ADVERTISEMENT

Trump contradicts nurse he's honoring over PPE availability

LOL the truth keeps following Trump around and he fvcking hates it. A normal person or POTUS would express concern and say they'll redouble efforts to fix that situation but Trump essentially called BS on that claim and blamed Obama lol you can't make this stuff up

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/06/politics/donald-trump-nurse-ppe-coronavirus/index.html
SophiaThomas_PresElect2.jpg

Solid wood.

Reactions: Airport and moe
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

He crosses his arms and shrugs, pissed like a little 8-year-old. F'ucking hilarious!
How many times do these “emergencies” need to be proven to be exaggerations before you all learn? Especially coming from CNN. CNN’s only sources in this administration at this point are by design of the administration. Beyond that, they’re just making shit up.

You all shat the bed with the ventilators in NY issue. Any outrages coming from the left about shortages are ignored. Refer back to The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

How many times do these “emergencies” need to be proven to be exaggerations before you all learn? Especially coming from CNN. CNN’s only sources in this administration at this point are by design of the administration. Beyond that, they’re just making shit up.

You all shat the bed with the ventilators in NY issue. Any outrages coming from the left about shortages are ignored. Refer back to The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

What these mouth breathers can't comprehend is that both Trump and this nurse are correct in a way. Right now PPE is not an isuse, in most hospitals around the country, PPE was not an issue to begin with. The re-use of material was enacted as a precautionary measure as to not deplete supplies.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
What these mouth breathers can't comprehend is that both Trump and this nurse are correct in a way. Right now PPE is not an isuse, in most hospitals around the country, PPE was not an issue to begin with. The re-use of material was enacted as a precautionary measure as to not deplete supplies.
The only "crisis" there was regarding supply of equipment was the projected shortages. The projections were wrong even considering mitigation.

She just said PPE is an issue where shortages exist duh and it has been since the start of the outbreak. If you're reusing PPE, you don't have enough. PPE is for one time use for obvious reasons.

Reactions: countryroads89
Vaccines, pills, "hero" pay, medical equipment...........looks like a few industries are raking it in during this "virus" outbreak.....I don't know why they want to continue the restrictions and lockdown.....[eyeroll]

“You all” - take a swipe at the Gov if you’d like, but I’m not taking responsibility for wanting NY to have what the mayor wanted.

This is about masks, which are in very short supply. Ohio (30% of cases are healthcare workers) is scrambling. Schools cleaned out, yet nurses are having to reuse, and only certain departments receiving adequate equipment. I don’t know about other areas, but I know about here, and Ohio needs help, especially if there is any increase in numbers during the reopening.

Reactions: WVUBRU

1. I don’t think you guys are very well informed on this issue
  2. Reuse isn’t as simple as you think
  3. Why is it ok for Trump to fall back and defer when there are negatives, yet jump forward and accept praise for positives during this crisis. If it’s about supply shortages, Trump has no part in it, but if it’s about places getting adequate supply, you say Trump is crushing it.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Maybe nurses who are not on the front lines could donate some instead of using them while making their Tik Tok dance videos.

3. Why is it ok for Trump to fall back and defer when there are negatives, yet jump forward and accept praise for positives during this crisis. If it’s about supply shortages, Trump has no part in it, but if it’s about places getting adequate supply, you say Trump is crushing it.
Shortages aren’t a thing. They weren’t a thing when it was ventilators, they weren’t when it was bed space, and it’s not a thing with PPE either. There are rooms after rooms that have been converted for COVID unused. Entire wings of hospitals just sitting empty and ready.

Reactions: bornaneer
She just said PPE is an issue where shortages exist duh and it has been since the start of the outbreak. If you're reusing PPE, you don't have enough. PPE is for one time use for obvious reasons.

There were shortages of PPE. The fragile-egoed trump dick suckers on this board don't want to admit it because it makes their hero look bad. He knows it, they know it, everybody knows it. That is exactly why he crossed his arms and expressed his anger like a little 8-year-old.

Reactions: moe and WVUBRU
Shortages aren’t a thing. They weren’t a thing when it was ventilators, they weren’t when it was bed space, and it’s not a thing with PPE either. There are rooms after rooms that have been converted for COVID unused. Entire wings of hospitals just sitting empty and ready.
Another topic you are completely uninformed. Who would've thunk?

Another topic you are completely uninformed. Who would've thunk?
Really? Because my best friend was just in one of the largest hospital systems in Delaware yesterday and showed me the pictures.

Shortages were a thing. I have several friends who work for the Army Corps of Engineers. They were contacted by numerous states, OH, WV, KY, NY, MI, IL, to develop plans to use Alternate Care Facilities and were made aware of plans to work with other organizations and corporations to come up with additional ventilators. It was very well known the biggest risks were shortages of beds and ventilators.

Some of your mouths are real shit holes. Dentists should have been getting combat pay for the crap we have had to endure.

Shortages were a thing. I have several friends who work for the Army Corps of Engineers. They were contacted by numerous states, OH, WV, KY, NY, MI, IL, to develop plans to use Alternate Care Facilities and were made aware of plans to work with other organizations and corporations to come up with additional ventilators. It was very well known the biggest risks were shortages of beds and ventilators.
Based on faulty models. Aren't we all glad that there wasn't this damn shortage?

Really? Because my best friend was just in one of the largest hospital systems in Delaware yesterday and showed me the pictures.
Delaware? You are basing the entire country's issue with the lack of PPE on Delaware? Are you f'ing kidding me? Ok, I will give you that the largest hospital in Delaware is fully stock with PPE. No clue otherwise. But try to get your peabrain to think on a little bit of a larger scale.

Yes, many hospital systems during March and April in the lesser populated areas are fully stocked with PPE. Recent reports is many of these same hospitals are now seeing a large increase in cases and are now going through their supplies. Good news is the backfill is much better now than before but there is still an issue with supply and getting the supply to the apporpriate locations with the Federal government and states/locales are having to go on their own. That shouldn't be if the DPA was enacted in and enforced in a timely manner.

This post can be disregarded as factual because of the highlighted portion........your opinion isn't factual.

1) I'm very informed on the issue. I come from a family FILLED with front line medical care workers. It's practically an every day part of my life. I have a personal stake in the availability of PPE for workers.

2) No one claims it is simple.

3) I don't give two shits about the things Trump says. I care about what's being done.

Based on projected models that we didn’t even see half of. So, there was a scramble to get prepared for something that didn’t occur. No shortages.

reuse is simple.

we are reusing all sorts of equipment, including masks. Hell, we are even making masks. Durable equipment gets cleaned continuously based on use. too easy.

Delaware? You are basing the entire country's issue with the lack of PPE on Delaware? Are you f'ing kidding me? Ok, I will give you that the largest hospital in Delaware is fully stock with PPE. No clue otherwise. But try to get your peabrain to think on a little bit of a larger scale.

Yes, many hospital systems during March and April in the lesser populated areas are fully stocked with PPE. Recent reports is many of these same hospitals are now seeing a large increase in cases and are now going through their supplies. Good news is the backfill is much better now than before but there is still an issue with supply and getting the supply to the apporpriate locations with the Federal government and states/locales are having to go on their own. That shouldn't be if the DPA was enacted in and enforced in a timely manner.
The DPA wouldn’t have mattered early on because the supply chain couldn’t retool and/or source material for that purpose due to the supply chain’s reliance on China. The factories that could retool and source, did. The DPA wasn’t necessary. The system worked without Govt intervention. Again, no shortages against reality. Projected shortages against modeling which turned out to be inflated and inaccurate.

Masks are an issue.

There were shortages of PPE. The fragile-egoed trump dick suckers on this board don't want to admit it because it makes their hero look bad. He knows it, they know it, everybody knows it. That is exactly why he crossed his arms and expressed his anger like a little 8-year-old.
His re-election campaign comes down to how he handles the response to the outbreak so any time someone like that speaks the truth he just hears the toilet swirling down.

Cool story. Remember that time you were so mad at me that you asked your friends at the Army Corp for information about my sister who interned there in 1997 so you could try and get dirt to use on me? Poor sad cunty.

Reactions: BigLickMountee
Where?????
Hell.......here in the EP..... many places giving them away.
Any Ollies in you area?.....they have a deal.....50 masks for 50 bucks.
If there were shortages at hospitals it was the hospitals procurement issue because there was supply available.

Reactions: bornaneer
Where?????
Since you Trumpers keep making excuses for a large issue by just talking individual locales, how about Hall County Georgia. But thankfully there is a good amount of supply in other counties and they are shifting resources at this time. But you guys are continuing to ignore the big picture including weeks ago.

Where?????
There are specifically approved masks for highly contagious patients

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT