ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just said he’d take info from a foreign government on an opponent in 2020

President Trump on DOJ/FBI in 2016: “It was a set-up” … “I would say that President Obama had to know about it”…

If he didn't know about any of it, he was actually even more incompetent than any of us suspected after he had clearly demonstrated his ineptness to anyone watching.

He knew.

Hey atl, If I ''knew'' as you suggest, I certainly wasn't telling anyone! What do I look like to you an honest incompetent?
gettyimages-971727376.jpg

Um No Barry Zero, that's the whole point! You're not only dishonest, but also extremely incompetent. [eyeroll]

President Trump: Obama “Had to Know” About Spygate Scandal – Warns, “You’re Gonna Find That Out.”

I think a better question is: "how could he have not known?" o_O

His director of the FBI, DNI, CIA, National security adviser and his AG told him nothing of any of this?:eek:

Yeah, right...and I have this beautiful beachfront property in Southern West Virginia available at half price if you're interested. [eyeroll]
maxresdefault.jpg

these idiots just don't get it...

AS PRESIDENT, Trump can do pretty much WHAT HE WANTS...

the gay Muslim did far, far worse and the media gave him a pass...

real Americans know this, because we spent the Dismal Eight watching the systematic destruction of our United States...

Reactions: atlkvb
these idiots just don't get it...

AS PRESIDENT, Trump can do pretty much WHAT HE WANTS...

the gay Muslim did far, far worse and the media gave him a pass...

real Americans know this, because we spent the Dismal Eight watching the systematic destruction of our United States...

we spent the Dismal Eight watching the systematic destruction of our United States..

I simply cannot get past this about him. To me nothing he proposed or issued as an "executive action" did anything to improve the country. It was in fact the exact opposite, or designed only to aggrandize himself. He was a total incompetent, and that's putting it mildly.

That Trump "quote" is FAKENEWS.

How quickly do you think He pretends He was joking? Of course it looks like nothing He does matters to ATL. At least some of his other swallowers sit in the dark, pretend not to defend Him and wait for the spin. The used truck salesman just jumps right in. :joy::joy::joy:

@WVUCOOPER

Sorry I didn't see this earlier when you posted it. Now for your usual silence:

Tell me Coop, what was your reaction when you learned the FISC was never told of the details behind Woods procedures verifying the information used to secure that warrant to spy on a fellow Conservative's Presidential campaign? You clearly were upset with that gross violation of our Constitutionally guaranteed rights against unreasonable searches and seizures with no just cause once you learned of that miscarriage of the FISA Laws correct Coop?

While you're not answering that one Coop, tell us which one of these you became convinced Mueller's two year probe actually was for?

A criminal investigation where specific crimes were suspected and he was gathering evidence?

Or a counterespionage investigation where a specific national security threat was named and Trump was warned about to protect himself from so Mueller could catch the Foreigners trying to undermine our legitimate newly elected President?

I know how eager you are to correct these and how well you're always willing to defend your "Conservative" values protecting our Constitution and the electoral process from Foreign interference or Government abuses of power right Coop? [eyeroll]

Last edited:
Hey @WVUCOOPER while you're not answering any of my questions in post #88 throw this one onto that raging kindling fire you're tending to will 'ya?

Can you please explain what portion of the Law (espionage act) spells out "intent" as it pertains to Hillary's mishandling of classified e-mails on her illegal server (18 U.S.C. § 793). Here quoted below is a legal brief on the specific code, I just can't seem to find anywhere reading through it says anything about "intent" which former FBI Director James Comey used so as not to refer her lyin' ass for criminal prosecution over specifically enumerated violations of that code. I'm thinking you're such a vanguard of Conservatism as it applies to obeying the Law you surely could find it for me?

Fields, Shannon:
Intent or Gross Negligence: Hillary Clinton Should Be Charged Under 18 U.S.C. § 793 for Mishandling Classified Information (January 19, 2018). Regent University Law Review, Vol. 30, No. 1, 2017-2018.

Full legal brief:
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3123775

Why don't you prove your Conservative credentials to me and the rest of the board and settle this question once and for all how deeply you value Conservative Constitutional principles on limited Government or strict adherence to the Laws limiting Government overreach & abuses?

I know how well you'll defend your self pronounced Conservative philosophy answering this easy question.[eyeroll]

Dear libs,

If you think Trump would deserve treason for listening to information on his opponents, then what does Hillary deserve for buying dirt on an opponent, presenting it as a fact-based document, & then using it to kick-start a phony witch hunt?

That’s what I thought.

She didn't "intend" for that dossier to be used to spy on Trump, she just wanted to mess up his carefully coiffed hairdo! [eyeroll]

I don't know about that atl, sure looked like "intended" spying to me
24-donald-trump-2.w700.h700.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT