ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says Pelosi's overseas trip 'has been postponed' because of shutdown

Lol, his rubes will admire him all the more for it, they love all the very things that turn off intelligent Americans, he is such a predictable maroon. She was going to Afghanistan and pussy grabber says she can still fly commercial, lol.

Good. Let Her Fly commercial.
Yeah, fly right into Afghanistan commercial, I think TWA has daily flights, you as dumb as he is. I doubt Speaker Pelosi didn't see this coming and weighed the consequences, she ain't backed into a corner.

Yeah, fly right into Afghanistan commercial, I think TWA has daily flights, you as dumb as he is. I doubt Speaker Pelosi didn't see this coming and weighed the consequences, she ain't backed into a corner.

Since he's Commander-in-Chief, she needs permission to fly on his planes. She needs to keep her ass home until she signs a bill to protect the country that she'd like to safely come back into once she leaves it.

Last edited:

Why did she book her travel plans on military transport then? That was real smart something you would do right?

Last edited:
This will be another loss for Trump.

What an f'ing embarrassment our White House is. I'm sure Putin and all our adversaries are enjoying the dysfunction.

She can stay home and count her crumbs.

This will be another loss for Trump.

What an f'ing embarrassment our White House is. I'm sure Putin and all our adversaries are enjoying the dysfunction.

What a f'inh embarrassment our government is.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Lol so she was just about to get ready to hop the plane? :joy::joy::joy:

Are they mad 007?

CDMSGWhWAAAHNTc.jpg:large

I fly into Kabul commercial every time I go. Fly Dubai and Emirates has daily flights. Fly Dubai has multiple. I mean you can look it up.

I fly into Kabul commercial every time I go. Fly Dubai and Emirates has daily flights. Fly Dubai has multiple. I mean you can look it up.

He can't even find those places on a map.
He thinks Emirates is the name of a White rap star.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT