ADVERTISEMENT

Trump was looking out the Oval Office window, enjoying the snow

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
and noticed someone had written “Trump Sucks” in the snow.

He called acting Attorney General Whittaker into his office and demanded that he get to the bottom of the situation immediately. A few hours later Whittaker met with Trump to give him an update.

“Well Mr. President”, he said, “we ran dna tests on a sample of the snow and it was definitely Barack Obama’s urine.” “That’s just what I thought.” said Trump. “I don’t ever want that sonofabitch on the grounds again.”

“Mr. President, that’s not all.”, said Whittaker. “It was Melania’s handwriting.”

and noticed someone had written “Trump Sucks” in the snow.

He called acting Attorney General Whittaker into his office and demanded that he get to the bottom of the situation immediately. A few hours later Whittaker met with Trump to give him an update.

“Well Mr. President”, he said, “we ran dna tests on a sample of the snow and it was definitely Barack Obama’s urine.” “That’s just what I thought.” said Trump. “I don’t ever want that sonofabitch on the grounds again.”

“Mr. President, that’s not all.”, said Whittaker. “It was Melania’s handwriting.”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was great.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was great.

tony-soprano-really-300x300.jpg

That joke is as old and stale as they get.

Reactions: bamaEER and Airport
The original joke was henry Kissinger's urine and Nixon's wife's hand writing.

Anyone care to guess the last time Melania actually gave it up for that fat, flabby, orange, balding, false-teeth-wearing bastard?

so he took it from the democrats...

at least you understand where your party came from...

so he took it from the democrats...

at least you understand where your party came from...

The "Trump's not racist" people posting phrases used by the KKK........and then the comments from Mr. King about when the words "white nationalism, white supremacy" were offensive. Good grief. You should be proud of your party.

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”

WVU82 supports these comments....

watch this interview idiot...

it was taken out of context.... as usual...

NYT is a lame ass rag...

so, your idiot statement would mean Iowa would have elected a racist for 24 years...

lol...

TDS clown...

every time you "think" you have 'one-up', you act like an idiot...

go back to the mooooooooooooooo board where you belong...

your IQ isn't high enough to be on here...

every time you "think" you have 'one-up', you act like an idiot...

go back to the mooooooooooooooo board where you belong...

your IQ isn't high enough to be on here...

Someone's flustered.....I can't help it that you posted white supremacist garbage with your "America First" with Trumps picture on it and supported Mr. King's remarks.

Anyone care to guess the last time Melania actually gave it up for that fat, flabby, orange, balding, false-teeth-wearing bastard?
They're not false, unlike you, I'm educated and I know who his dentist is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT