ADVERTISEMENT

Today is the day Donald Trump gets to see the sellout Michael Cohen testify in court.

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
@Travis_in_Flint

Today is the day Donald Trump gets to see the sellout Michael Cohen testify in court.

Letitia James is all too eager for his testimony.

Remember that Cohen already went to prison specifically for lying to investigators.

It’s amazing that James case has become so ridiculous that the only witness she can find is a man who has proven that he will do anything to save himself and has proven he’ll lie whenever it benefits him.

Does anyone really believe anything this man has to say?

The fact he’s even allowed to take the stand proves his corrupt everyone running this case is.

@TrumpDailyPosts

Michael Cohen was a complete and total disaster in the Biden Inspired Trial today.

Lie after lie, and getting caught each time.

My great assets are worth MORE than is on my Financial Statements, and it’s not even close.

The Rigged Trial doesn’t even give me the right to a Jury, but the people are watching, and they are seeing what is going on here.

A MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE — The Statute being used for this “case” gives me No Rights, and has never been used for this before, but the FACTS are all on my side.

WITCH HUNT!

Donald Trump Truth Social Post
07:56 PM EST 10/24/23

• Angry
Reactions: atlkvb
Who has a "trial" without a Jury of his peers? This case should be dismissed on that alone! Won't matter...Trump beats the rap and picks up even more support.

Who has a "trial" without a Jury of his peers? This case should be dismissed on that alone! Won't matter...Trump beats the rap and picks up even more support.
It's a civil trial. He will be convicted and have a massive fine and then appeal it and the appeals court will wipe out all or most of the fine and in the end lawyers get paid

• Sad
Reactions: atlkvb
It's a civil trial. He will be convicted and have a massive fine and then appeal it and the appeals court will wipe out all or most of the fine and in the end lawyers get paid
Probably correct...just reading the statute he's being "prosecuted" over makes me think even a Civil trial deserves someone sitting in independent judgement of the evidence? How can anyone expect that Judge isn't operating on some political agenda along with that loud mouth prosecutor? 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT