ADVERTISEMENT

Uh-oh.....some explaining to do

Shocking to see you go racist about this.

I said I'm sure they did stop people of caucasian skin color.......you went all racist. [thumbsup]

I bet in your eyes, racism and racial profiling are obsolete and exaggerations.

everybody racially profiles...

tell me about those arabs 3 rows in front of you and 5 rows behind...

everybody racially profiles...
Some are better at it than others.
Z6MGisi.jpg

I said I'm sure they did stop people of caucasian skin color.......you went all racist. [thumbsup]

I bet in your eyes, racism and racial profiling are obsolete and exaggerations.
I bet in your world you think you make sense and that nobody laughs at you.

How could any of this be racial profiling if her windows were too dark to see who was inside? She's probably a violator on the window tint.

Reactions: Airport
How could any of this be racial profiling if her windows were too dark to see who was inside? She's probably a violator on the window tint.
I think you may be making a valid point. Good job moe. Somebody wake me up, please.

You didn't read the article, did you? Her window tint was within the legal limits of Florida law. Nice try.....
Doesnt mean they could clearly identify her race. Just because your guilt drives you to believe everything is about racism does not mean it is.

You didn't read the article, did you? Her window tint was within the legal limits of Florida law. Nice try.....
The officers said that's why she was pulled over. The officers said they didn't have a meter to measure the tinting with them. Both the parties (police and AG) state that the windows were tinted. The state attorney states that the tinting was within state limits but I'd like to see confirmation of that. Just because the tinting was within legal limits doesn't mean that the officer could see the race of the person within the vehicle particularly if they approached the car from behind. This is a nothing burger as the state attorney hasn't filed a complaint and no citation was issued by the police.

I read it. No matter how silly, I wouldn't comment on a race driven story without reading it. Maybe you would, but that's a good way to step in it, imo. Profiling, right or wrong, shouldn't be a surprise in that line of work. If she feels aggrieved, she's got them by the short curlies in social climate where this is a story. A little goodwill could go a long way. That would be more of a surprise, but wouldn't be news worthy. Not sure I'm buying the 'dog ate our tint kit' but i bet they don't leave home without it from now on (if they still have jobs.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT