ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Baseball......a team of destiny?

Hate them and the entire ACC from top-to-bottom due to both 70+ years of Tobacco Road exclusionary corn-holdings as well as the backstabbing we endured from our former Big East "comrades-in-arms" like Boston College, Miami, Virginia Tech, Pitt and Syracuse.

In short, I wish a gruesomely painful pox upon the entire conference --- including but not limited to UNC's baseball team, which got lucky as shit to beat us twice at home --- and I hope they get dog-stomped and evicted from Omaha as soon as possible. YMMV.

Reactions: Euell
Hate them and the entire ACC from top-to-bottom due to both 70+ years of Tobacco Road exclusionary corn-holdings as well as the backstabbing we endured from our former Big East "comrades-in-arms" like Boston College, Miami, Virginia Tech, Pitt and Syracuse.

In short, I wish a gruesomely painful pox upon the entire conference --- including but not limited to UNC's baseball team, which got lucky as shit to beat us twice at home --- and I hope they get dog-stomped and evicted from Omaha as soon as possible. YMMV.

I could not have said it better!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT