ADVERTISEMENT

This is a preview of the debate... and cnn/msn is going into REPLACE OBIDEN MODE

All Trump has do to do is stay on track. Keep asking about specific dates to Joey Jobs and his wires will cross and he will self destruct. If DJT comes out like a Mexican Wrestler and tries dropping kicking eveyone in the room, this is going to be a disaster for Trump. They want him to go ballistic.

GRGZ1u7bMAEttmN

All Trump has do to do is stay on track. Keep asking about specific dates to Joey Jobs and his wires will cross and he will self destruct. If DJT comes out like a Mexican Wrestler and tries dropping kicking eveyone in the room, this is going to be a disaster for Trump. They want him to go ballistic.

Anyone who has bought groceries, gas, or anything the past four years and paid attention to the open border shouldn't care if Trump pull his dick out and pisses on Biden and Moderators. I definitely wouldn't care or lose any sleep over it.

Reactions: JRZEER
Anyone who has bought groceries, gas, or anything the past four years and paid attention to the open border shouldn't care if Trump pull his dick out and pisses on Biden and Moderators. I definitely wouldn't care or lose any sleep over it.
This could go completely off the rails and I will laugh my ass off. Theses two are like
Loaded weapons

This could go completely off the rails and I will laugh my ass off. Theses two are like
Loaded weapons

Biden just said he doesn't have any troops dying anywhere. Guess he forgot about the Marines he got killed in Afghanistan. Nevermind all the Ukrainians he's getting killed.

Reactions: JRZEER
Fact check. Putin invaded Ukraine when Biden was Vice President and when President.

They have to replace him at this point. But who knows maybe he ends strong 😂 this is cringe

What Democrat could they replace him with that would have different policies? They all vote the same. Nothing changes except the ability to lie better while completing a coherent thought.

lol...

obiden is OFF THE RAILS !!!

lol... cnn keeps taking the camera off obiden when he looks lost...

Democrats better find an excuse to cancel the 2nd debate and hope people forget about this one before time for the election in November

Reactions: WVU82
Democrats better find an excuse to cancel the 2nd debate and hope people forget about this one before time for the election in November

Old school Democrats need to hold their nose and vote for Trump or start a new Party. Their Old Party has been hijacked by Anti-American assholes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT