ADVERTISEMENT

Trump +5 in latest Rasmussen national poll

rog1187

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
yes still way early, but never would have thought he'd ever be ahead of her...lot's of people still undecided.

yes still way early, but never would have thought he'd ever be ahead of her...lot's of people still undecided.
Lots of people don't want to vote for either of them too. This will likely be a very strange election. I have no idea who wins this, but I think the advantage goes to Clinton based on demographics.

Lots of people don't want to vote for either of them too. This will likely be a very strange election. I have no idea who wins this, but I think the advantage goes to Clinton based on demographics.
Her disapproval from males is greater than Trump's disapproval from females...strange election might be an understatement. Funny how early on, the talk was of a contested convention for the GOP, but now it looks like the Dem convention is going to be the one with all the fireworks while the GOP seems to be circling the wagons around Trump.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Her disapproval from males is greater than Trump's disapproval from females...strange election might be an understatement. Funny how early on, the talk was of a contested convention for the GOP, but now it looks like the Dem convention is going to be the one with all the fireworks while the GOP seems to be circling the wagons around Trump.
#TrumpTrain!

I honestly don't understand why so many people dislike Hillary so much. I mean, disliking her politics is one thing but for whatever reason a lot of people seem to dislike her personally. She seems okay to me. Am I missing something.

I honestly don't understand why so many people dislike Hillary so much. I mean, disliking her politics is one thing but for whatever reason a lot of people seem to dislike her personally. She seems okay to me. Am I missing something.
Well, from her days in the WH as first lady, we saw that she is a world class bitch. After the Clintons left the WH, lots of WH staff said she was really difficult to be around.

Her voice.

Many if not most Bernie supporters are not backing Hillary in these polls. Very distorted conclusions based on the raw data at the moment. But I am also a,little surprised that mainstream republicans are answering positive for Trump.

Terrible choices in my book and that opinion has been constant for a year plus.

Many if not most Bernie supporters are not backing Hillary in these polls. Very distorted conclusions based on the raw data at the moment. But I am also a,little surprised that mainstream republicans are answering positive for Trump.

Terrible choices in my book and that opinion has been constant for a year plus.
Fox clearly loved him, then hated him, now they love him again.

I guess it's been awhile since I played close attention to Hillary. Yeah, now that I think back there were stories back in the day saying how difficult Hillary was. I just hadn't thought about that lately. I see her talk today and she seems okay so that's what sticks in my mind the most.

I guess it's been awhile since I played close attention to Hillary. Yeah, now that I think back there were stories back in the day saying how difficult Hillary was. I just hadn't thought about that lately. I see her talk today and she seems okay so that's what sticks in my mind the most.
Dr, Jekyll and Mr. Hyde...depends if she's on camera. Having said that, I'll still take her hands down over 'I'll kill terrorist families' and his Narcissistic Taurette's Syndrome

From now til November, people will cherry-pick polls and say "SEE!!!!".

I'll wait for the aggregations, averages, etc. from Nate Silver. It's particularly telling that man of these polls showing Trump ahead are from one company (Rass. Reports). I don't doubt that things will probably end up closer than many pundits are predicting.

I'll wait for the aggregations, averages, etc. from Nate Silver. It's particularly telling that man of these polls showing Trump ahead are from one company (Rass. Reports). I don't doubt that things will probably end up closer than many pundits are predicting.
Recent Fox poll has him ahead too, for what that's worth. I'd imagine all Fox polls from now on will have him leading since they are all lovey dovey with Trump again.

I'm not saying "SEE!!!"...in fact I'm surprised that he would lead over her in any poll.

Well, she promised to finish off the coal mines and also is against the natural gas industry. The Clinton's had scandal after scandal. She was a disaster as Secretary of State. She is four more years of Obama. The Clinton's have no problem taking cash from middle east countries that provide women no rights and allow them to be raped, tortured and degraded, but want to attack Trump. The Clinton foundation pays women at a lesser rate. As a life long democrat, I've had enough of the democrats' political correct agenda, hand outs and attack on the industries that support the people of this state. Voting for Trump.

You are probably the third (two paid aides) in the world see her favorably.

Well, from her days in the WH as first lady, we saw that she is a world class bitch. After the Clintons left the WH, lots of WH staff said she was really difficult to be around.

One of my high school classmates was a capt. at Andrew Air Base and in charge of loading the Presidential planes, I got one of the Presidential golf balls, said she would insist that everything stop for her. He had nothing good to say about her either.

I don't buy that for a second, but it's useless to argue. We shall see in early November.
It always gets closer as the election nears. It will always be skewed for the dems because of NY,Calf and Ill. It comes down to Ohio, Va, NC, Fl and a handful of other states. It's hard for the Repubs to win anymore, in the Presidential elections.

One of my high school classmates was a capt. at Andrew Air Base and in charge of loading the Presidential planes, I got one of the Presidential golf balls, said she would insist that everything stop for her. He had nothing good to say about her either.
Wrong Clinton, but remember this?

My brother was the Historian at Andrews and was very close to all the AF1 pilots and crews. They all were in agreement she was a class A bitch.

It always gets closer as the election nears. It will always be skewed for the dems because of NY,Calf and Ill. It comes down to Ohio, Va, NC, Fl and a handful of other states. It's hard for the Repubs to win anymore, in the Presidential elections.

It's harder for the GOP to win now but it's not because of the states per se but rather because they have a hard time getting enough votes because they're not changing with the times quickly enough. If you're implying that it's because of the electoral votes big states like California have I don't think that's it at all. Remember, the only recent election where the guy with the most votes lost was one where a Democrat lost. I think the electoral college situation, which favors smaller, more rural states, helps the GOP. If the election was decided on popular vote alone the GOP would be up a bigger creek than they already are.

It's harder for the GOP to win now but it's not because of the states per se but rather because they have a hard time getting enough votes because they're not changing with the times quickly enough. If you're implying that it's because of the electoral votes big states like California have I don't think that's it at all. Remember, the only recent election where the guy with the most votes lost was one where a Democrat lost. I think the electoral college situation, which favors smaller, more rural states, helps the GOP. If the election was decided on popular vote alone the GOP would be up a bigger creek than they already are.

No, it's the liberal states of NY, Calf and Ill where they fall behind. Thank heavens it's not decided by the popular vote where so many crazy people live in Calif, Ill and NY.[winking] The states you mentioned, including New Jersey are so far in debt that they are going to want a bailout from the rest of the nation to shore up their finances. Hopefully, the repubs keep one or both houses and don't let it happen.

Capt Clifton complained that if something happened to the President, he couldn't get him off the plane with the current lift. The only lift they had was the one used to get Kennedy's body off after his assassination, for a 707. If you remember, Bill broke his leg at Greg Norman's house and when he got back, they had to carry him off the plane. The next day, they had their lift.

I was aircrew at Andrews and used to fly HC when she was the FLOTUS. We normally only dealt with her staffers (pain in the ass, it's their job) but I found her to be quite nice during my limited, direct interactions.

I was aircrew at Andrews and used to fly HC when she was the FLOTUS. We normally only dealt with her staffers (pain in the ass, it's their job) but I found her to be quite nice during my limited, direct interactions.
I heard her speak in person when she was still first lady. She was generally impressive in that speech, but it was at a memorial for an old friend of hers. As far as personal interactions, I have no idea what she is like. My perception based on the email server and the like is that she is more than a little of a control freak. If elected, I doubt she'd be the first president with that trait.

Yeah..your vision !!!!

Reactions: Airport

I wonder if the Hill gets down about -10, if the superdelegates will switch their vote up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT