ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Juror Misconduct

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
June 7, 2024 5:31pm EDT
The judge presiding over former President Trump’s New York criminal trial notified his defense team on Friday of a comment on the court's public Facebook page that implies one of the jurors discussed the guilty verdict with family before the trial concluded.
Judge Juan Merchan shared the comment with Trump defense attorneys and Manhattan prosecutors.

"'Today, the Court became aware of a comment that was posted on the Unified Court System's public Facebook page and which I now bring to your attention. In the comment, the user, ‘Michael Anderson,’ states:

"’My cousin is a juror and says Trump is getting convicted! Thank you folks for all your hard work!!!!’"

The comment was posted on May 29 "regarding oral arguments in the Fourth Department of the Appellate Division unrelated to this proceeding."

A Trump campaign official stated they are "investigating the matter."

Al Baker, state OCA spokesperson, said Friday that "as appropriate, the Court informed the parties once it learned of this online content."

The post came a day before Trump was found guilty on all 34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.

Reactions: moe
Sad that so many fell for this. But this is one of the major problems in our society today, believing everything you read on the Internet.

Sad that so many fell for this. But this is one of the major problems in our society today, believing everything you read on the Internet.
Fell for what...You claiming Judge Merchan "fell" for a facebook post on the Unified Court System's public Facebook Courts page ?

All I posted was a story that Merchan notified everyone about the facebook post...I NEVER said if I believed anything about it.

Last edited:
Fell for what...You claiming Judge Merchan "fell" for a facebook post on the Unified Court System's public Facebook Courts page ?

All I posted was a story that Merchan notified everyone about the facebook post...I NEVER said if I believed anything about it.
Calm down. Others did. Easy to find examples on here (other threads) too.

Look how many fell for Russian collusion, laptop not Hunter's, not a lab leak and it's a vaccine.....my favorite is the mask works..... it was on a government website. Since it's government I'm pretty sure it's a lie

Reactions: Shirley Knott
Why do you care? I wasn't the poster who devoted an entire thread (not this one) to the hoax.
What hoax....I only posted a story about a letter the Judge sent regarding a face post.
You seem to be confused ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT