ADVERTISEMENT

This is WHY the World is LAUGHING at Joe Biden.....

So I make an occasional mistake while speaking...I'm not a machine 'ya know?
iu

You're not normal either creepy Joe....you're a totally tongue tied, absent minded, embarrassment! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey @WVUALLEN don't you just love how quiet Leftists have to sit and watch while we're making fun of their tongue tied, absent minded hero? They can't defend him, and they can't even talk about what a great speaker he is! They just have to sit there looking as dumb as he is while we poke fun at him poopin' in his pants and mumbling jibberish along with their stupidity voting for him! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey...I resent that! You Trumpers leave my stupid voters alone, they knew what they were voting for!
iu

Yeah, but even they didn't know how completely awful you'd be creepy, poopy pants Joe...that's why most of 'em don't want to see you running again!

70% of Democrats polled prefer someone other than Biden in '24

excerpt
Twenty-four percent of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters said they want someone else because they don’t think Biden can win in 2024, up from 18% in a poll conducted in January and February. Thirty-two percent feel that way because they don’t want Biden to be reelected, up from 16% earlier this year. Twenty-five percent said they prefer Biden as the nominee, which is a steep drop from 45% in January/February.

I'm going to bury that creepy corpse
iu

He knows that DJT...Leftists do too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT