ADVERTISEMENT

This is my last wvu game

.Bodhi.

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2009
For the foreseeable future. The basketball team is a dumpster fire beyond redemption. The football team's future is mediocre at best. It's almost cathartic knowing I won't waste money on the most overpriced tickets in the country next year.

Reactions: RAK
For the foreseeable future. The basketball team is a dumpster fire beyond redemption. The football team's future is mediocre at best. It's almost cathartic knowing I won't waste money on the most overpriced tickets in the country next year.

You went to the bowl game tonight?

Don’t get season tickets. It’s a big business now and all about the money. If they don’t provide a good coach then don’t waste your money. I still go to every game but just scalp for $20 every game. No need to give away your money to a greedy business. The NFL is way worse and I wouldn’t give pro sports a penny. Pro sports is a joke looking to scam people that don’t know any better.

Save your money and scalp tickets outside of stadium every game. Always plenty of cheap tickets available. WVU tickets are cheap nowadays. Even Oklahoma tickets were being given away lower level for $20. Why get season tickets? That’s a total scam. Dana isn’t worth it.

Don’t get season tickets. It’s a big business now and all about the money. If they don’t provide a good coach then don’t waste your money. I still go to every game but just scalp for $20 every game. No need to give away your money to a greedy business. The NFL is way worse and I wouldn’t give pro sports a penny. Pro sports is a joke looking to scam people that don’t know any better.

Save your money and scalp tickets outside of stadium every game. Always plenty of cheap tickets available. WVU tickets are cheap nowadays. Even Oklahoma tickets were being given away lower level for $20. Why get season tickets? That’s a total scam. Dana isn’t worth it.

Or even better, jump a fence.

Huggs is getting too old. He can’t recruit and Belien would have blown him away had he never left. We may need to get ready for a younger coach that gets better players. WVU can win with any good coach. WVU is a great job. Huggs don’t make us, we make him. I like Huggs but he is the most overatted coach in America. His Cinci teams always busted 1st round of NCAA tourney.

Don't worry about coming back period. WVU doesn't need your kind. I hear Pitt or Marshall could use some fans of your stature.

Bye

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Bye bye

I bet that guy comes back next season.

And if not they'll still play ball. Over 128 seasons and they're not stooping now.

Has anyone ever accused you of making emotional decisions?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT