ADVERTISEMENT

Trump threatens Comey in new tweet

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Donnie's small hands seem a little sweaty. I've been looking forward to hearing from Comey on this.

(CNN)President Donald Trump issued a thinly veiled threat Friday to fired FBI Director James Comey.
"James Comey better hope that there are no 'tapes' of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press," the President tweeted.
The tweet marks an extraordinary development in the ongoing feud between Trump and the agencies investigating alleged ties between his campaign and Russia.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/12/politics/donald-trump-james-comey-threat/index.html

Donnie's small hands seem a little sweaty. I've been looking forward to hearing from Comey on this.

(CNN)President Donald Trump issued a thinly veiled threat Friday to fired FBI Director James Comey.
"James Comey better hope that there are no 'tapes' of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press," the President tweeted.
The tweet marks an extraordinary development in the ongoing feud between Trump and the agencies investigating alleged ties between his campaign and Russia.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/12/politics/donald-trump-james-comey-threat/index.html
lol

Wheres the "threat" ? Warning might be a better choice.

Biff? No way. He refutes his recorded words as it is now.

His paranoia... his ego.... his determination to be shown to be "right"....yeah... I can see him recording people and sitting on those recordings to make sure they don't "lie".

Reactions: TarHeelEer
His paranoia... his ego.... his determination to be shown to be "right"....yeah... I can see him recording people and sitting on those recordings to make sure they don't "lie".
Certainly hope so since secretly recording your FBI director is perfectly legal, lol.

Reactions: bamaEER
I can't see any negatives to this. Hope he starts ASAP.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
This isn't going to end well for him.
It's going to be good for the Country. I didn't really think it was possible, but it's looking like things are setting up for the fall of crooks in D.C. and elsewhere. That is why Trump was elected. Why do you want a nation of crooks instead of a nation of laws. The actions by the left are mind blowing.

It's going to be good for the Country. I didn't really think it was possible, but it's looking like things are setting up for the fall of crooks in D.C. and elsewhere. That is why Trump was elected. Why do you want a nation of crooks instead of a nation of laws. The actions by the left are mind blowing.
lol. Go get 'em

Trump's actions are mind blowing. I mean come on. The guy is a total buffoon. He's a cartoon character. His administration as a whole is a giant SNL sketch.

Just give him some more rope. This will all be over soon.

Reactions: countryroads89
As a very active President with lots of things happening, it is not possible for my surrogates to stand at podium with perfect accuracy!….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 12, 2017

WTF? [laughing]

Reactions: moe
Trump's actions are mind blowing. I mean come on. The guy is a total buffoon. He's a cartoon character. His administration as a whole is a giant SNL sketch.

Just give him some more rope. This will all be over soon.

SNL having serious problems.......they have been supplied with too much material.

Another great prediction brought to you by leftist liberals. I think I've heard this one before.

And these idiots still think there was Russian collusion. I wonder how many would be willing to wager some cash on this? My guess, is none.

I'll betcha $5 that Trump doesn't finish 4 years.

Make it worth my while. I am thinking 5 digits. $5 is nothing. Put your money where your mouth is. And the bet is on Russian collusion with Trump. One of you libs could shoot Trump and I could easily see that happening.

Here's my prediction: If he doesn't make it 4 years, he's going to take a lot of people down with him, both sides of the aisle.

He will TRY, unfortunately, right or wrong, it will be seen as sour grapes and won't be believable by many.

lol let's make it 6 digits...I'm not a big gambler and you'd never pay no matter the amount.

If you want, I own a construction company and we could put the money in escrow at our Title Company. THey'd hold it until the Russian investigation is over. If you're game, I certainly am.

You seriously want to bet $1M on this?

You wouldn't pay up if it was only a $100 bet. [laughing]

My God are you clueless. 6 digits is not equal to $1M. It is equal to $100K. And yes, I'd be willing to bet that figure on Russian collusion with Trump. Are you or your buddy Moe in? You can divide your shares if you like?

There was no collusion.

If you want, I own a construction company and we could put the money in escrow at our Title Company. THey'd hold it until the Russian investigation is over. If you're game, I certainly am.
Obviously they'd have to hold it until the next prez election but I don't bet with anonymous mentally unstable internet message board people, sorry. I'd maybe give Trump 50/50 odds of finishing this term, hell he might not finish this year.

I'll betcha $5 that Trump doesn't finish 4 years.
The acting director of the FBI is an idiot? He said yesterday under oath that the investigation was serious and meaningful, it just makes you all look like buffoons when you pretend the entire FBI is suspect and the only truth teller in Washington is the guy making up different excuses and contradicting his spokespeople at every turn. How about we let the GOP replace him with anyone and get him gone? You guys can have the presidency, just put a sane person in there. He is a dangerous embarrassment being propped up by you.

Reactions: moe
My God are you clueless. 6 digits is not equal to $1M. It is equal to $100K. And yes, I'd be willing to bet that figure on Russian collusion with Trump. Are you or your buddy Moe in? You can divide your shares if you like?

There was no collusion.

I read your post as seven digits (instead of five and now you are throwing around six).

You wouldn't pay on a $100 bet.

Obviously they'd have to hold it until the next prez election but I don't bet with anonymous mentally unstable internet message board people, sorry. I'd maybe give Trump 50/50 odds of finishing this term, hell he might not finish this year.

My title company will hold the money. There is zero risk to you. I will even have my attorney draw up the agreement and pay for it myself. If Trump is indicted or ousted because of Russian collusion, you get the $100K. If not, I do. Very simple and handled by professionals.

My title company will hold the money. There is zero risk to you. I will even have my attorney draw up the agreement and pay for it myself. If Trump is indicted or ousted because of Russian collusion, you get the $100K. If not, I do. Very simple and handled by professionals.
You keep wanting to change the bet. Scroll up to see my $5 prediction which was he won't make it 4 years, apparently you don't feel confident that he will.

No crooks on the right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT