ADVERTISEMENT

Ya'll gonna Douyble down on Stupid

Keyser76

All-American
Apr 7, 2010
and watch Donald run for President again and lose? Lol, he is the gift that keeps on giving to Democrats. Are ya'll ever gonna listen to the intelligent folks left in the GOP? Because he makes every supporter look as stabely geniusy as he is!

and watch Donald run for President again and lose? Lol, he is the gift that keeps on giving to Democrats. Are ya'll ever gonna listen to the intelligent folks left in the GOP? Because he makes every supporter look as stabely geniusy as he is!

Every time you change handles and post this crap you confirm Trump is still a threat to win. You're a Democrat. Nobody should give a shit what you think about who should win the nomination. That's up to Republicans. Not you Marxist Turds. Worry about who is going to replace pudding brain.

I would think you'd want him to run and bring in as many Republicans as he can if you're sure he'd lead them to defeat?

You should be cheering his announcement if he's going to lead the GOP to defeat?

Every time you change handles and post this crap you confirm Trump is still a threat to win. You're a Democrat. Nobody should give a shit what you think about who should win the nomination. That's up to Republicans. Not you Marxist Turds. Worry about who is going to replace pudding brain.

One can also say any adult male who sits on Twitter all day is buffoon.

Anyone douyble on stupid lately?

And now Putin is stealing Trump's "thunder" (by hitting Poland) on his special day. Poor widdle Donnie.

I wonder if Leftists believe the winning strategy to defeat Trump is to follow the Joe Biden/Katie Hobbs/John Fetterman formula of avoiding campaigning, not debating, or avoiding media scrutiny of your health? Seems to have worked.

Wonder how many of them who are so happy with Trump running again because he's going to lose want him to square off against Joe Biden for a re-match?

Last edited:
Isn't biff announcing his presidential run today? can't wait. When biff loses to disantis, biff is gonna torch the whole place to save face. E P I C.

Isn't biff announcing his presidential run today? can't wait. When biff loses to disantis, biff is gonna torch the whole place to save face. E P I C.
And people thought Uncle Festerman was the biggest retard in the DNC.

And now Putin is stealing Trump's "thunder" (by hitting Poland) on his special day. Poor widdle Donnie.

Who do you want to replace pudding brain? Nobody cares what you think about who the Republicans should pick. Give us a list of Democrats you want to see run.

The VP debate is going to be great. Democrats better find a replacement for Harris. She will get smoked.

Lol, you bozos think every Democrat doesn't want the not so intelligent base of the GOP to keep Donnie chugging along? Keep up the good fight and please oust McConnel! Got my popcorn ready for the rumble in Florida kick off tonite in sunny Mar a Lago, if ya can't run a party how ya gonna run a Country? Gunny already looking forward to debates two years out, ya'll got lives?

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
Lol, you bozos think every Democrat doesn't want the not so intelligent base of the GOP to keep Donnie chugging along? Keep up the good fight and please oust McConnel! Got my popcorn ready for the rumble in Florida kick off tonite in sunny Mar a Lago, if ya can't run a party how ya gonna run a Country? Gunny already looking forward to debates two years out, ya'll got lives?
Got sentences?

Get back on the wagon you drunk fool.

I won't be voting for him in 2024 nor will I vote for Pedo-Potato-Joementia.

demographics!

Kansas!

You were gone so long I thought you were dead.

None of these Leftists will honestly admit it, but they're terrified of Trump. Know how you can tell? Look how hard they tried to get rid of him to make sure he wouldn't run again, yet here he is. Now they're all trying to act like they always wanted him back? Then why all the effort to get rid of him?

Ans: Because they're scared of him, and they know they can't beat him.

"Ole Keyser76 is stopping at nothing to get his share of deez nuts! Welcome, son!"
Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-714497.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
I can't help it so many hungry Leftists want a taste of these!
giphy.gif

Work 'em DJT.....!

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Take a review of everything you losers did to try and get rid of him, then try to convince us it was all designed just to get him to run again?

@Keyser76 too drunk to remember any of that
giphy.gif

• Haha
I won't be voting for him in 2024 nor will I vote for Pedo-Potato-Joementia.
I will be voting for the opposition to whoever is running as DNC. If that is Trump then I will vote for Trump even if I wish he would stfu about 75% of the time.

Are you posting in Charlie Brown language? Wondering because all I read is Waa Wa WaaaaWa...

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
At least old Donnie got the valuable Madison Cawthorn stamp of approval.

Look at you making fun of a handicapped man in a wheelchair. This is why voters should ignore you hypocrites.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT