ADVERTISEMENT

U.S. Marshals Find DOZENS of Missing Children in Georgia & Ohio... 35 more just today...

And you won't see a single left wing board member post in this thread

Reactions: atlkvb
Hollywood, politicians, MSM, State & Local police...

they're ALL IN ON IT...

or it wouldn't have been so secret...

These arrests NEVER happened under Soetoro... because he allowed it to happen ...

the MONEY IS HUGE...

EgkAAagUYAAEFN0

If you needed any more proof of how irresponsible and diabolical the major media in this country are, here is your evidence @WVU82 has linked to in this thread. See if you can find this being reported anywhere while they complain about Trump's "lies" during his successful Convention?

Their silence is sickening.

Reactions: jerzac
I think there is a lot of truth in what James Woods says, but I think it more of a swamp thing remember the former Rep House speaker Dennis Hester who was sent to jail for molesting young boys.

When the Sandusty thing happened I did a lot of research into what was going on and it was way bigger than him. It was a state wide scheme. And there was ties with the Penn St President in PA but also back in Nebraska when he was President there. Remember Sandusky got away with this for years even though it seems like everyone in Centre county knew about it, he only got caught when someone walked in on him molesting a boy in a different county.

I HOPE THEY THROW THE BOOK AT THESE PERVERTS.

James Woods

@RealJamesWoods

The reason the left mocks mentions of these operations is because they’re running them.

John Cardillo

@johncardillo
U.S. Marshals find 25 missing kids, including one in Mansfield This alongside 39 found in Georgia. Yet the left mocks you when you point out that there are massive child trafficking rings operating in the United States. https://mansfieldnewsjournal.com/st...sing-kids-including-one-mansfield/5647820002/

Wish the national news media would focus more of their efforts and praise on morally righteous acts such as these instead of glorifying in, and exalting, the deaths of career criminals, supporting BLM/Antifa terrorists, and throwing temper tantrums about Trump every 2 minutes.

Reactions: Gunny46
Hollywood, politicians, MSM, State & Local police...

they're ALL IN ON IT...

or it wouldn't have been so secret...

These arrests NEVER happened under Soetoro... because he allowed it to happen ...

the MONEY IS HUGE...

State and Local police do not have jurisdiction in these type of cases. The Feds do. Kidnapping is a federal crime once a person is taken out of state they were taken from.

If you needed any more proof of how irresponsible and diabolical the major media in this country are, here is your evidence @WVU82 has linked to in this thread. See if you can find this being reported anywhere while they complain about Trump's "lies" during his successful Convention?

Their silence is sickening.

CNN

CBS

ABC

Shall I go on? What world do you live in that this story is only matters to “your side” and the other is trying to hide it. La la land.

CNN

CBS

ABC

Shall I go on? What world do you live in that this story is only matters to “your side” and the other is trying to hide it. La la land.
Doing one story about it is not covering it. They reported it and moved on to their prescribed narrative of the day.

CNN

CBS

ABC

What world do you live in where the silence over human trafficking is so deafening? Isn't it interesting no one in the previous administration was interested in cracking down on child smuggling?
Continue your silence.

What world do you live in where the silence over human trafficking is so deafening? Isn't it interesting no one in the previous administration was interested in cracking down on child smuggling?
Continue your silence.

They did some. It was no where close to being a priority. Hence why Trump did and executive order to make it one.

Last edited:

Hundreds arrested, 5 missing children found during U.S. Marshals’ operation targeting metro gang activities

Seems like a lot of this gained momentum after Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested. Wonder if she's the bird in the FBI's ear.

Seems like a lot of this gained momentum after Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested. Wonder if she's the bird in the FBI's ear.

I thought the same thing, but we had my wife's cousin and her husband over for dinner. He worked sex crimes in the bay area. When I brought it up he quickly shot it down, said there hasn't been enough time. So I still wonder but have to side with his expertise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT