Trump's Own Words About An Indicted President Come Back To Bite Him

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
:rolleyes:

In 2016 comments unearthed by CNN’s KFile on Monday, Trump slammed his then-opponent, Hillary Clinton, saying she had “no right” to run for president because she was under federal investigation over her handling of classified information on a private email server during her time as secretary of state.

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at a Nov. 5, 2016, campaign rally in Reno, Nevada. “It would grind government to a halt.”

At another rally on Nov. 3, 2016, in Concord, North Carolina, Trump said it would “create an unprecedented constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government” if Clinton won the election while under investigation.

“She has no right to be running,” he said.

In 2016 comments unearthed by CNN’s KFile on Monday, Trump slammed his then-opponent, Hillary Clinton, saying she had “no right” to run for president because she was under federal investigation over her handling of classified information on a private email server during her time as secretary of state.

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at a Nov. 5, 2016, campaign rally in Reno, Nevada. “It would grind government to a halt.”

At another rally on Nov. 3, 2016, in Concord, North Carolina, Trump said it would “create an unprecedented constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government” if Clinton won the election while under investigation.

He's the world's biggest hypocrite. I just wish all these legal proceedings moved along faster. And I'm really not sure what's taking Fulton Co. so long to indict.

He's the world's biggest hypocrite. I just wish all these legal proceedings moved along faster. And I'm really not sure what's taking Fulton Co. so long to indict.
Not really sure what’s taking so long to indict? Lmao!! Let me help you, my little retarded bozo, it’s because they can’t find he committed a crime. It’s all a political witch hunt. The objective isn’t to win a case in court. It’s to make idiots like you believe he did so you don’t vote for him.

Why don't you Biden voters organize a massive rally in support of your guy and his better policies to defeat Trump? Why leave it up to the Courts when you already have a guy running for re election who got more votes than anyone who's ever run for office...EVER????? 🙄

Last edited:

Refresh our memory @moe ....what Felony was Hillary indicted for or even faced criminal trial over? I forgot.

Reactions: Snuffy Smif
Not really sure what’s taking so long to indict? Lmao!! Let me help you, my little retarded bozo, it’s because they can’t find he committed a crime. It’s all a political witch hunt. The objective isn’t to win a case in court. It’s to make idiots like you believe he did so you don’t vote for him.
He was found guilty in 2016 by democrats.... they haven't found the crime even after 6 years now of intensive investigation, made up collusion and had representatives lying....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT