ADVERTISEMENT

Tomlin is eating Lewis' lunch

steeleer

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2005
Is there another crappy Ohio team we can beat up next week? We're running out.

Maybe too soon? Not against the Bungholes.

Is there another crappy Ohio team we can beat up next week? We're running out.

Maybe too soon? Not against the Bungholes.

I don't have a dog in this fight and if I leaned for either team it may be Bengals because if I recall they have 3 Mountaineers (Will Clarke, Pac-man, Mario Alford) to the Steelers 2 (Will Johnson and Terrence Garvin). But that is neither here nor there. I think the biggest difference in this game is Dalton. Now Dalton is no Big Ben, but the drop off between he and McCarron is almost as much as Big Ben to Landry. I say this because McCarron's track record has been pretty abysmal. I'd like to see this game if both QB's were playing. Win here though buys a trip to Denver where a tough defense, but one the Steelers handled at home, awaits.

I don't have a dog in this fight and if I leaned for either team it may be Bengals because if I recall they have 3 Mountaineers (Will Clarke, Pac-man, Mario Alford) to the Steelers 2 (Will Johnson and Terrence Garvin). But that is neither here nor there. I think the biggest difference in this game is Dalton. Now Dalton is no Big Ben, but the drop off between he and McCarron is almost as much as Big Ben to Landry. I say this because McCarron's track record has been pretty abysmal. I'd like to see this game if both QB's were playing. Win here though buys a trip to Denver where a tough defense, but one the Steelers handled at home, awaits.

If Manning gets one solid hit ( he'll get a few), he will likely not finish the game.

At what point are the refs going to start throwing these idiots out of this game?

Owned by Steelers!

Burfict is an ASU thug...got what he deserved

DBs all thugs too

would tell them to go home, but they got beat there...

Owned by Steelers!

Burfict is an ASU thug...got what he deserved

DBs all thugs too

would tell them to go home, but they got beat there...
That last hit by Burifect was as dirty and selfish a play as I can remember.

We all know Big Ben can be a bit of a drama queen regarding injuries... ...but did he do something special tonight ?

Marvin Lewis needs suspended for his teams actions

Marvin Lewis should be fired he is incompetent can't win in the playoff. after that interception He could have taken a knee 3 times forced the steelers to take their time outs and kicked a field goal. Does not guarantee a win but forces you to score a TD without any time outs with a QB that has a bum shoulder.

PS not a Bengals fan just ripping poor coaching

Why would I care? Is Shazier any less guilty? Is he a felon too? I dont give a single fuk if he ends up in jail. It was an ugly football game.

Shazier? How many fights did he start? If you're talking about the hit he put on that RB, then I've heard the opinions on that hit divided down the middle. As best as I can tell, the Steelers weren't the one who started the fights...but they sure ended this one.

Shazier? How many fights did he start? If you're talking about the hit he put on that RB, then I've heard the opinions on that hit divided down the middle. As best as I can tell, the Steelers weren't the one who started the fights...but they sure ended this one.
The steelers coach got a personal foul. Joey porter was on the field running his mouth. The steelers started as many fights as the bengals. Dont be a homer.

Last edited:
Dave... ...just read the headlines...

..the Bengals lost because they have a couple of selfish idiot players...

---------

..or continue to pretend that it was the Steelers who blew it... ...whatever...

Haha. The bengals play like thugs and it comes back to haunt them as usual. Burfect ripped something out of the steelers trainers hand tending to brown with the ref and porter standing by him, watch the entire sequence. Porter probably calls burfect a pos that he is and pacman pushes the ref to get at porter. Garbage material from the bengals but yeah it's all on porter, not the lack of brain power from those 2 idiots on the bengals.

The steelers coach got a personal foul. Joey porter was on the field running his mouth. The steelers started as many fights as the bengals. Dont be a homer.

Haha. The bengals play like thugs and it comes back to haunt them as usual. Burfect ripped something out of the steelers trainers hand tending to brown with the ref and porter standing by him, watch the entire sequence. Porter probably calls burfect a pos that he is and pacman pushes the ref to get at porter. Garbage material from the bengals but yeah it's all on porter, not the lack of brain power from those 2 idiots on the bengals.
The NFL is fining Porter. Guess he did something wrong.

Porter should be suspended. He was in the middle of the field cussing out the players. This behavior by a coach is unacceptable. Of course Tomlan is the coach who tried to tackle a player during a game. Woody Hayes at least waited till the play was over, and he is still villified.
PacMan penalty was deserved. Would someone explain why Porter didn't receive a penalty. It would have offset Pac-Mans. Not a fan of either team, but both teams were pathetic by their actions.

Last edited:
Marvin Lewis is a likable guy. But the Bengals have to let him go. 7 straight playoff losses. Good to see that punk, Cincy 55, become the goat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT