ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s VP

I figure you’re joking, because Haley would be crazy. Gabbard? I don’t trust her. I remember when she was a Democrat and her stances.
If Trump picked Gabbard as his Veep he'd lose half his base voters who have hung with him through impeachment, Lawfare, and all the smears. He won't insult them like that. Look for him to pick someone those base voters will love.

Nikki Hakey may as well sign up with CNN or MSNBC as an analyst. She's not getting anywhere near electoral politics again. (unless she runs as a Dem or indy)

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePunish-EER
If Trump picked Gabbard as his Veep he'd lose half his base voters who have hung with him through impeachment, Lawfare, and all the smears. He won't insult them like that. Look for him to pick someone those base voters will love.

Nikki Hakey may as well sign up with CNN or MSNBC as an analyst. She's not getting anywhere electoral politics again. (unless she runs as a Dem or indy)
Haley and Liz Cheney can both get lost. We don’t need those RINO’s any longer.

I don't think Trump's Veep comes from politics. Instead look for someone like Ret. Naval Admiral James G. Stavridis. Or Goldman Sachs CEO Loyd Blankfein, or Howard Marks of Hometown Capital, or Brazillian Billionaire Joe Safra. These are just suggestions as Trump will want someone with extensive expertise handling large multi national businesses and overseeing billions in assets.

He is coming in to drain the swamp and run Uncle Sam like a private enterprise. You can't drain the swamp full of bureaucrats with more swamp dwelling bureaucrats.

Trump will draw from the private sector, looking for smart innovators & money managers who don't want or certainly don't need a government hammock to enhance their careers. He means business, and he will rely on business people to run the business of smart money management for the Government IMO.

Adm. Stravridis brings strategic Military planning and expertise and while I think he'd make an excellent Veep, look for him as perhaps National Security Advisor or Chairman of the Joint Chiefs-of-Staff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shirley Knott
I don't think Trump's Veep comes from politics. Instead look for someone like Ret. Naval Admiral James G. Stavridis. Or Goldman Sachs CEO Loyd Blankfein, or Howard Mark's of Hometown Capital, or Brazillian Billionaire Joe Safra. These are just suggestions as Trump will want someone with extensive expertise handling large multi national businesses and overseeing billions in assets.

He is coming in to drain the swamp and run Uncle Sam like a private enterprise. You can't drain the swamp full of bureaucrats with more swamp dwelling bureaucrats.

Trump will draw from the private sector, looking for smart innovators who don't want a government hammock to enhance their careers. He means business, and he rely on business people to run the business of smart money management for the Government IMO.
I’d say he’s already picked a person months ago. Just hasn’t revealed it. Whoever it is will instantly be thrown to the fire by the msm as an evil racist accused of sexual assault years prior. Just wait for the msm to start “Where was Trump’s latest VP____ January 6th? Was he involved years prior?” You know it’s coming. It’s the same old trick from the same old worn out playbook. You would think Americans would wake up to this nonsense

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
I’d say he’s already picked a person months ago. Just hasn’t revealed it. Whoever it is will instantly be thrown to the fire by the msm as an evil racist accused of sexual assault years prior. It’s the same old trick from the same old worn out playbook. You would think Americans would wake up to this nonsense
You are correct. For instance if he picks one of the Dudes I suggested, I can hear the cat calls from the Left of "rich White Supremacist males" running America!🙄

But no one except the media and their mind numbed lemmings will be listening.

You are correct. For instance if he picks one of the Dudes I suggested, I can hear the cat calls from the Left of "rich White Supremacist males" running America!🙄

But no one except the media and their mind numbed lemmings will be listening.
“Another Putin asset”…msm

“Another Putin asset”…msm
The name calling and canterwailing will be epic as Trump drains the Swamp and dismantles Leviathan from the Left. They will be squealing endlessly.

Last edited:
The name calling and canterwailing will be epic as Trump trains the Swamp and dismantles Leviathan from the Left. They will be squealing endlessly.
Nothing but insults and gaslighting. Endless predictions Trump will cause WW3, collapse the economy, take your liberty, etc etc etc. All the while, never talking about THEIR policies and how they will fix anything. Their obsession to help everyone in the world except Americans. Nothing but a global money laundering ring and we’re the cash cows.

Nothing but insults and gaslighting. Endless predictions Trump will cause WW3, collapse the economy, take your liberty, etc etc etc. All the while, never talking about THEIR policies and how they will fix anything. Their obsession to help everyone in the world except Americans. Nothing but a global money laundering ring and we’re the cash cows.
So true. They always accuse their adversaries of what THEY DO! They're insufferable, but they are easily beaten. Trump showed us how to do it!

That's why they hate me so much!
iu

Plus they don't have anything better to offer voters than your MAGA agenda DJT!

I know!
iu

Me too!
iu

I figure you’re joking, because Haley would be crazy. Gabbard? I don’t trust her. I remember when she was a Democrat and her stances.
Trump was a lifelong Democrat. She’s become a populist and has been turned on Dems and embraced MAGA

You didn't even think Trump would be the GOP nominee! Why should he take your advice?🤣
I never once said I didn’t think he’d be the GOP nominee. I said I didn’t think he could win the general and Haley or DeSantis would be better options for the general.

Reactions: Airport
I never once said I didn’t think he’d be the GOP nominee. I said I didn’t think he could win the general and Haley or DeSantis would be better options for the general.
OK...misunderstood 'ya. I seem to recall a thread where you and I were haggling over whether he'd even get the nomination? No matter he got it, so it's all good.

He'll win the general too...easily! ;)

OK...misunderstood 'ya. I seem to recall a thread where you and I were haggling over whether he'd even get the nomination? No matter he got it, so it's all good.

He'll win the general too...easily! ;)
I never questioned whether he’d get the nomination. I’ll say this, if RFK stays in, he’s gonna peel a lot of votes from otherwise blue voters.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I never questioned whether he’d get the nomination. I’ll say this, if RFK stays in, he’s gonna peel a lot of votes from otherwise blue voters.
Oh I agree. RFK means trouble for creepy Joe. Trump is also making inroads with younger voters, and he continues to erode traditional Dem support from minority voters.

Dems are not enthusiastic about creepy Joe. While they still detest Trump, they have to buy gasoline and groceries too and creepy Joe's costing 'em BIG TIME! The creepy corpse is on borrowed time so he's throwing free money around trying to hang onto what support he has left.

Desperate and defeated.

I know I might be the only one here but.... Rand Paul?🤷‍♂️
Rand isn’t Ron.

And I’m sure it’ll fall on deaf ears, but Trump has to shore up his vulnerabilities for the general. Let’s face it, Biden beat Trump last time because he put a black woman on the ticket for VP. Without that? He gets blown out.

He needs a very moderate and competent VP. He has to fix his appeal amongst women and people who are registered independents. The people who have left the parties because of the extremes on both. Hes not going to do that by doubling down with ultra conservatives or people firmly in the MAGA camp with minimal experience. He’s damn sure not going to court the disenfranchised vote with investment bankers and business people.

RFK is a major wild card. I don’t honestly know how that’s going to work out. I think he’s going to be a net neutral, to be honest. He’s going to take from both candidates. I think that honestly impacts Biden more though. The never Trumpers will back an RFK before a Biden. The people who’ve not gone over the deep end on Trans rights from the left, aren’t going to vote Trump, but they might vote RFK, and there are a lot of Dems looking around wondering WTF happened with their party.

Rand isn’t Ron.

And I’m sure it’ll fall on deaf ears, but Trump has to shore up his vulnerabilities for the general. Let’s face it, Biden beat Trump last time because he put a black woman on the ticket for VP. Without that? He gets blown out.

He needs a very moderate and competent VP. He has to fix his appeal amongst women and people who are registered independents. The people who have left the parties because of the extremes on both. Hes not going to do that by doubling down with ultra conservatives or people firmly in the MAGA camp with minimal experience. He’s damn sure not going to court the disenfranchised vote with investment bankers and business people.

RFK is a major wild card. I don’t honestly know how that’s going to work out. I think he’s going to be a net neutral, to be honest. He’s going to take from both candidates. I think that honestly impacts Biden more though. The never Trumpers will back an RFK before a Biden. The people who’ve not gone over the deep end on Trans rights from the left, aren’t going to vote Trump, but they might vote RFK, and there are a lot of Dems looking around wondering WTF happened with their party.
I respect your analysis but as prescient as you can be sometimes, I'm afraid you've totally missed the mark on Trump. He is not the source of the discontent that lies within the popular electorate, he's the result of it. Trump's appeal isn't ideological as you suggest, while indeed ideology drives much of his appeal. Trump is primarily the anti-government figure for folks fed up with the encroachment of Leviathan in their lives.

He tried relying on so called "moderate" Republicans he thought he could work with, and most of them stabbed him the back. This time when he goes back, he'll rely on folks with the same disdain for Leviathan as his supporters. He'll win too, and win BIG!

Last edited:
Rand isn’t Ron.

Many people like me has realized the Democrat party has always been anti constitution. It gags my liver to say I was ever a proud Democrat, can't believe at one time I was so gullible to believe in the horse shit they was selling.
If I was Trump I would try and get the lady from Virginia, winsome sears. She is very intelligent and would not be a check the box hire but a person of color who is respected for her intelligence and dignity not her sexual position.

Many people like me has realized the Democrat party has always been anti constitution. It gags my liver to say I was ever a proud Democrat, can't believe at one time I was so gullible to believe in the horse shit they was selling.
If I was Trump I would try and get the lady from Virginia, winsome sears. She is very intelligent and would not be a check the box hire but a person of color who is respected for her intelligence and dignity not her sexual position.
She would be an excellent choice IMO. As would Byron Donalds. Both seem tough enough to work with Trump.

Winsome E Sears GIF by GIPHY News

I just heard Fulton county Judge Scott McAfee will allow big booty Fulton county DA Fanni Willis to stay on the sham case of Trump's attempts to overturn the Georgia election. All that's going to do is fire up the anti-Leviathan forces even more. This is outrageous, and exactly why Trump appeals to the folks fed up with Government and it's "two tiered" so called system of Justice. 😏

Illegally spy on your major political opponent and lie about it? Nothing happens. Ask for suspected fraudulent ballots to be certified as required by Law...get accused of trying to overthrow the election!

Folks have had it. Trump is their retribution.

Last edited:
Rand isn’t Ron.

I respect your analysis but as prescient as you can be sometimes, I'm afraid you've totally missed the mark on Trump. He is not the source of the discontent that lies within the popular electorate, he's the result of it. Trump's appeal isn't ideological as you suggest, while indeed ideology drives much of his appeal. Trump is primarily the anti-government figure for folks fed up with the encroachment of Leviathan in their lives.

He tried relying on so called "moderate" Republicans he thought he could work with, and most of them stabbed him the back. This time when he goes back, he'll rely on folks with the same disdain for Leviathan as his supporters. He'll win too, and win BIG!

That’s why Trump needs to ask Tim Scott to be his VP. Unless of course, DeSantis wants to join forces as VP. Otherwise I believe the winning solution is Trump/Scott

Reactions: SAMHAM601
We're 3 years in and OP has intel connections. There's no way he doesn't understand that Trump got more actual votes than Biden in 2020.

The people who’ve not gone over the deep end on Trans rights from the left, aren’t going to vote Trump,
I read this tonight perusing some political analysis, and thought you in particular might find some of this analysis intriguing?

A few excerpts:

"One might assume, then, that a Trump-led Republican Party will continue to struggle for as long as it repels college-educated white voters and independents.

Yet Donald Trump isn't struggling. On the contrary: He's been leading President Biden for months. Independents have returned to Trump's column (though they don't seem happy about it). Trump's gains among non-college-educated, nonwhite voters have compensated for his continued problems with college-educated white voters"

...more
"This is a remarkable development. As recently as a few years ago, one might have been skeptical toward claims that educational attainment and ideology were becoming more significant than ethnicity and race. Such incredulity is no longer warranted. The realignment isn't just real. It's accelerating"

"the former president is more popular now than at any point since he left office. The source of this newfound popularity is minority voters. "While his support has ticked up among white and black Americans," Moore wrote this week in The Liberal Patriot, "the share of Hispanic Americans who have a favorable view of Trump has doubled over the last year from around 20 percent to 40 percent."

in conclusion
"The migration we're seeing today is not so much natural Democrats becoming disillusioned," writes Burn-Murdoch, "but natural Republicans realising they've been voting for the wrong party." That has made Trump's GOP more diverse, more non-college, and more conservative. Trump drew in large numbers of non-college-educated white voters spread throughout the country. The white working class felt a gut connection to Trump, who also began picking up support among Hispanic voters and black men—despite the media narrative that he and MAGA are racist"

"As the Democrats become the party of college-educated, affluent insiders, they become removed from the world of non-college-educated workers who feel ignored or excluded from elite institutions and expert decision-making. The professionalization of print, digital, and broadcast media has estranged writers and talkers from most Americans. The highly educated, highly compensated denizens of Washington, D.C., and its surrounding counties have become a world unto themselves."

A good read, and further proof of my suggestion that Trump is appealing to more than just his Conservative GOP base voters.

Source:
America's political re-alignment is real

I read this tonight perusing some political analysis, and thought you in particular might find some of this analysis intriguing?

A few excerpts:

"One might assume, then, that a Trump-led Republican Party will continue to struggle for as long as it repels college-educated white voters and independents.

Yet Donald Trump isn't struggling. On the contrary: He's been leading President Biden for months. Independents have returned to Trump's column (though they don't seem happy about it). Trump's gains among non-college-educated, nonwhite voters have compensated for his continued problems with college-educated white voters"

...more
"This is a remarkable development. As recently as a few years ago, one might have been skeptical toward claims that educational attainment and ideology were becoming more significant than ethnicity and race. Such incredulity is no longer warranted. The realignment isn't just real. It's accelerating"

"the former president is more popular now than at any point since he left office. The source of this newfound popularity is minority voters. "While his support has ticked up among white and black Americans," Moore wrote this week in The Liberal Patriot, "the share of Hispanic Americans who have a favorable view of Trump has doubled over the last year from around 20 percent to 40 percent."

in conclusion
"The migration we're seeing today is not so much natural Democrats becoming disillusioned," writes Burn-Murdoch, "but natural Republicans realising they've been voting for the wrong party." That has made Trump's GOP more diverse, more non-college, and more conservative. Trump drew in large numbers of non-college-educated white voters spread throughout the country. The white working class felt a gut connection to Trump, who also began picking up support among Hispanic voters and black men—despite the media narrative that he and MAGA are racist"

"As the Democrats become the party of college-educated, affluent insiders, they become removed from the world of non-college-educated workers who feel ignored or excluded from elite institutions and expert decision-making. The professionalization of print, digital, and broadcast media has estranged writers and talkers from most Americans. The highly educated, highly compensated denizens of Washington, D.C., and its surrounding counties have become a world unto themselves."

A good read, and further proof of my suggestion that Trump is appealing to more than just his Conservative GOP base voters.

Source:
I find it funny that those college educated is the ones voting Democrat and at the same time begging people to pay for college.... pay for a career that can't pay for itself they want people to pay for their lives, that's not self sustainable ....but then again socialism is not sustainable.... educated does not mean educated especially in todays education system. The curve is alive and well . I could be a English professor today .

A few excerpts:

...more

in conclusion

Source:
I truly hope your optimism is founded. I’m not against Trump, I’m 100% for him. All I’ve cared about is getting back the White House, I don’t really care who it is in the White House as long as it’s not the Dems.

I find it funny that those college educated is the ones voting Democrat and at the same time begging people to pay for college.... pay for a career that can't pay for itself they want people to pay for their lives, that's not self sustainable ....but then again socialism is not sustainable.... educated does not mean educated especially in todays education system. The curve is alive and well . I could be a English professor today .
I find the more "educated" Leftists become, the more arrogant they are. Then ironically they end up as the personification of all the avarice they accuse in others be it racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, etc. One thing you can count on from educated Leftists elites...they think everyone else's sh*t stinks except their own.

I find the more "educated" Leftists become, the more arrogant they are. Then ironically they end up as the personification of all the avarice they accuse in others be it racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, etc. One thing you can count on from educated Leftists elites...they think everyone else's sh*t stinks except their own.
As a bonifide hillbilly running around in the Noth east drinking in every bar I see .... most hate Biden and I'm only 40 miles out of NYC.

As a bonifide hillbilly running around in the Noth east drinking in every bar I see .... most hate Biden and I'm only 40 miles out of NYC.
I believe it. I hang out with a pretty diverse mix of folks, but most of 'em are middle class Blacks. Biden isn't even mentioned much among them, and when his name does come up eyes roll and heads shake over what a disaster he's been. Surprisingly, a lot of 'em don't like Kamala Harris any better! Dems are in trouble with minorities and they know it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT