ADVERTISEMENT

This board is dead....

Mountaineer Steve

All-American
May 29, 2001
We are in the middle of March Madness and nobody is posting on this board at all. It reminds me of a sPitt board. Did everyone just get sick and tired of all the fighting and leave?

That's me about 4 years ago. This board sucks for the most part. A bunch of old women bickering about nothing much at all. I'm just here to see if Browne and Staten are indeed out. There are still a couple reliable posters in here.

Nothing bad happening in Mountaineer world. Come back after the BB team meets a stronger opponent. The world will go to hell if the Spring game doesn't have score with every possession. Of course there is no defense after a couple scores are given up.

Minor spurts when the ladies don't do well. Of course baseball is pretty young. Golf?

Keep the faith. Plenty bitching being stored up at this time.

I told you so.

Basketball is dead on arrival......March Madness included!

Basketball ain't what it's all about these days. Football is king around here and for that matter the entire country. I ain't a reliable poster but .............take what I say for what it's worth. Fans don't 'travel' very well for basketball. Warez

It's more the beginning of March Madness than the 'middle'.

Anyway...people whine when other people share opinions... ...and obviously, they whine when those same people don't share.

It's a lose-lose situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT