ADVERTISEMENT

Thread for famous person predictions if Biden wins 2024 election.

Op2

All-Conference
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2014
I'm including only famous people because if I include everyone then there is no end of nutcases out there that will say crazy stuff and even if f they end up being wrong we can't hold them accountable because they're just some random person. So I'm restricting it to famous people and I'd like to restrict to to specific predictions that we can say for sure did or did not come true. Saying "He'll be a lousy POTUS" is way too general.

Put the link to the prediction in this thread and state the prediction and say where in the article or video you link to it is. Try to get as close to the original statement as you can, rather than "X said that Y said that John Smith said something."

I'm going to make a similar thread for predictions for if Trump wins the 2024 election.

I think you're missing the point of this thread. The point is to quote a specific prediction of what Biden will do if he wins the election. And then later, if he wins the election, we can check this thread to see whether the predictions came true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT