ADVERTISEMENT

Trump threatens Comey in new tweet

Most of the time, you do that on your own, including this thread.
Not counting the occasional misspelling, you have never bested me in debate that I can recall. If I've ever been wrong engaging in discourse with you, I've admitted to being wrong when proven so. I know I've acquiesced to others. Something you won't do. Now, call me an idiot and slink away.

Wrong.

trump could be impeached for any number of things.....obstruction of justice, etc. There are still lawsuits hanging out there based on violation of the Emoluments Clause.
LOL. I would feel sorry for you if I could stop laughing at you long enough.

Everyone knows that when you are in a conspiracy to secretly collude with others you meet publically with photographers present to record it.

And then you fire the guy leading the investigation. The left has gone off the deep end, the really, really deep end.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
Trump is under investigation. You're delusional if you think he's not. And "no evidence of collusion at this time" isn't a declaration at THE END of an investigation. I'm not confident about anything in this investigation, but it's peculiar you are. I guess all a loyalist needs is reassurance from their alpha leader, and they goose step right along?

lol

You got to love it when a dumbass bumps a thread, calls it his favorite thread and never comsidered how dumb this thread would eventually appear to be.

I know, right!

It's going to be good for the Country. I didn't really think it was possible, but it's looking like things are setting up for the fall of crooks in D.C. and elsewhere. That is why Trump was elected. Why do you want a nation of crooks instead of a nation of laws. The actions by the left are mind blowing.

I know, right!
yxbU16K.png

I stand by that post. Are you trying to make a point? Not everyone shares your unique intellect..

yxbU16K.png

I stand by that post. Are you trying to make a point? Not everyone shares your unique intellect..

Getting rid of the crooks? You elected the guy that has declared bankruptcy six times and lost a lawsuit involving Trump University where he defrauded people out of money. He paid $25 million because he is a con man.

Trump supporters are a special kind of stupid.

Getting rid of the crooks? You elected the guy that has declared bankruptcy six times and lost a lawsuit involving Trump University where he defrauded people out of money. He paid $25 million because he is a con man.

cb1954cca04eed68ef5c6af8d67e38dc.jpg

And he violated IRS self dealing rules.
I've unwittingly broken some IRS rules. They call you on it, you pay the tax, maybe a penalty and move on (buy a gun, vote, etc.) We're not talking Al Capone here. Wasn't Trump University settled? If you're satisfied with the crimes that happen inside the Beltway with our money, so be it.

I've unwittingly broken some IRS rules. They call you on it, you pay the tax, maybe a penalty and move on (buy a gun, vote, etc.) We're not talking Al Capone here. Wasn't Trump University settled? If you're satisfied with the crimes that happen inside the Beltway with our money, so be it.

He used campaign donations to pay down personal debt. Lol, yeah, that was unwittingly violating rules.

Apparently bankruptcy protection has become illegal in the land of fuktardia.

Serious question here for you countryroads89.

Now you say here that Trump supporters are a "special kind of stupid". But he won correct? (Russians aside)

Now I'd also suppose you sincerely believe the Hillary voters were smarter but yet she lost correct? (Russians aside)

So my question to you is, would you be willing to trade your intelligence in over the Trump voters' stupidity for a Hillary victory?

Or would you prefer just remaining obviously more intelligent and smarter that the dumb Trump voters, yet still a miserable loser?

Take some time and think about it, because there is no wrong answer for you.

Last edited:
Donnie's small hands seem a little sweaty. I've been looking forward to hearing from Comey on this.

(CNN)President Donald Trump issued a thinly veiled threat Friday to fired FBI Director James Comey.
"James Comey better hope that there are no 'tapes' of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press," the President tweeted.
The tweet marks an extraordinary development in the ongoing feud between Trump and the agencies investigating alleged ties between his campaign and Russia.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/12/politics/donald-trump-james-comey-threat/index.html

LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT