ADVERTISEMENT

Senate Judiciary Committee issues sweeping report detailing how Trump and a top DOJ lawyer attempted to overturn 2020 election

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Can anyone think of one reason why Trump shouldn't go to prison for election fraud? that folks is your totally corrupt leader of the Republican party and he's running for POTUS again. You can't make this stuff up.

The Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday released a sweeping report about how former President Donald Trump and a top lawyer in the Justice Department attempted to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
Trump directly asked the Justice Department nine times to undermine the election result, and his chief of staff Mark Meadows broke administration policy by pressuring a Justice Department lawyer to investigate claims of election fraud, according to the report, which is based on witness interviews of top former Justice Department officials.
The Democratic-led committee also revealed that White House counsel Pat Cipollone threatened to quit in early January as Trump considered replacing then-acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen with Jeffrey Clark, a DOJ lawyer who supported election fraud conspiracies.
After the eight-month investigation, the findings highlight the relentlessness of Trump and some of his top advisers as they fixated on using the Justice Department to prop up false conspiracies of election fraud. The committee report, the most comprehensive account so far of Trump's efforts to overturn the election, described his conduct as an abuse of presidential power.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/07/poli...-investigation-trump-2020-election/index.html

Can anyone think of one reason why Trump shouldn't go to prison for election fraud? that folks is your totally corrupt leader of the Republican party and he's running for POTUS again. You can't make this stuff up.

The Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday released a sweeping report about how former President Donald Trump and a top lawyer in the Justice Department attempted to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
Trump directly asked the Justice Department nine times to undermine the election result, and his chief of staff Mark Meadows broke administration policy by pressuring a Justice Department lawyer to investigate claims of election fraud, according to the report, which is based on witness interviews of top former Justice Department officials.
The Democratic-led committee also revealed that White House counsel Pat Cipollone threatened to quit in early January as Trump considered replacing then-acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen with Jeffrey Clark, a DOJ lawyer who supported election fraud conspiracies.
After the eight-month investigation, the findings highlight the relentlessness of Trump and some of his top advisers as they fixated on using the Justice Department to prop up false conspiracies of election fraud. The committee report, the most comprehensive account so far of Trump's efforts to overturn the election, described his conduct as an abuse of presidential power.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/07/poli...-investigation-trump-2020-election/index.html
HRC and everybody who propagated the false Russian collusion story should be lined up and shot for Treason. There's every reason to believe the elections was stolen because of the statistics that don't line up with the voting numbers.

CNN
falling-laughing.gif

After the eight-month investigation, the findings highlight the relentlessness of Trump and some of his top advisers as they fixated on using the Justice Department to prop up false conspiracies of election fraud.
Hey moe, can you please link us to the actual verified investigations that proved all of the allegations of voter fraud and use of illegal unverified ballots were false and who conducted those investigations establishing those facts?

Now I know you won't answer this, but then why did you post this report? What's the proof this is correct? Especially once you read this which is quoted directly from your own linked story:

Quote from linked article:
"Soon after the release of the report Thursday morning, Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley's office issued a GOP version, which pushes back on the Democrats' findings and defends Trump, saying he "listened to his senior advisors and followed their advice and recommendations."

I didn't quote that part atl because it didn't make me happy
iu

Well damn @moe ...no wonder you stay so miserable? You only pick out the stuff from CNN that keeps you uninformed! 😏

Just damn.

Last edited:
HRC and everybody who propagated the false Russian collusion story should be lined up and shot for Treason. There's every reason to believe the elections was stolen because of the statistics that don't line up with the voting numbers.
No one...absolutely no one has offered a reasonable explanation into why those vote counts all were suddenly suspended only in States Biden was losing badly in? Biden won all of those States once the vote counts resumed. Not even @moe can explain that.

Reactions: Airport
I wonder if @moe thinks we should believe anything CNN reports now based on their accuracy in reporting Trump's "collusion" with the Russians to steal the '16 election? We certainly learned a A LOT about the accuracy of CNN's investigative reporting once all the details of that story were uncovered didn't we?

Last edited:
Why do you bother posting in these threads? He has all active posters blocked except for Bornaeer and THE. Just let his shit posting wither and die on the vine.

Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
Why do you bother posting in these threads? He has all active posters blocked except for Bornaeer and THE. Just let his shit posting wither and die on the vine.
I posted the other day he only does it to see how much he can stir up Trump's supporters? He's like a "drive by" gang banger shooting into a standing crowd and then running off to amuse himself watching the ensuing mayhem.

Reactions: 30CAT
I posted the other day he only does it to see how much he can stir up Trump's supporters? He's like a "drive by" gang banger shooting into a standing crowd and then running off to amuse himself watching the ensuing mayhem.
But that’s the point, he doesn’t know who he’s stirred up because he has everyone blocked. You guys don’t even register in his threads. When you post, it doesn’t even bump it for him. So, unless someone that isn’t banned posts, his thread just slides down his page.

But that’s the point, he doesn’t know who he’s stirred up because he has everyone blocked. You guys don’t even register in his threads. When you post, it doesn’t even bump it for him. So, unless someone that isn’t banned posts, his thread just slides down his page.

He reads the folks he has on ignore. Like most Leftists, he lies.

Lmao cnn!!!! So demanding verification and audit is now trying to overturn the election? Well…yeah…if fraud is proven, then yes. It needs overturned. I realize years of meth use has taken a toll on your brain, but damn brother lol. You’re a dumbfvck lol

I think it's telling that Pat Cipollone threatened to quit once Biff tried to pad the DOJ with biff's garbage minions. Rats definitely were jumping ship.

I think it's telling that Pat Cipollone threatened to quit once Biff tried to pad the DOJ with biff's garbage minions. Rats definitely were jumping ship.
Hey Tard lol. Where ya been? Recovering from getting plowed at the local bath house?

Indeed, thankfully a few said no. Hopefully he blew his big chance as stealing an election would have been easier for him as POTUS as compared to 2024 candidate.

We know the main reason YOU voted for creepy Joe Biden was you thought he'd be a marked improvement over Trump. So can you tell us now, what has he done significantly better so far?

Stronger economic growth?
Lower gasoline prices?
Better border control?
Better management of the Covid plandemic?
Stronger Foreign policy objectives?
Lower crime, safer streets?
Lower unemployment?
Better investment market, more robust ROI's?
Lower energy prices?

Tell us what's been creepy Joe's best result so far you're most proud of after your vote for the Commander-in-creep?

giphy.gif

I can't smile, I'm unhappy, and sure I'm "thin skinned"... but even I don't have to take abuse from Trumpers like that @Rootmaster
iu

Well damn @moe , by the time you finish putting all the OT posters who support Trump on "ignore" you won't have anyone left to prove your misery to!

Just damn. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
I can't smile, I'm unhappy, and sure I'm "thin skinned"... but even I don't have to take abuse from Trumpers like that @Rootmaster
iu

Well damn @moe , by the time you finish putting all the OT posters who support Trump on "ignore" you won't have anyone left to prove your misery to!

Just damn. :rolleyes:

Soon he'll be left with nothing but his own thoughts. That's all he'll have.

"Hey bamaEER. Why are condoms so baggy?" -moe

Soon he'll be left with nothing but his own thoughts. That's all he'll have.

"Hey bamaEER. Why are condoms so baggy?" -moe
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Indeed, thankfully a few said no. Hopefully he blew his big chance as stealing an election would have been easier for him as POTUS as compared to 2024 candidate.

Follow moe's illogical logic here for a minute. Now moe claims Trump is trying to "steal" the election. Just as moe falsely believed he did in '16 "colluding" with the Russians.

Now despite zero proof of that, and the utter absurdity of it....moe still to this day believed every specious charge of it does he not?

OK, fast forward today. There is OVERWHELMING evidence this past election was rife with fraud. Illegal, fake, unverified ballots, illegal handling of mail in ballots, more people voting than registered, illegal unobserved vote counts....sworn affidavits of blank ballots being illegally filled out, Joe Biden winning virtually all the votes counted after the initial counts were suspended....again overwhelming evidence and documented fraud yet moe believes none of it.

So if logically Trump were to "steal" this election as moe alleges, wouldn't his actions be geared to decertifying all of those alleged illegal ballots? In order to do that, wouldn't Trump have to prove those ballots were fraudulent?

Well isn't that exactly what Trump is trying to do? Simply determine if all the votes cast for creepy Joe were legitimate? So wouldn't the logical response to that to prove Trump wrong be opening up the entire forensic and audit process to assure all of those votes were legitimate and certify Biden's win?

How is Trump trying to "steal" votes that merely need to be verified to insure he actually lost? What's he going to do, unmark or erase all the legal ballots?

Yet moe refuses to accept the results of ongoing audits which are proving thousands of ballots were not legitimate, he and his party block all attempts to recanvass votes and registrations in States calling for them, and he has yet to explain why more ballots were cast in this election than there were legally registered voters in some areas?

All moe insists is Trump is trying to "steal" the election, but following all the above would simply prove he actually legitimately lost if there was no cheating.

I'll 100% guarantee moe can't explain that illogical argument, just like he can't explain how Trump "colluded" with Russians to steal Hillary's victory in '16.

Anyone still wondering why he's so unhappy? Dude is more confused than Biden is at a news conference without a TelePrompTer and pre screened questions he's been programmed to answer.

Last edited:
Just the MAGA hat only lol

Moe was infatuated with Trump the minute he glided down that escalator in the summer of '15 and announced he was running to make moe's life miserable.

It was Love at first sight, and moe STILL hasn't recovered from being Trump's jilted Lover.

Just damn.
(I'd insert moe's snarling avtar here and crack a sick joke but I can't do it on this phone)

Double damn! 😣

'This is from my Uncle Jack, can we expedite this?' Hunter Biden asked for Whitey Bulger's nephew's help when Joe's brother-in-law John said he wanted to secure business license in China, laptop emails reveal​

• A series of emails from 2014 show Hunter Biden going to his business connections to help his uncle Jack Owens skirt red tape to work in China
  • One of those connections is James Bulger, Whitey Bulger's nephew
  • The other is Michael Lin, a senior adviser to a nonpartisan nonprofit linked to an organization that promotes Chinese Communist Party propaganda
  • Lin and Bulger started Boston-based firm Thornton Group together, which invested in founding a Chinese company that Hunter has a 10% stake in
  • Lin also helped organize Hunter Biden's 2010 trip to China
  • It's not clear if Owens was successful in getting his license but his company's website shows a number of global offices, including one in Shanghai
  • A later 2015 email shows Owens showing unusual interest in an invitation to a State Department event honoring Chinese President Xi Jinping

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT