No Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, Matt Rhule or Lane Kiffin. There isn't a former graduate that leaps off the page either.

Florida doesn't need to jump ahead. There are levels and tiers. West Virginia isn't moving on unless the big money boosters decide to front the money. The boosters at Florida are in the process of paying the 26 million dollar buyout of Billy Napier. His days are numbered and it's likely Florida already has it's next candidate lined up. My guess is Jedd Fisch.

Say Neal Brown is bought out. Do they have a guy in mind? Swinging big isn't in the playbook here. No Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, Matt Rhule or Lane Kiffin. There isn't a former graduate that leaps off the page either.

Rhule was only a possibility after getting drummed out of Carolina. WVU should have taken a shot rather than extend Brown.

Jimbo?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT