ADVERTISEMENT

Think the Big 12 isn't tough?

Speaking of "desperate loser," look in the mirror while I check my 6-figure portfolio, work on a trip to a 57th country, send in my check for far more than the minimum to the MAC for my 21st season in Mountaineer Field and play about 200 rounds of golf a year.

Woe is me? Hah!
Cuyahoga Falls Eer..................they say it ain't bragging if you can do it. Speaking just for me and some folks from Tennessee........I am proud of you. Where do you live that you can get in 200 rounds of golf every year? That's an average of four rounds a week. Got to be somewhere in Florida. Warez

Pressed LOL. You obviously were with the wrong adviser and made a good decision to leave whoever you had. I have well over 1000 clients. Some of the best investor I’ve ever known are some of my clients. It’s a team event if someone has investment talent. Listen Eers I actually respect you because like me you don’t hide behind a keyboard name like most of the homers on this site. That’s the first thing. Second don’t make this about me and you. I went to PItt and then started a Masters program at CMU before I decided to begin a Financial Services career with Dean Witter/Morgan Stanley. I’m currently one of VOYAs largest advisers in the country. I’ve been interviewed in the Pittsburgh Business Times. I’ve been interviewed on TV by Sally Wiggins of WTAE here in Pittsburgh. Look it up if you feel like it. Top 1% wage earner in USA and probably the world. I literally just bought $247,500 of Google in my IRA a couple of weeks ago. My Cryptocurrency account alone on Coinbase and Bitstamp are larger than some IRAs. Belong to Country Clubs. Drive Benz. Rolexes. Travel all over the place. Blah blah blah. For the insecure homers I’m not bragging. I’m just confronting Eers arrogance because I’m the second member he flipped off to about his money. I’m only stating facts. I stopped measuring brain pans and income levels 20 years ago. So save the insecure and toxic replies. Anyway Eers talking material stuff with me won’t get you very far. There’s always someone Bigger, tougher and more wealthy than all of us Eers. My suggestion, at least regarding me, is stay with the Pitt sucks thing. If you ran around with me in my material world for 6 months you would probabply shit your pants like Paterno.

BTW Eers if your money has only doubled in the last 21 years I suggest you get yourself a good financial adviser.
Read it again. I have double what I had at retirement despite spending all that money on traveling and a host of other things. By I am impressed greatly by your track record. I'll just lim

I'd cry all the way to the bank, but that's not where I keep my assets.

Now, let's get back to talking WVU sports.

Hey, he asked. Otherwise, I wouldn't have responded.

I've worn out a couple of visas because they only have a certain number of pages.

Read it again. I have double what I had at retirement despite spending all that money on traveling and a host of other things. By I am impressed greatly by your track record. I'll just lim

I’m just messin with ya. No harm. Sounds and seems like you are happy and vibrant! That’s all that matters Eers. This is kinda a weird group of friends. Most of us have things in common but some have no tolerance for different opinions. Hey I’ve got a ton of friends because of my clubs and profession. But I always enjoy Rivals.

Beware of the poser who is always telling you how much money they have...how important they are...or why they are an expert at damn near everything. Wait a minute, that sounds a lot like Cuyahoga...Talmadeer...eers to ya or whatever. LOL

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Beware of the poser who is always telling you how much money they have...how important they are...or why they are an expert at damn near everything. Wait a minute, that sounds a lot like Cuyahoga...Talmadeer...eers to ya or whatever. LOL

So you think Cuyahoga likes to blow his own horn? What about it .....Cuyahoga......you like to toot your own horn? Warez

I had Family in Fairmont for years. Thanksgiving was all Pitt and WVU!!
I really miss the Backyard Brawl. It felt better to beat them than anyone else. Money broke up geographical conferences that let fans travel to road games. Now WVU fans have to go 800 to 1,200 miles to a road game. The tripled payday is great for WVU, and players get on a plane so 800 or 400 miles doesn't matter, but the fans ....

I really miss the Backyard Brawl. It felt better to beat them than anyone else. Money broke up geographical conferences that let fans travel to road games. Now WVU fans have to go 800 to 1,200 miles to a road game. The tripled payday is great for WVU, and players get on a plane so 800 or 400 miles doesn't matter, but the fans ....

I’m hearing Pitts new AD is about done with Penn State efforts and interested in long term WVU relationship. I hope that transpires. I’m bias but I’ve always looked at Pitt and WVU as brothers in crime. They stood shoulder to shoulder fighting the good fight to save the Big East. Pitt worked hard promoting WVU during expansion. I know that from trustees that we’re involved.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I’m hearing Pitts new AD is about done with Penn State efforts and interested in long term WVU relationship. I hope that transpires. I’m bias but I’ve always looked at Pitt and WVU as brothers in crime. They stood shoulder to shoulder fighting the good fight to save the Big East. Pitt worked hard promoting WVU during expansion. I know that from trustees that we’re involved.
If you look at it through a more recent lens, you may be right. However some of us remember Penn State trying to form an all eastern conference with WVU and Pitt, BC and Syracuse wanting nothing to do with it because of the BE. It is the shortsightedness of these schools that keep that from happening. Penn State got tried of tying and went to the 10.

If you look at it through a more recent lens, you may be right. However some of us remember Penn State trying to form an all eastern conference with WVU and Pitt, BC and Syracuse wanting nothing to do with it because of the BE. It is the shortsightedness of these schools that keep that from happening. Penn State got tried of tying and went to the 10.

True 5-0 but that was like 20-30 years ago. Pitt Admin hasn’t been questionable with some historic decisions without question. I could argue comfortably and easily the Pitt admin has been downright embarrassing at times. Even recently the AD letting Dixon icing the PItt/WavU series was a disgrace. I think going forward Pitt AD Lyke sees the obvious benefit of restoring the great Pitt/WVU traditions. Both Universities are fine without the other but IMO better with a strong relationship together.

True 5-0 but that was like 20-30 years ago. Pitt Admin hasn’t been questionable with some historic decisions without question. I could argue comfortably and easily the Pitt admin has been downright embarrassing at times. Even recently the AD letting Dixon icing the PItt/WavU series was a disgrace. I think going forward Pitt AD Lyke sees the obvious benefit of restoring the great Pitt/WVU traditions. Both Universities are fine without the other but IMO better with a strong relationship together.
Agree, one of the top rivalries in college sports. I look forward to going up for the football game in the Burg.

Agree, one of the top rivalries in college sports. I look forward to going up for the football game in the Burg.
Pitt needs WVU more than WVU needs Pitt these days but, in the long run, annual meetings in football would benefit both schools and, more importantly, the fans, who can attend both venues.

Pitt needs WVU more than WVU needs Pitt these days but, in the long run, annual meetings in football would benefit both schools and, more importantly, the fans, who can attend both venues.

Yea that isn’t actually true either

WVU needs the Brawl so it can continue to establish itself as the dominant athletic department in the Western PA region.... the area is rich with recruiting talent in both football and basketball and WVU needs the help convincing kids that we are where they want to be

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT