ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is gonna sue CNN

If he goes through with it, he will have to go under oath in giving a deposition, correct? Could be interesting.

Reactions: Airport
CNN settled with Sandman. On CNN principle(whatever screwy logic there).They will spend millions to fight Trump.
Just read where that kid lost his defamation lawsuit against the other media outlets he was suing. He is appealing though. Looks like CNN jumped the gun on settling.

I think all he has to do is play their false and "fake news" reporting on the entire bought-and-paid-for Russian collusion scam. There's 3 year's worth of false smears in that propaganda that was passed off as legitimate news reporting.

Good Lord!

I think all he has to do is play their false and "fake news" reporting on the entire bought-and-paid-for Russian collusion scam. There's 3 year's worth of false smears in that propaganda that was passed off as legitimate news reporting.

Good Lord!
Hell, he could get them to play last night's false and fake news. They're still only talking about Trump.

Just read where that kid lost his defamation lawsuit against the other media outlets he was suing. He is appealing though. Looks like CNN jumped the gun on settling.
Well, CNN did the right thing. Sandman will appeal to a higher court. It will be interesting since we all know that they lied

i would be absolutely stunned if DJT puts his name on a Complaint to personally sue a media outlet for defamation. During the normal discovery phase of the case, he would likely be deposed (questioned under oath) and be cross-examined. It would do America a world of good for that to happen. DJT would get the opportunity to lay out, in a court proceeding, for the country to see, the evidence he has regarding his claims of election fraud and other subjects. Caveat: i am not schooled in defamation law, but that is part of the typical process in a civil suit.

i would be absolutely stunned if DJT puts his name on a Complaint to personally sue a media outlet for defamation. During the normal discovery phase of the case, he would likely be deposed (questioned under oath) and be cross-examined. It would do America a world of good for that to happen. DJT would get the opportunity to lay out, in a court proceeding, for the country to see, the evidence he has regarding his claims of election fraud and other subjects. Caveat: i am not schooled in defamation law, but that is part of the typical process in a civil suit.
In the same process I would like for CNN to admit when they knew the Russian collusion story was false & kept feeding it to the sheep .

That is a two way street. Who has more to hide, CNN or DJT?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Trump has done more to damage the credibility of the main news media than any of their elborate "fake news" smears have done to him.

Simply by coining that now trademark phrase...."fake news" he has forever branded them as the useless State controlled propagandists they've always been.

Trump has done more to damage the credibility of the main news media than any of their elborate "fake news" smears have done to him.

Simply by coining that now trademark phrase...."fake news" he has forever branded them as the useless State controlled propagandists they've alsways been.
Until Trump, I actually believed we had a free press. We do not

Exactly. He singlehandedly exposed them as the paid Government/Corporate shills they were hiding behind disguised as reporters.
They’re certainly one sided and biased. Only GOP conservatives are targeted with investigations and criticism. Once you’ve been woke in the conservative sense, it’s mind boggling as you will see it as completely obvious. Also pay attention to famous people who break the liberal ideology. They’re suddenly attacked by msm at every angle and every move they make.

They’re certainly one sided and biased. Only GOP conservatives are targeted with investigations and criticism. Once you’ve been woke in the conservative sense, it’s mind boggling as you will see it as completely obvious. Also pay attention to famous people who break the liberal ideology. They’re suddenly attacked by msm at every angle and every move they make.

They all think alike, and when it comes to Conservatives they all think we're some sort of pre historic Neanderthals.

Two things you can be assured of about the media. Their hatred of Conservatives (particularly if they are Christian) and their unbridled arrogance.
(I also could have said ignorance but the two are synonymous so it doesn't matter which one you prefer)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT