ADVERTISEMENT

Trey Lowe got screwed! Trey Lowe doesn’t even get a shot? Dana must go!

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
Just rediculous clown job by Dana to stick with Allison and not even get Lowe a shot. He barely sees field and uses average RB McCoy to run instead of Lowe. ??????? Dana is not head coaching material and has stole money for 8 years counting now.

Who would spend their money on season tickets with Dana coaching? You can scalp for $20 a ticket about every game anyways. Shane Lyons needs to man up and fire this bozo.

Trey Lowe doesn’t even get a chance. Dana only likes pocket passers and believes a QB is in the mold of the stiff 1970s stone foot era at QB. Dana won’t change. He hates dual threats. He prefers a certain QB that only passes. We are Texas Tech.

Reactions: CameronWV
I told you Lowe isn't ready....

He is not a pocket passer.
Much rather have a QB with an arm and no mobility than the other way around if you can get protection.

Just rediculous clown job by Dana to stick with Allison and not even get Lowe a shot. He barely sees field and uses average RB McCoy to run instead of Lowe. ??????? Dana is not head coaching material and has stole money for 8 years counting now.

Who would spend their money on season tickets with Dana coaching? You can scalp for $20 a ticket about every game anyways. Shane Lyons needs to man up and fire this bozo.

Trey Lowe doesn’t even get a chance. Dana only likes pocket passers and believes a QB is in the mold of the stiff 1970s stone foot era at QB. Dana won’t change. He hates dual threats. He prefers a certain QB that only passes. We are Texas Tech.

STFU.

Lowe probably isn’t good either. I’ve already realized that too. He is better than Allison but that means nothing cause Allison is D2 level.

Townsvansandt we don’t have a head coach and Allison sucks. I told you and everybody on here Allison was horrible. He will transfer out and down when the grad transfer comes in. He’s terrible. Dana is terrible. We all know it.

Didn't play because, well, he's probably not good enough or isn't ready. If he was, then he'd be playing.

Proof that anyone can use the internet

Dana drives me to drink. Had to go to store to get a beer and finish this Alamo Bowl. Dana made me get a beer to drink away the way he has run the program down.

Anyway I was talking to some others with the same exact thoughts. Why did Lowe barely play? What did the bozo Dana have to lose by putting the stiff Allison on bench? Like every other WVU fan he thinks Dana is terrible. I agree. I told you and warned you about stiff Allison.

Everybody from Florida gets another star or 2. Allison was a 2 star if he played in WV, PA, KY, SC, MD.......Florida players get more hype. Some are just overhyped cause of the zip code. Allison is 2 star level that turned out to be 0 star ability. He isn’t good. Period.

Everybody from Florida gets another star or 2. Allison was a 2 star if he played in WV, PA, KY, SC, MD.......Florida players get more hype. Some are just overhyped cause of the zip code. Allison is 2 star level that turned out to be 0 star ability. He isn’t good. Period.

You're most likely correct. Think Dana realizes the world of shit he's in?

Dana knows he’s toast. He will be fired after next year when his buyout reduces a lot. Dana is done. Terrible coach that can’t recruit a high school QB at all.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Dana knows he’s toast. He will be fired after next year when his buyout reduces a lot. Dana is done. Terrible coach that can’t recruit a high school QB at all.

Mediocre is as mediocre does. Never has a coach fit a program better than Mr. Medicore with the this program, which embraces mediocrity. Nothing ever changes with Mr. Mediocre. He can't beat decent teams, can't make Oklahoma punt, can't produce a defense that can tackle, can't develop a good offensive line, can't recruit a high school quarterback who is more than a D2 talent, can't get the program to the Alamo Bowl or the Texas Bowl, let alone something bigger. All he can do is make excuses. Nothing ever changes. Same old, same old.

If there is a college football team that lacks a spark or sizzle, this one is it. Same old, same old. This program is stale beyond belief.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rootmaster
How would anyone know what Trey Lowe could do in a game? It couldn't have been any worse than what we saw out there tonight! Allison has had two years to learn the system. Granted, not a lot of game time (DH's fault), but it was not a good look in any way. Apparently, once someone has been deemed to be the starter, they will remain the starter until they are hurt or quit on the team.

It’s really sad that this poor coach has been allowed to steal money and hustle WVU for 8 years going. Just pathetic leadership by Lyons to keep this bozo after he clearly stunk under Luck.

The Big 12 has also brought our recruiting down cause it’s too far away from the east and it’s not our style among other things.

Man up Shane Lyons and get rid of this loser bad coach. If you don’t get ready for season tickets to decrease badly. Dana is clearly not head coaching material.

Unfortunately I’m not high on Lowe either. He played in a small school level in Tennessee and isn’t as athletic as you probably think. Small school Tennessee high school football is worse than small school WV ball. Lowe was not highly recruited and there is plenty of reasons. I already told you Allison is terrible. You saw it last night.

We don’t have a QB folks. The grad transfer market is not great this year outside of Hurts who isn’t coming here. Dana is toast. Buyout lowers to basically nothing after 2019 and he will finally be fired.

If Trey Lowe showed as much passing ability in practice as Allison he would've played more. Allison has a loooong way to go, but Lowe even further in this system. This isnt RR its DH. He likes air raid

If Trey Lowe showed as much passing ability in practice as Allison he would've played more. Allison has a loooong way to go, but Lowe even further in this system. This isnt RR its DH. He likes air raid

No he doesn’t. Even before Spavital got there, he started leaning towards a more balanced attack.[/QUOTE]

Dana just simply can’t coach. Bad coach. Fire him.
We got the message the first 32 times in this thread you posted in.

Even when you have nothing new to say you just keep on posting... rambling on about the same thing over and over. Is someone paying for a post count or something?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT