ADVERTISEMENT

Trump loses again

First,

Apparently you don’t understand what constitutes rape Mitch.
  1. The crime of using force or the threat of force to compel a person to submit to sexual intercourse.
  2. The crime of using force or threat of force to compel a person to submit to some other sexual penetration.
  3. Other unlawful sexual intercourse or penetration, as with an unconscious person or person below the age of or incapable of consent.
“And Lewinsky doesn’t identify as someone who was assaulted at all. In this case, she’s recounting what she perceived to be a consensual affair, and it’s not anyone else’s place to tell her she’s wrong.”

You do understand that if Bill Clinton did rape someone, that doesn’t make it ok that Trump raped someone. Or maybe you don’t.
OK...so how do you know Jean Carrol wasn't "consenting"? If she's telling the Truth, Trump forced his way into a department store dressing booth (barely big enough for 1 person let alone 2) pulled her dress up, pulled his pants down, held her still, (while standing) spread her legs and "penetrated" her all while she resisted him in a space not much bigger than a phone booth? OK. How'd he get her into the dressing room in the first place?

No one saw him come out afterward looking disheveled, sweating. No one saw or heard anything (most dressing booths are grouped together so someone must have heard something...screaming....even moaning) Then she tells no one after being brutally assaulted? Not even store management or police. She has no bruises, no rips in her clothing, no bleeding from the forced "penetration"? Doesn't even file a police report.

Then she waits 30 years to tell her story just as he announces his intentions to run for President a second time (she said nothing after he came down the escalator the first time in '15) and we're supposed to agree with you that all sounds legitimate?

Sorry, we're not that gullible. You take the Olympic Gold medal for that one Bubba. 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: bornaneer
Trump on Hot Mic: 'When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy."
Who said anyone he did that to "resisted" him? None of them who's pussy he grabbed after kissing them ever filed assault charges correct? Sounds like the pussy grabbing & kissing was consensual or at least not resisted? No?

His denial resulted in Carroll slapping Trump with a defamation lawsuit where she was asking for 12 million....what a joke.

Trump has repeatedly said that he has "absolutely no idea who this woman is."
E. Jean Carroll Lawyer Says Donald Trump Committed New Crime in Court

lol Why do you quote Trump lies that are easily disproven and why are you so uninformed? It's easy to tell that the majority of the right wingers on this board frequently went to class without having read the assignment.

"He lied again on the stand. He again said 'I standby everything I said in my deposition which was I did nothing to E. Jean Carroll, never met her, she's a whack job, never heard of her,'" Kaplan said. "So he not only committed perjury, but the jury themselves saw him commit perjury."

107180774-1674100266498-Tolentino-E-Jean-Carroll_01.webp

Last edited:
Damn @moe ...Trump was a New York socialite! Apparently so was this chick. Does every photo of every person who hung around Trump and ended up in one of his pictures at a party or some other function where the elites met means he knew all of 'em in every pic? He knew lots of people, does that mean personally?

What's the bigger lie? That he had casual gatherings where this chick may have shown up, but he never knew her or met her personally?

Or creepy Joe Biden knew nothing about his son's foreign money deals or who was in those meetings while he was discussing them? Your outrage over this alleged "lie" Trump tells is itself telling compared to your utter silence over the blatant prevaricating of the creep-in-chief. :rolleyes:

Not impressed.

@moe
230.jpg
I really didn't think anyone would be

E. Jean Carroll Lawyer Says Donald Trump Committed New Crime in Court

lol Why do you quote Trump lies that are easily disproven and why are you so uninformed? It's easy to tell that the majority of the right wingers on this board frequently went to class without having read the assignment.

"He lied again on the stand. He again said 'I standby everything I said in my deposition which was I did nothing to E. Jean Carroll, never met her, she's a whack job, never heard of her,'" Kaplan said. "So he not only committed perjury, but the jury themselves saw him commit perjury."

107180774-1674100266498-Tolentino-E-Jean-Carroll_01.webp
Maybe he did not remember her...entirely possible. Show me the evidence that he raped this person...There is none except her claim.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Cool story.
When it's overturned on appeal you'll still be calling him a convicted rapist. Why? Because you are 100% impotent enunciating one better policy over what he offers voters.

The beauty of it is how much impotence you allow him to freely reveal in you! Keep it up (oops sorry...I forgot about your little "problem" when it comes to Trump) 🤣

Last edited:
When it's overturned on appeal you'll still be calling him a convicted rapist. Why? Because you are 100% impotent enunciating one better policy over what he offers voters.

The beauty of it is how much impotence you allow him to freely reveal in you! Keep it up (oops sorry...I forgot about your little "problem" when it comes to Trump) 🤣
What’s the over/under that sammyk is actually moetard?

No defense for that...I've always denounced his mouth many,many times.
I wonder exactly when or at what point after 30 years when he allegedly raped her, was Trump's victim "defamed"? I'd never even heard of her until this show trial. Just saying. Why did she wait 30 years to get her good name restored? Who else knew?

I wonder exactly when or at what point after 30 years when he allegedly raped her, was Trump's victim "defamed"? I'd never even heard of her until this show trial. Just saying. Why did she wait 30 years to get her good name restored? Who else knew?
He NEVER raped her as per the first trial. All he ever did was deny her baseless claim. But it make ZERO difference when you are up against leftest media...leftest judges and leftest jury's.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
He NEVER raped her as per the first trial. All he ever did was deny her baseless claim. But it make ZERO difference when you are up against leftest media...leftest judges and leftest jury's.
Biff taught you well, when you don’t get your way and are proven wrong, it’s because of the leftists.

Last edited:
I'm confident it will be overturned on appeal. You can't just come out after 30 years and accuse someone of rape without any evidence. I don't think most folks believe her, and the bots who do are so obviously delusional and full of hatred they're not even worth mentioning.

Biff taught you well, when you don’t get your way and are proven wrong, it’s because of the leftists.
Actually it's you malcontents who set the table. Lose an election...it's because of Russian "collusion". Can't win legitimate debates on policy? Accuse your detractors of being Nazi's or Fascists. Can't convince enough Americans to support your failed ideas? Open up the border and allow millions of illegals in for immediate amnesty and freebies, in attempts to buy their votes.

You folks are miserable losers, and you're going to be placed onto the ash heap of history in November because Americans are tired of your whining, complaining, cheating and lying.

Last edited:
I'm confident it will be overturned on appeal. You can't just come out after 30 years and accuse someone of rape without any evidence. I don't think most folks believe her, and the bots who do are so obviously delusional and full of hatred they're not even worth mentioning.
Exactly. I wonder how they would feel if they were innocent but accused of rape and bankrupted?

Reactions: atlkvb
Exactly. I wonder how they would feel if they were innocent but accused of rape and bankrupted?
They'd be pissed. They're only happy 'cause it's happening to Trump. That's how deranged these bots are.

Donny the rapist. Wait wait wait you are claiming Donny is a victim? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Donny the rapist. Wait wait wait you are claiming Donny is a victim? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I can't believe you think voters will choose Biden over Trump in the Fall because they think Trump's a vicious rapist and Biden isn't a senile incompetent lying clumsy corpse?

If you actually believe that you're more than just a poorly programmed bot, you are seriously flawed malware.

Last edited:
You said victim...not me. Instead of blabbering on here, you should be thinking about your teaching for this morning.

you are claiming Donny is a victim?
Can you name another President who was illegally spied on by the major opposition party he'd just defeated or a President falsley accused of orchestrating then leading an unarmed insurrection against the Government and impeached for it?

You won't answer of course because the answer is "no" you cannot and "yes" that absolutely qualifies Trump as a victim!

What would YOU call it....Justice?🙄

Last edited:
@sammyk

Tell us what in your mind Trump did or what made it OK for the Obama DOJ to approve an illegal spying operation on his campaign and supporters based on a phony made up fake Russian dossier?

If you think Trump's impeachment for allegedly organizing an unarmed insurrection was necessary, explain why he was never actually charged or prosecuted for it?

The only thing I expect from you is your 100% stone cold silence, which is the only answer I need to hear to know how delusional and deranged you and the rest of the Left's lobotimized bots are.

Thanks for not answering.

Reactions: bornaneer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT