ADVERTISEMENT

Trump-Russia investigators probe Jared Kushner-run digital operation

peeling_onion1.jpg

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
Yes because Facebook and Twitter posts can be targeted so well without Twitter and Facebook involvement.

McCain said that "another shoe has dropped" and said "more is to come". But, it's all "fake" anyways. We know Congress just wants to conduct this "witch hunt" on Trump.

Remember, don't trust politicians......well except Trump and his word is good as gold.......but everyone else don't trust........and the media, don't trust them........except Breitbart and Fox..........distrust all others.

[thumbsup]

McCain said that "another shoe has dropped" and said "more is to come". But, it's all "fake" anyways. We know Congress just wants to conduct this "witch hunt" on Trump.

Remember, don't trust politicians......well except Trump and his word is good as gold.......but everyone else don't trust........and the media, don't trust them........except Breitbart and Fox..........distrust all others.

[thumbsup]
You've got it all figured out.

Question, do you think McCain might have some motivation to see Trump take a beating? Or is he just being a patriot?

You've got it all figured out.

Question, do you think McCain might have some motivation to see Trump take a beating? Or is he just being a patriot?

Who knows? You don't, nor do I. But I have faith in McCain, have always liked and respected him. If he were that type of person, why did he stop that woman during the 2008 election that was making those remarks about Obama? Why did he try to stop all the birthers protesting?

Who knows? You don't, nor do I. But I have faith in McCain, have always liked and respected him. If he were that type of person, why did he stop that woman during the 2008 election that was making those remarks about Obama? Why did he try to stop all the birthers protesting?
Trump's remarks about McCain are exactly the reason I didn't vote for Trump. McCain was the one pushing the dossier at jump street which was after Trump's remarks about him. McCain is also one of the leaders of the moderate establishment Republicans. I'm gonna say there is a connection.

Trump's remarks about McCain are exactly the reason I didn't vote for Trump. McCain was the one pushing the dossier at jump street which was after Trump's remarks about him. McCain is also one of the leaders of the moderate establishment Republicans. I'm gonna say there is a connection.

Could be......or......could be that McCain doesn't like the possibilities of a foreign nation meddling in American elections? I take McCain at his word....he's a true patriot American........he deserves, and has earned, people's trust.......:americanflag:

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
McCain bought in to the whole dossier theory as well. He is just a sad bitter fuker who needs to go away.

McCain bought in to the whole dossier theory as well. He is just a sad bitter fuker who needs to go away.

I'll take 1 million of what you call "sad bitter fuker's" over just one of people like........well......Dave. [thumbsup] At least the McCain's of this great nation did something to better it or protect it.........:americanflag:

Nope......I've always respected McCain......nice try, though. If he had picked someone other than Palin, then my vote would have been for him.
I don't get your "nice try" remark.....Obviously you as I..... did respect him. You are deaf and blind if you don't think my comment was generally correct.

I'll take 1 million of what you call "sad bitter fuker's" over just one of people like........well......Dave. [thumbsup] At least the McCain's of this great nation did something to better it or protect it.........:americanflag:
My feelings are hurt because I long for the respect of crazy old morons.

Bet you voted for him at one point though, right?
I think you know what McCain is doing is directly related to the ridiculous remarks Trump made about McCain.......In other words.....it's personal. However....McCain is a big boy and knows what happens in the sleazy world of politics. We both know he has made derogatory comment about many of his political opponents in the past and later broke bread with them.

I think you know what McCain is doing is directly related to the ridiculous remarks Trump made about McCain.......In other words.....it's personal. However....McCain is a big boy and knows what happens in the sleazy world of politics. We both know he has made derogatory comment about many of his political opponents in the past and later broke bread with them.
Geez, I think I'd be sore for quite a while if someone questioned my worth because I was a POW.

Geez, I think I'd be sore for quite a while if someone questioned my worth because I was a POW.
I'd be sore for life if I were him. Aside from that, he went Establishment right out of the gate and many on the right detest him. I voted for him despite my disapproval of him politically. Had there been a better option he would not have got my vote. Selecting Palin handed over any chance of winning to the left. I've often wondered what he may have gotten in return for that move.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT