ADVERTISEMENT

Today in Western Civilization

Mo, IQ89, MWV, Keyser, Fabiass et al resemble this remark.

593d32c36c6e3.jpeg

Hey Brushy, you're not actually thinking of joining Islam and celebrating this "Prophet of Peace" are 'ya?

That's some serious Islamic history you're revealing about their "hero", so I just figured maybe you are as impressed with him as they are?

Hope not, I have a 6 year old Grand Daughter.

Reactions: Brushy Bill
Hey Brushy, you're not actually thinking of joining Islam and celebrating this "Prophet of Peace" are 'ya?

That's some serious Islamic history you're revealing about their "hero", so I just figured maybe you are as impressed with him as they are?

Hope not, I have a 6 year old Grand Daughter.

Let me respond...

[sick]

Reactions: atlkvb
That's a mighty skinny line coming to America.

Brushy....Brushy....Brushy.....

Do you really lack the mental capability to understand history? Sure, the "slave TRADE" was very small in America. It was due to economics. The slave owners in America wised up and made a realization: why pay for slaves from Africa when we can "breed" our slaves and use their offspring as slaves? Plus the fact that part of the Constitutional Convention was the Slave Trade Compromise. It stated in 1787 that by 1808 the slave "trade", not slavery, would be illegal in America. What this meant was that slaves could NOT be brought over from Africa, but slaves could be bought and sold (bred) inside our own borders.

Brushy....Brushy....Brushy.....

Do you really lack the mental capability to understand history? Sure, the "slave TRADE" was very small in America. It was due to economics. The slave owners in America wised up and made a realization: why pay for slaves from Africa when we can "breed" our slaves and use their offspring as slaves? Plus the fact that part of the Constitutional Convention was the Slave Trade Compromise. It stated in 1787 that by 1808 the slave "trade", not slavery, would be illegal in America. What this meant was that slaves could NOT be brought over from Africa, but slaves could be bought and sold (bred) inside our own borders.

You know something MountaineerWV, as I read many your posts there is a common thread that runs through many of them in my opinion.

It's clear to me you have a very deep and embedded hatred for this country...why I don't know (maybe it's because it was founded on Christian principles) but it is nevertheless rather obvious to me at least, someone has gotten to you and poisoned your mind about America and what it represents.

Cool.

Since you're so big into history (congratulations) can you educate us uninformed Americans which country prior to ours did more the end the practice of slavery?

Which country prior to ours specifically forbid it, and codified it into the law of its governing documents that all men are created equal and deserve equal rights?

While you're at it in your historical review of those nations who have been stronger against Slavery than America, can you please cite for us which ones have done more successfully or provided greater opportunity, or offered more chances to those who are or have been oppressed to live their dream of Freedom more prominently than right here the United States of America?

It's OK if you go all the way back to Hammurabi for your answer.

You know something MountaineerWV, as I read many your posts there is a common thread that runs through many of them in my opinion.

It's clear to me you have a very deep and embedded hatred for this country...why I don't know (maybe it's because it was founded on Christian principles) but it is nevertheless rather obvious to me at least, someone has gotten to you and poisoned your mind about America and what it represents.

Cool.

Since you're so big into history (congratulations) can you educate us uninformed Americans which country prior to ours did more the end the practice of slavery?

Which country prior to ours specifically forbid it, and codified it into the law of its governing documents that all men are created equal and deserve equal rights?

While you're at it in your historical review of those nations who have been stronger against Slavery than America, can you please cite for us which ones have done more successfully or provided greater opportunity, or offered more chances to those who are or have been oppressed to live their dream of Freedom more prominently than right here the United States of America?

It's OK if you go all the way back to Hammurabi for your answer.

No, I just hate A$$HOLES. He put a misleading map of the slave trade. I set it straight. Then you chime in with your two cents....big shock, you are siding with a guy that has posted racist photos on here about "mixing of races", and you claim to be black......sure thing. ;)

No, I just hate A$$HOLES. He put a misleading map of the slave trade. I set it straight. Then you chime in with your two cents....big shock, you are siding with a guy that has posted racist photos on here about "mixing of races", and you claim to be black......sure thing. ;)
Hahahahha Vanilla Ice questioning someone's blackness. That's hilarious. For the record, he's black.

OK MountaineerWV you made your point about the other poster who I might remind you is entitled to his opinion about the Middle East just as you are entitled to your opinion about his opinion.

Now how about dealing with my opinion of you?

Can you answer any of the questions I respectfully asked of you in post #213 of this thread?

Just help me understand why you blame America more for slavery than you appear to give it credit for ending it?

The floor is yours, I'm genuinely interested in your opinion on this.

OK MountaineerWV you made your point about the other poster who I might remind you is entitled to his opinion about the Middle East just as you are entitled to your opinion about his opinion.

Now how about dealing with my opinion of you?

Can you answer any of the questions I respectfully asked of you in post #213 of this thread?

Just help me understand why you blame America more for slavery than you appear to give it credit for ending it?

The floor is yours, I'm genuinely interested in your opinion on this.

Blame America for slavery? I didn't blame sh!t. I stated a factual statement that southern slave owners stopped importing slaves for economic reasons, even before the 1808 law went in to effect. That's history....that's factual. Like it or not, this country is great but it does have a negative past.

I guess I could make the same claims on you because of your anti-Obama rants....or do you just hate his politics, like I hate slavery?

Hahahahha Vanilla Ice questioning someone's blackness. That's hilarious. For the record, he's black.

It doesn't matter if I am or not (I am) but I don't hate America because of it.

My Grandfather lived in the segregated South....he told me many stories of him not being able to even go downtown for a soda in the middle of the Alabama summer heat! (Demopolis)

But my Dad's Dad was not a bitter man. He never said anything evil about White people, and never held their racial hatred of him against them.

My Grandfather loved the Lord, and simply forgave them. He had many White friends, and taught my Dad to first be his best, then treat others the same way regardless of how they treated him.

Both of them were fine Men, and taught me the same things. If MountaineerWV hates America, as it surely appears to me he does, I wish I could have introduced him to my Dad and my Grandfather who could have maybe helped him understand how great this country still was despite racists attitudes that no doubt existed in it.

Blame America for slavery? I didn't blame sh!t. I stated a factual statement that southern slave owners stopped importing slaves for economic reasons, even before the 1808 law went in to effect. That's history....that's factual. Like it or not, this country is great but it does have a negative past.

I guess I could make the same claims on you because of your anti-Obama rants....or do you just hate his politics, like I hate slavery?

I love America MountaineerWV. Obama was dangerous to this country because in my opinion he did not. (Love America)

You may not believe that, but any objective review of his thoughts, words and more importantly deeds should convince you he indeed held this country in some serious contempt.

I'm not sure if you feel the exact same way about it but I certainly think you have issues with what you frequently point out of its racial past and record of slavery.

But again, I asked you in post 213 of this thread to please show me a country in World history that has done more to end slavery or offer freedom and opportunity to any people oppressed?

Why don't you answer that or show us who has been better on that than America?

America was unique in World history specifically condemning slavery and codifying all Men as being equal in the eyes of their Creator.

No other Nation made such a powerful statement about the inalienable rights of Man (all Men regardless of color) and no nation has lived out that creed better than America. Why do you not give credit for that as much as you criticize America for the opposite of it?

Is America perfect?

No.

Has there been any nation better?

I have my opinion on that but I'm asking you for yours?

What is it?

Did you read the story? First off, the ages of the boys were 7, 10, and 14.....and what they did was sick and twisted and makes me vomit!!!!

They were found "not guilty" of rape, but guilty of sexual misconduct. I know your agenda and your beliefs......you hate and blame Muslims for everything. But why didn't you link stories of other teens who raped little girls and got away with it? Why just the Muslim story?

Chid rapists should be forcibly sterilized, and given stern punishment....and I don't care if you are 10 or 100.

I have linked another story similar to this one EXCEPT this American teen did RAPE a 5-year old.........and the sentence was to remain in a juvenile center, receive counseling, and be released at the age of 21 years old.

http://www.fox19.com/story/16981231/teen-who-raped-5-year-old-girl-sentenced-to-in-patient-program

And another one.......

http://www.essence.com/news/white-teen-avoids-jail-for-rape-of-black-student

Did you read the story? First off, the ages of the boys were 7, 10, and 14.....and what they did was sick and twisted and makes me vomit!!!!

They were found "not guilty" of rape, but guilty of sexual misconduct. I know your agenda and your beliefs......you hate and blame Muslims for everything. But why didn't you link stories of other teens who raped little girls and got away with it? Why just the Muslim story?

Chid rapists should be forcibly sterilized, and given stern punishment....and I don't care if you are 10 or 100.

I have linked another story similar to this one EXCEPT this American teen did RAPE a 5-year old.........and the sentence was to remain in a juvenile center, receive counseling, and be released at the age of 21 years old.

http://www.fox19.com/story/16981231/teen-who-raped-5-year-old-girl-sentenced-to-in-patient-program

And another one.......

http://www.essence.com/news/white-teen-avoids-jail-for-rape-of-black-student

I guess the part where the rapists (children or not) shouldn't even be in the country went right over you low hanging head.

Out of all the stupidity and wasted energy that has went into this thread, this right here says it best.

I don't come over here a lot, mostly just read and hardly ever post and I'm sure my post will change no minds and fall on eyes shaded red or blue and closed minded ears but I have to say.............

There is a billion Muslims in this world. Many are indoctrinated to really believe that there is a paradise waiting for them when they die. Old Carlen has it right.

You can only do one thing to defeat fanaticism and that is killing so many of them that they pull back and hunker in their traditional homelands.

We all know that's not going to happen.

I am aghast to live in a world where feminists march with muslim women and champion muslim faith when the whole faith is based on horrid misogyny. A faith that mutilates the sexual organs or little girls and women and makes its women wear covering as not to temp the men folk.

As for the far left and the far right, they are really just the same people with very similar beliefs and the main one being to fight against one another and politicize everything.

Lastly, a reckoning is coming for the human race and its going to probably be when one of the fanatical sects get their hands on a biological agent and introduce it in population centers around the world..............its bound to happen. I just hope guy like Elon Musk and his sort can get us on the moon or Mars before it happens so the human race can go on.

Well I could put enough information on here to make it appear I was Gene Hackman. ;) Just saying....

When you make it real easy, yes. I'm a closet stalker wannabe. It's Knox's fault. Led me to check on ya'll when I can, make sure you are who you say you are. Having said that, I forgot his name and everything already, I don't take notes like he did.

Yep, I agree it is. Oh, you mean me claiming that Brushy wants this???? Go back, look at his past posts. Talking about mixing of races, immigration, etc. etc. etc.

You're just mad because Brushy wants to kill ISIS, the guys you keep defending on this board. #SICK

Yep, I agree it is. Oh, you mean me claiming that Brushy wants this???? Go back, look at his past posts. Talking about mixing of races, immigration, etc. etc. etc.

I can explain the graph to you if you like, all you have to do is ask.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT