ADVERTISEMENT

'The View' host declares Pedo-Joe document scandal 'huge win for Trump,' 'kills' Mar-a-Lago case

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Tough to be a hypocrite when it's so blatant

Again...When a leftist source bashes a leftist, it bears credence

LINK: Alyssa Farah Griffin said it was now 'very hard to make the case that Donald Trump should be indicted' over having classified documents

"The View" co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin declared the discovery of classified documents at the Penn Biden Center was a "huge win" for Donald Trump and said it "kills" the Mar-a-Lago case.

"Absolutely no one's going to like this take, but I'm going to go there anyway," Farah Griffin, a former Trump administration aide, began. "I want to be clear the facts are different then the Trump case, however I think this is a huge win for Trump. Because if you're Merrick Garland, who is already extremely cautious and doesn't want to break the longstanding precedent of not indicting a president, it's very hard to make the case that Donald Trump should be indicted for this, even though the facts are different, when he can argue, ‘well, now the vice president also took home classified documents.’ I think this kills the case."

Co-host Sunny Hostin disagreed and said, "facts matter," insisting that Pedo-Joe and Trump's cases were not comparable.

Hostin said Trump had "top-secret classified information including things that would put people’s lives in danger including nuclear documents and there were 300 documents found."

"That's like comparing apples to orangutans," she said.

Farah Griffin said that the legal standard was not "where" the classified documents were kept.

"That doesn't legally change the fact that you did not transport them securely," she said. She also played a clip of Pedo-Joe responding to the documents found at Mar-a-Lago.

"How that could possibly happen, how one anyone could be that irresponsible?" Pedo-Joe said during an interview, reacting to the documents found at Mar-a-Lago. "And I thought what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods. By that, I mean, names of people helped or et cetera."

Records from Pedo-Joe's time as vice president and a "small number of documents with classified markings" were found on Monday at the Penn Biden Center in a locked closet as people were preparing to vacate the office space, the White House announced.

Co-host Sara Haines agreed with Farah Griffin and said that the discovery of these documents was not going to help the case against Trump.

Co-host Poopi Goldbleater said towards the end of the segment that we don't know if the documents found at Pedo-Joe's think tank were actually "classified."

Pedo-Joe ignored questions about the classified documents on Monday.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT