ADVERTISEMENT

Top FBI CounterIntel agent who was involved in the Trump/Russia witch hunt has been arrested by DOJ… Accepted $225,000 from Chinese spy

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

Ex-top FBI official involved in Trump-Russia probe is charged with 'trying to get billionaire oligarch Oleg Deripaska off sanctions list in return for cash': Also 'took $225,000 from ex-spy working for China'​

• Charles McGonigal, 54, has been charged with violating US sanctions
  • He was previously in charge of New York's counterintelligence division
  • Law enforcement says he has links to Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska

@SharylAttkisson

5h·
1-Ex-FBI top official Charles McGonigal is charged with conspiring with a sanctioned, senior Russian official.
He was hired as head of FBI NY counterintelligence office in Oct. 2016, just before the election of Donald Trump.

2-That was the same month the first FBI wiretap against Trump associate Carter Page was approved thru use of a document illegally doctored by an FBI lawyer.

3-McGonigal was also part of the FBI's infamous spy investigation into Chinese-American scientist Wen Ho Lee. In that probe, I obtained Lee's FBI polygraph report and showed that FBI agents lied about his polygraph to frame him.

4-They claimed Lee failed his FBI polygraph when he'd passed it with flying colors. Ultimately, Lee won a settlement from the US government and some media including the New York Times, ABC, Associated Press, the Los Angeles Times, and the Washington Post.

---and---

Interesting how many allegedly dirty agents come thru Baltimore cyber office for FBI/US Atty, including the agents I'm suing for illegally spying on me while I reported for CBS.
#McGonigal #FBICorruption #FBI

--------------------------------------

Justice Dept. personnel changes during Campaign 2016, Russia probe, Clinton probe​

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
@RepMattGaetz

5h·
The head of counterintelligence at the NY FBI office was getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars illegally by the very Russians they were accusing Trump of colluding with.

Turns out the FBI was colluding with Russians more than President Trump or his campaign ever were!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT