ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Neal Browns press conference?

Mountaineer_Paul

Freshman
Gold Member
Jun 8, 2022
Thoughts on Neal Browns presser? It was informative in some areas, and others sounded like a broken record... very frustrating.

Last edited:
Just let the season play out until he's either gone or won more than 6. If you a have hard time with it just move on to more enjoyable things. Take a walk, breath the fresh air, clear the mind. Then realize there is more important things in life than bitching about a losing team.

Reactions: WESTBGVA
Just let the season play out until he's either gone or won more than 6. If you a have hard time with it just move on to more enjoyable things. Take a walk, breath the fresh air, clear the mind. Then realize there is more important things in life than bitching about a losing team.
Then why di you do it?

a number of WVU fans need some mental health support networks..already worried and conceding defeat for a football season that doesn't start for eight months..shew

a number of WVU fans need some mental health support networks..already worried and conceding defeat for a football season that doesn't start for eight months..shew

I mean after what Brown has accomplished with 4 seasons, I don't see why any WVU fan should expect better next year. Was there a big recruit I missed? Was there a new coordinator hire that fans should be excited for? Has Brown suggested a major over haul to our offensive or defensive scheme? If not, it is actually rational and based to assume next year is another struggle to maybe be bowl eligible. It would be more concerning for mental illness to be confident that WVU will have a good season next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT