Trump first among world leaders

Bucktown Brown

Senior
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2016
736
450
103
Roughly 40% percent of Americans (some female, mostly male) would drop down on their knees to perform fellatio on him. The other 60% realize he is running our great country into the ground.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74

Latest posts