ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s spiritual advisor Paula White

I have a feeling we will all see judgment from a Righteous Judge.

Are you an authentic Christian? Not educated and Christian origins are predicated off non established Christian evangelical movement.
The Methodist Episcopalian American Baptist Lutheran and Presbyterian church are cringing when you discuss God Jesus and Bible.

Are you an authentic Christian? Not educated and Christian origins are predicated off non established Christian evangelical movement.
The Methodist Episcopalian American Baptist Lutheran and Presbyterian church are cringing when you discuss God Jesus and Bible.
“Authentic Chrstian.”

that's subjective and a worthless label.

“Authentic Chrstian.”

that's subjective and a worthless label.

Of course you feel that way. .

Mac Teams want access to the NCAA Football playoff in spite of being a non power five conference. It lacks the pedigree snd substance. It sure can be loud Though.

Hopefully you’re capable of following this.

Of course you feel that way. .

Mac Teams want access to the NCAA Football playoff in spite of being a non power five conference. It lacks the pedigree snd substance. It sure can be loud Though.

Hopefully you’re capable of following this.
Every Christian Denominations have “essential tenets” that define their required beliefs.
These are the common ones:
1. Inspiration and authority of Scripture,
2. The Trinity,
3. Jesus is Lord,
4. Substitutionary death, and resurrection
5. Salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone.

Read 1 John. Those are the "tests" of an authentic Christian.

Wise. Agreed. He would not have supported or supported those who put Trump into office.

I hope you reconcile this if your faith is authentic. I advise it.
The truth is you are not a Christian if you support, condone, or encourage sin and that includes gay marriage, transgenderism and the murder of babies abortion.

Romans chapter 1 verses 24 through 32

in fact I say you can't vote for anyone who supports these things and that does include the majority of the Democrats running for office and some of the Rino Republicans. Otherwise you are in League with the Devil. You will answer to God for voting to continue abortion gay marriage transgenderism euthanasia. Otherwise you can't be a Democrat and be a Christian you may say you are but you are deceived and you're going to go to hell unless you repent

Every Christian Denominations have “essential tenets” that define their required beliefs.
These are the common ones:
1. Inspiration and authority of Scripture,
2. The Trinity,
3. Jesus is Lord,
4. Substitutionary death, and resurrection
5. Salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone.

Read 1 John. Those are the "tests" of an authentic Christian.

Your actions on this board and support and enabling of Trump are opposite of those tenants and Established Christianity.

I hope you reconcile and improve upon Conflicting and underdeveloped faith.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
Your actions on this board and support and enabling of Trump are opposite of those tenants and Established Christianity.

Shove your rules for radicals propaganda up your ass.

Reactions: Christian96

My Lord man. Just admit that you hate Trump. You can’t stand it that people support him.

Where’s you unity at, my guy?

The truth is you are not a Christian if you support, condone, or encourage sin and that includes gay marriage, transgenderism and the murder of babies abortion.

in fact I say you can't vote for anyone who supports these things and that does include the majority of the Democrats running for office and some of the Rino Republicans. Otherwise you are in League with the Devil. You will answer to God for voting to continue abortion gay marriage transgenderism euthanasia. Otherwise you can't be a Democrat and be a Christian you may say you are but you are deceived and you're going to go to hell unless you repent
@McLean.Mountaineer did you skip over this part?

Thanks!

@McLean.Mountaineer

The real problem is that we can not see faith except as fruit and the faithless can mimic them if it has the motivation. But God sees the truth. Voting could be a fruit of faith or false hopes. It might be foolish to make judgments on that basic. and an act itself, solid pride.

They don't want unity. They want you to surrender.
Never give up. Never surrender.

My Grandfather flew 64 bombing missions over Nazi occupied Europe. His faith in God was tested every day. Never once lost doubt.

I was waiting for this post. You delivered.

You’re not an authentic Christian. You’re

It took three posts for you to deliver my goal - delivery of Faith predicated watered down provincial non educated or established bible thumping selective hypocrisy.

You would not be permitted into established Protestant Methodist Presbyterian Episcopalian Lutheran churches.

It took three posts for you to deliver my goal - delivery of Faith predicated watered down provincial non educated or established bible thumping selective hypocrisy.

You would not be permitted into established Protestant Methodist Presbyterian Episcopalian Lutheran churches.
Then here’s post number 4. Since you’re so willfully ignorant.

Believing in Christ is believing what Christ said. There is the law of sin and the law of the Spirit. Once we realize we are lost and served the law of sin no matter how many good works we accomplish we realize that only in Christ we can serve the law of the Spirit. If someone is not understanding the gospel then how can they be in Christ? If people want to do the right good works they will have to listen to Christ.

I bet if he was a radical Islamic jihadist with a couple beheadings under his belt you would shut your fvcking mouth.

@McLean.Mountaineer did you skip over this part?

Thanks!

I don’t support most Abortion.

Jesus never spoke about homosexuality and established churches affirm gay marriage - including my church - National Methodist church built by president Grant and Lincoln in 1860s adjacent to American University in DC.
Why do you support Eliminating healthcare, a habitual Immoral corrupt con artist President, racism, and destruction of global environment?

Last edited:
Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
I don’t support most Abortion.

Jesus never spoke about homosexuality and established churches affirm gay marriage - including my church - National Methodist church built by president Grant and Lincoln in 1860s adjacent to American University in DC.
Why do you support Eliminating healthcare, a habitually morally corrupt con artist President, racism, and destruction of global environment?
The fact that Jesus himself did not directly address the specific question of homosexual acts carries little weight. His intent was not to publish a compendium of moral theology; rarely does Christ address particular moral issues but focuses instead on the broader goals of love of God and love of neighbor.

You’re not my equivalent. Like Dave, stay in your lane. Your Faith is underdeveloped and needs much more knowledge and compassion. Class dismissed.
My God man.

Did you just crush a monster and swallow bull shark testosterone before posting?

Go get some ravage and pump your dumb bells to Slipknot.

You’re hardly worth arguing with. You hate Trump. You hate anyone that supports him. You hate Christians that support him. That’s pretty clear up to this point.

There’s nothing worth discussing my faith because some commie meat head tells me I’m not an authentic Christian.

My God man.

Did you just crush a monster and swallow bull shark testosterone before posting?

My God man.

Another fallacy?

I’m thankful for my natural god given genes predicated on regimented healthy lifestyle of discipline diet and hard work.

That’s one hell of lengthy prayer you have nightly asking for forgiveness.

What?? You’re a hypocrite!!!

But never the less. It won’t matter what I say because you’ll take laps around it and say the same head bearing schtick.

Good luck with that when you meet God and you say to him, “oh I'm against abortion and gay marriage, transgenderism and euthanasia but who am I to judge.” And you vote for someone who keeps these things legal. is that not supporting, condoning and encouraging, others to sin? get your facts straight. you are not a Christian if you do this. You should be speaking out against these things and voting things out of our culture, our society, out of our country...you cannot be double-minded about this!

Another fallacy?

I’m thankful for my natural god given genes predicated on regimented healthy lifestyle of discipline diet and hard work.

That’s one hell of lengthy prayer you have nightly asking for forgiveness.
You’re making no sense. I’m putting you on mute. Not because you’ve won any argument. But because you’re willfully ignorant questioning my faith because of my political support. You’re more irritating than factual.

Only thing I got from you..is..idk. I guess you lift weights and hate Trump? Good for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT