ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just said he’d take info from a foreign government on an opponent in 2020

Here it is morning after and not a single GOP leader or even the lowest level Congress member has denounced Trump. They choose party over country every time. And there is a wonder why the country is so messed up?
Remember the Freedom Caucus? Yeah, that outspoken group of so-called conservative house members who preached about govt spending and debt? Where TF are they now?

Reactions: tjebarr
Remember the Freedom Caucus? Yeah, that outspoken group of so-called conservative house members who preached about govt spending and debt? Where TF are they now?

Still here, we've been pretty much silenced.

This outrage is hilarious......Trump tells the truth and some are still triggered.......You think they would be happy.

In back to back days, the POTUS says he would not spy on the most dangerous dictator in the world, displays his admiration for the most dangerous dictator in the world and says he would use information from a foreign adversary interfering in one of our most sacred freedoms.

He’s a TRAITOR.

Reactions: WVUBRU and tjebarr
There’s nothing funny about it. You support treason.
Support Treason? Hilarious.......getting dirt from a foreign source? You need to wake up and join the rest of us in the real world. Trump did say he would contact the FBI if he felt something was amiss.

There’s nothing funny about it. You support treason.
You support treason? The Clinton campaign proactively sought dirt on Trump from Russian government sources. In April 2016, Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias retained opposition research firm Fusion GPS to compile incriminating information on Trump. Fusion GPS in turn hired Christopher Steele, a former British MI6 operative with sources among Russian government officials. The result was the salacious dossier, whose sources included “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure” and “a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin.” Steele’s work was paid for by Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee. That means a paid agent of the Clinton campaign approached Russian officials for damaging material on Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
You support treason? The Clinton campaign proactively sought dirt on Trump from Russian government sources. They did it through cutouts. In April 2016, Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias retained opposition research firm Fusion GPS to compile incriminating information on Trump. Fusion GPS in turn hired Christopher Steele, a former British MI6 operative with sources among Russian government officials. The result was the salacious dossier, whose sources included “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure” and “a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin.” Steele’s work was paid for by Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee. That means a paid agent of the Clinton campaign approached Russian officials for damaging material on Trump.

And they voted for that!

The hypocrisy is what bottles the mind.

Don't criticize Trump and those that support him without first looking in the damn mirror.

Reactions: atlkvb and wvu2007
You support treason? The Clinton campaign proactively sought dirt on Trump from Russian government sources. In April 2016, Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias retained opposition research firm Fusion GPS to compile incriminating information on Trump. Fusion GPS in turn hired Christopher Steele, a former British MI6 operative with sources among Russian government officials. The result was the salacious dossier, whose sources included “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure” and “a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin.” Steele’s work was paid for by Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee. That means a paid agent of the Clinton campaign approached Russian officials for damaging material on Trump.
Has any TDS'ers on this board OR one of the 20+ Dem candidates running for President denounced these actions by Hillary Clinton? Yet they get their panties all wadded up over a hypothetical question posed to Trump but IGNORE actual treason committed by The Bitch........Hilarious.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Do you ever have anything to say relative to the thread? Or just being THE's lapdog with gay and pedo jokes sprinkled in?

Are you OK with presidential candidates colluding with foreign governments to win elections? Just Trump? Or will you go with lame middle school burn and ignore?

LMAO! Look how mad you are! Another angry, white boomer. Bring back the death panels.

512x512bb.jpg

Forget that simple question for a second. Along these lines, think of this analogy.

We are still going through 2 years of the Mueller investigation of collusion and obstruction by Trump in the last election. Still arguing what should be done about it. And now Trump is ignoring anything that could have been learned by what he possibly did wrong while totally ignoring the damage he did to the country by doing it and says "hell, I would do it again". Astounding as that is in so many ways, what do you think the nuts would have done if Hillary came out of that 9 hour interview with the Congress and said "I would have set up a private server for my emails again and when challenged, wipe clean all my emails again".

I'm sure these idiots would have just been fine with those words.
I don't think anyone from the right would be surprised by that type of statement from Killery since most of the fake info used to investigate Trump by Meuller was paid for and delivered by the Clintons....

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I don't think anyone from the right would be surprised by that type of statement from Killery since most of the fake info used to investigate Trump by Meuller was paid for Hillary Clinton and delivered by foreign operatives....

FIFY. :wink:

It's going to get really rough on you Leftists if 'ya have to live through this again next year. (remember how the pre-election polls ALL had Hillary in a landslide?)

*recent polls show Trump losing to Biden in a landslide! :scream:

Remember this?

Just a warning to you folks on the Left. If this happens again, some of you may not make it...I'm just sayin'. [winking]
Reserve your rubber room now...HUGE DISCOUNTS for early enrollees..BOGO OFFER.."The louder you can scream,the deeper discount"

Reactions: atlkvb
In back to back days, the POTUS says he would not spy on the most dangerous dictator in the world, displays his admiration for the most dangerous dictator in the world and says he would use information from a foreign adversary interfering in one of our most sacred freedoms.

He’s a TRAITOR.
"After the election I'll have more flexibility" ,Not a smidgen of scandals in my administration"...:grimace::flushed:

Reactions: wvu2007
I don't think anyone from the right would be surprised by that type of statement from Killery since most of the fake info used to investigate Trump by Meuller was paid for and delivered by the Clintons....
Nothing like using one's own conjecture to make up their own lie. Well done scum.

Go suck Trump's ass, literally.

Lol, I guess I can return Natashas calls and not report them to the FBI now and keep my clearance? Anyone ever in the Military knows how illegal not reporting foreign contact is. Who cares what his idiots on here think anymore, he is a perfect representation of that fat dumb racist base, sorry, if that ain"t you get off the team that is, you can be a conservative and not support "The prince of Whales". How anyone can assume they will be taken seriously while we watch them buy into his bulldhit is beyond me, you'd think he really did win the popular vote and the midterms, who appointed that "wrong" Chis Wray anyway?

Nothing like using one's own conjecture to make up their own lie.

You probably won't read one word of this, but YOU of all people should. You said you aren't afraid of "facts" and you readily accept them. After you read this (if you do) you should have no more questions about that dossier or its origins, or perhaps not even its purpose if you accept the facts.

Steele's shoddy dossier --

excerpt:
"Months after the FISA warrants were issued, enabling the bureau to monitor former Trump-campaign adviser Carter Page, then-director Comey sheepishly conceded to Judiciary Committee senators that investigators had not verified the allegations; they had relied on them because they had believed Steele. This despite the fact that Steele had not even pretended to be the actual source of the allegations. Essentially, he was an aggregator, a collector of rank rumor".

...more
"All warrants require the government to make a probable-cause showing about the target. In criminal law, it must illustrate that a crime has been committed; in counterintelligence law, that the proposed surveillance target is acting as an agent of a foreign power. Regardless of what must be proved, though, the showing must be based on information from the sources who made the relevant observations"

*note: the FISA warrants were never specified as either criminal or counterintelligence, and the Steele dossier used to secure them was never independently verified.

Full article:
https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2019/06/24/steeles-shoddy-dossier/

Last edited:
That means a paid agent of the Clinton campaign approached Russian officials for damaging material on Trump.

The EXACT thing they accuse of Trump, or suggest he should be reprimanded for even considering.[eyeroll]

Trump is the puppet master , only problem is the left doesn't realize they are the puppets. POTUS pulls the strings and the left dances, they don't remember the music they just dance.....bru is a hoot

What you idiots have to realize...

the President CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS, WHEN HE WANTS....

and you can't do a damn thing about it...

well, unless he sells out your country to terrorists and tries to destroy the economy...
or lives with a tranny for eight years...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT