ADVERTISEMENT

Trump supporter, but damn....Donald totally f^%#ed up....

It ain’t Bullsh1t Dave. You can’t play the “big bully media” card every time things don’t go the way you want. Gotta grow up sometime
Kind of hard to take anything you say seriously based on your laughable display of partisan stupidity on here. You should wait for new talking points before saying much else.

It is. He stated facts aimed to publicly soften everything. He didn't take Putin's side.

So this is the narrative being spun? The counter puncher who hits back twice as hard decided to publicly fellate Meddlin’ Putin on the world stage (further alienating our allies and his own damn countrymen, I might add) because of reasons.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
It is. He stated facts aimed to publicly soften everything. He didn't take Putin's side.
Nothing he said in a PC is going to change what Russia is going to do. The media chose to try to pit Trump vs Putin on an international stage and Trump turned it around. The ridiculous media outrage suggests it was effective.

So this is the narrative being spun? The counter puncher who hits back twice as hard decided to publicly fellate Meddlin’ Putin on the world stage (further alienating our allies and his own damn countrymen, I might add) because of reasons.
lol

Less feelings, more fact.

I can post the actual quotes but I think I paraphrased correctly. Quotes are about as factual as you can get.

Less feeling? Like the feeling you guys have that maybe hopefully this is all some sort of 4D chess being played by trump on an ex KGB agent? LOL!

Nothing he said in a PC is going to change what Russia is going to do. The media chose to try to pit Trump vs Putin on an international stage and Trump turned it around. The ridiculous media outrage suggests it was effective.

Notice how no one in the media cabal is trying to find out what the answer to Trump's question is about the missing hacked DNC server? Where's that?o_O

What about those missing e-mails from Hillary's illegal server? Where'd they go? And I found it laughable when Putin was asked about the fake dossier. Even he got a kick out of that one!

Finally, Dave tries to make a logical point about the issue. I agree that liberal media outlets pressed this issue prior to the summit. But it’s all the more reason Trump should have been prepared to handle the questions at the PC. He tried to Potomac two step and tripped up pretty bad. No excuse, imo.

I don't know narratives, don't watch FNC, nor anyone else for that matter. I hazard a guess that Trump thinks Putin has treated Trump, and the US, more fairly than the intel community has treated Trump. That would be fact.

They should've told Trump that they were investigating Flynn, Manafort, et. al. Mueller shouldn't have commandeered the campaigns email without a warrant. The FBI shouldn't have leaked to the AP info about the combination to Manafort's storage in order to give it back to them. I could go on and on. They sound more like KGB than US intel.

Reactions: atlkvb
Finally, Dave tries to make a logical call point about the issue. I agree that liberal media outlets pressed this issue prior to the summit. But it’s all the more reason Trump should have been prepared to handle the questions at the PC. He tried to Potomac two step and tripped up pretty bad. No excuse, imo.

Speaking of, Mueller tried to sink it with the indictments being announced the Friday prior. Is that a fair, balanced investigation?

Reactions: atlkvb
I don't know narratives, don't watch FNC, nor anyone else for that matter. I hazard a guess that Trump thinks Putin has treated Trump, and the US, more fairly than the intel community has treated Trump. That would be fact.

They should've told Trump that they were investigating Flynn, Manafort, et. al. Mueller shouldn't have commandeered the campaigns email without a warrant. The FBI shouldn't have leaked to the AP info about the combination to Manafort's storage in order to give it back to them. I could go on and on. They sound more like KGB than US intel.

Let's not even investigate why Trump's campaign was placed under a FISA all the while the FBI supposedly knew he was "colluding" with Russians to steal the election:scream: Yet Mueller can't produce any evidence of the "collusion" and our spies planted inside Trump's campaign couldn't let him know what those wascally Russians were up to?o_O

The media suggests the Russians have "intel" on Trump that we don't?:confused:

So...

Russia meddles in election.

IC investigates meddling and the possibility that the trump campaign was in on it.

trump has a sad because NO COLLUSION

trump sides with Meddlin’ Putin over IC during summit because his big sad has made him big mad at IC

This is what you’re going with?

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
And once again...Trump and his chumps are backing Putin and Russia over liberals and the corrupted US government

I'm not backing anyone. Also, when you start talking impeachment because of a low level campaign person, you have lost all credibility.

So...

IC investigates meddling and the possibility that the trump campaign was in on it.

trump sides with Meddlin’ Putin over IC during summit because his big sad has made him big mad at IC

This is what you’re going with?

Again, more facts, less feelings.

I'm not backing anyone. Also, when you start talking impeachment because of a low level campaign person, you have lost all credibility.
I think if anyone in the Trump campaign is linked to the DNC hack, orchestrated by the Russian government, impeachment should take place. IF the GOP wants to support him, he’ll keep his office. Otherwise, Pence will push the same conservative agenda.

You responded to mine.

I didn’t say I didn’t give a rats ass, you did. You asked a question of me. I clarified. Then you said “well I don’t care!” jfc what is going on anymore?

Finally, Dave tries to make a logical point about the issue. I agree that liberal media outlets pressed this issue prior to the summit. But it’s all the more reason Trump should have been prepared to handle the questions at the PC. He tried to Potomac two step and tripped up pretty bad. No excuse, imo.

The problem is Trump being Trump. When he stays on script he does fine, but it's when he tries to go off script, speak off of the cuff, that he gets himself into trouble like this.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Sorry that isn’t working for you. Facts are what we witnessed. Feelings are what you’re hoping is really happening.

So...

You were good through here

Trump didn't side with Putin. That's your feelings.

Again, more facts, less feelings.

The loss of credibility these Leftists insist Trump now has because he refused to call out Putin for attempting to "meddle" in our election was lost when they all tried to insist Trump would never even get to meet with Putin as President. I mean if we're comparing credibility here ironically Putin has a Hell of a lot more than anyone in our own DOJ or IC or media!

Accodring to the media outrage, at least Putin "influenced" the outcome of our election and his guy (Trump) won! The media was telling us before 10pm Nov 8 2016 that Hillary was going to win. They STILL haven't explained how they missed that one.

Yes he's (Putin) a disgusting KGB liar...isn't that why we had our own intel assets buried deep inside the Trump campaign in the first place? o_O

Now they're trying to tell us Putin has something on Trump that we didn't already know about him from our spying on Trump's campaign? :confused:

Where's Mueller?...hey Bob clear this thing up for us Bro[eyeroll]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT