Kansas State is 11-2

Baylor is 10-3

Oklahoma is 10-2

Oklahoma State is 10-3

Texas is 10-3

Iowa State is 9-3

Big 12 is 106-22 !!!!

Reactions: Fl.eer
for the love of god, please, enough of this crap.

Here's an honest question for you: Would you rather WVU make the Elite Eight or have an all B12 Final Four that didn't include WVU?
Honest answer. I would rather WVU win the national title than anything else, except for my family being healthy and happy. Elite Eight? That's for those who don't dream big. Man up!

Honest answer. I would rather WVU win the national title than anything else, except for my family being healthy and happy. Elite Eight? That's for those who don't dream big. Man up!
And there ya go. You'd prefer a conference member's NC to an impressive and respectable WVU season. I suggest you start rooting for South Carolina - a middle of the road team, but you'll get to join in the conference supremacy circle jerk.

And there ya go. You'd prefer a conference member's NC to an impressive and respectable WVU season. I suggest you start rooting for South Carolina - a middle of the road team, but you'll get to join in the conference supremacy circle jerk.

Reading comprehension problem.
I'll repeat it. Read slowly so you get it right this time.
"I would rather WVU win the national title than anything else."
That's so clear even a caveman can understand it.
1. WVU.
2. Big 12.
3. Rest of college basketball.

That should be easy enough to follow, even for you.

Reactions: Fl.eer
Good grief you are such a "poser". Paid sports expert my rear side! You cut and paste the same crap all over thWeS would want. Sound more like a desperate loser.
Speaking of "desperate loser," look in the mirror while I check my 6-figure portfolio, work on a trip to a 57th country, send in my check for far more than the minimum to the MAC for my 21st season in Mountaineer Field and play about 200 rounds of golf a year.

Woe is me? Hah!

Kansas beat Kentucky

Kansas beat Syracuse

Kansas beat Nebraska

Kansas beat Stanford

West Virginia beat Missouri

West Virginia beat Virginia

West Virginia beat Pitt

Texas Tech beat Boston College

Texas Tech beat Northwestern

Kansas State beat Washington State

Kansas State beat Vanderbilt

Baylor beat Wisconsin

Oklahoma beat Oregon

Oklahoma beat Southern Cal

Oklahoma beat Northwestern

Oklahoma State beat Florida State

Oklahoma State beat Pitt

Texas beat Virginia Commonwealth

Texas beat Alabama

Iowa State beat Iowa

Kansas beat Kentucky

Kansas beat Syracuse

Kansas beat Nebraska

Kansas beat Stanford

West Virginia beat Pitt

Baylor beat Wisconsin

Oklahoma beat Oregon

Oklahoma State beat Pitt

Texas beat Alabama

Iowa State beat Iowa

The only thing that matters in these Mine Is Bigger Than Yours discussions is: How does our school / conference fair in the Big Dance. Most of the opinions that I have read from the media talking heads says that the B12 is the most competitive conference in the country. But, it lacks a true Final Four contender. And, I am convinced that KU will not go that far. I also don't believe that WV or TTU will either. I hope, and pray, that part two (the WV part) of that statement is proven incorrect.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Speaking of "desperate loser," look in the mirror while I check my 6-figure portfolio, work on a trip to a 57th country, send in my check for far more than the minimum to the MAC for my 21st season in Mountaineer Field and play about 200 rounds of golf a year.

Woe is me? Hah!

Yea...I get it. The world would crumble if you didn't lead it...spoken like a true progressive weenie lol.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34

Kansas beat Kentucky

Kansas beat Syracuse

Kansas beat Nebraska

Kansas beat Stanford

West Virginia beat Pitt

Baylor beat Wisconsin

Oklahoma beat Oregon

Oklahoma State beat Pitt

Texas beat Alabama

Iowa State beat Iowa

This year it seems the ACC, The Big12 and SEC are the best conferences but it’s almost imposible to say for sure whose best. Big Ten seem a bit down this year and the PAC12 sucks. The Big East is overrated every year. The ultimate one trick pony Conference.

Reading comprehension problem.
I'll repeat it. Read slowly so you get it right this time.
"I would rather WVU win the national title than anything else."
That's so clear even a caveman can understand it.
1. WVU.
2. Big 12.
3. Rest of college basketball.

That should be easy enough to follow, even for you.
You refused to say whether you'd prefer WVU make the Elite Eight versus a FF of KU, OK, TT, and UT. That's telling.

Most would assume a fan would prefer a very good year for their school instead of a magnificent year for a conference member.

You refused to say whether you'd prefer WVU make the Elite Eight versus a FF of KU, OK, TT, and UT. That's telling.

Most would assume a fan would prefer a very good year for their school instead of a magnificent year for a conference member.

Big 12 non-conference records:

Kansas is 11-2

West Virginia is 11-2

Texas Tech is 12-1

TCU is 12-1

Kansas State is 11-2

Baylor is 10-3

Oklahoma is 10-2

Oklahoma State is 10-3

Texas is 10-3

Iowa State is 9-3

Big 12 is 106-22 !!!!

What’s your point? Is it that the Big12 is a good conference or way better than every other conference in America?

What’s your point? Is it that the Big12 is a good conference or way better than every other conference in America?
Both. Thanks for playing straight man for me.
Notice that TOFU couldn't even win its own weak conference tournament? A Lion ate the TOFU! Early exit in March Madness for the TOFU crowd. Next to Pitt's misery, this makes me happiest.

II agree . TOFU is a sad excuse for a team. Good thing they're in the Big 10. The Big 12 would eat them up. Well, they are TOFU.

It is sad that you have filled an empty hole in your life with worthless hatred for an institution for no reason at all....

And what appears to be some weird/sick pleasure achieved by calling Ohio State by a little pet name

Meanwhile, that school has a great Football and Basketball program right now

Their basketball team won 2 more games this season than your great alma mater did IN SPITE of a more difficult schedule

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rpi/_/sort/sos

Both. Thanks for playing straight man for me.
Notice that TOFU couldn't even win its own weak conference tournament? A Lion ate the TOFU! Early exit in March Madness for the TOFU crowd. Next to Pitt's misery, this makes me happiest.

I get a kick out of you!!! The homer is just the cutest thing.

Reactions: Rootmaster

Woe is me? Hah!

If you’re taking income from a six figure portfolio you are on a fairly tight budget. Of course that’s fine but just sayin Eers. If I ever meet you in The Villages drinks and dinner are definitely on me.

II agree . TOFU is a sad excuse for a team. Good thing they're in the Big 10. The Big 12 would eat them up. Well, they are TOFU.

You know Eeers you come off as a jealous immature homer looking to cat fight with anti Ohio State stuff. It’s hard to give you any credibility. I mean hack on Pitt. Hack on Penn State. Ohio State is Blue Blood college royalty and you come off as foolish to any unbiased fan.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

Kansas beat Kentucky

Kansas beat Syracuse

Kansas beat Nebraska

Kansas beat Stanford

West Virginia beat Pitt

Baylor beat Wisconsin

Oklahoma beat Oregon

Oklahoma State beat Pitt

Texas beat Alabama

Iowa State beat Iowa

Hey Eers talk about a tough conference.......if UNC loses at Duke tonight they are the 6th seed in ACC tourney. Even a Big12 homer has to appreciate that no?

calm down you old fart..I'm just so impressed with your orgasmic boasting of your incredible life...you are a national treasure.

He’s 85 and a low level sports beat guy that made very little. I’m in the Financial services industry. I’m guessing he inherited $400,000-$500,000 grand and is drawing from a bond portfolio. As interest rates go up his principal is going down so he’s watching his six figure portfolio everyday. Come on Eers be honest. Am I close?

He’s 85 and a low level sports beat guy that made very little. I’m in the Financial services industry. I’m guessing he inherited $400,000-$500,000 grand and is drawing from a bond portfolio. As interest rates go up his principal is going down so he’s watching his six figure portfolio everyday. Come on Eers be honest. Am I close?
Not even close. I did my own stock-picking, including a fourfold increase in one. I'll admit I got lucky because 4 of my choices were bought out by other companies so, as you know being in the financial services industry, means they had to pay more than market price to get the stockholders to agree with the terms.

I've been retired 21 years, have traveled to 56 countries (Cuba last month), 44 states, taken 14 cruises, have Mountaineer Field season tickets for 21 years and my portfolio is twice what it was the day I retired despite spending 6 figures on all that travel.

I'm just a coal miner's son, and admire my father far more than myself for putting his life on the line every day so that I would get a WVU education.

By the way, my portfolio increased dramatically after I stopped using financial planners and made my own decisions. I figured I shouldn't take advice from anyone who didn't make $1 million already with their personal decisions.
The ball's in your court. You've been Press Virginiaed.

Reactions: Phil
Not even close. I did my own stock-picking, including a fourfold increase in one. I'll admit I got lucky because 4 of my choices were bought out by other companies so, as you know being in the financial services industry, means they had to pay more than market price to get the stockholders to agree with the terms.

I've been retired 21 years, have traveled to 56 countries (Cuba last month), 44 states, taken 14 cruises, have Mountaineer Field season tickets for 21 years and my portfolio is twice what it was the day I retired despite spending 6 figures on all that travel.

I'm just a coal miner's son, and admire my father far more than myself for putting his life on the line every day so that I would get a WVU education.

By the way, my portfolio increased dramatically after I stopped using financial planners and made my own decisions. I figured I shouldn't take advice from anyone who didn't make $1 million already with their personal decisions.
The ball's in your court. You've been Press Virginiaed.

Pressed LOL. You obviously were with the wrong adviser and made a good decision to leave whoever you had. I have well over 1000 clients. Some of the best investor I’ve ever known are some of my clients. It’s a team event if someone has investment talent. Listen Eers I actually respect you because like me you don’t hide behind a keyboard name like most of the homers on this site. That’s the first thing. Second don’t make this about me and you. I went to PItt and then started a Masters program at CMU before I decided to begin a Financial Services career with Dean Witter/Morgan Stanley. I’m currently one of VOYAs largest advisers in the country. I’ve been interviewed in the Pittsburgh Business Times. I’ve been interviewed on TV by Sally Wiggins of WTAE here in Pittsburgh. Look it up if you feel like it. Top 1% wage earner in USA and probably the world. I literally just bought $247,500 of Google in my IRA a couple of weeks ago. My Cryptocurrency account alone on Coinbase and Bitstamp are larger than some IRAs. Belong to Country Clubs. Drive Benz. Rolexes. Travel all over the place. Blah blah blah. For the insecure homers I’m not bragging. I’m just confronting Eers arrogance because I’m the second member he flipped off to about his money. I’m only stating facts. I stopped measuring brain pans and income levels 20 years ago. So save the insecure and toxic replies. Anyway Eers talking material stuff with me won’t get you very far. There’s always someone Bigger, tougher and more wealthy than all of us Eers. My suggestion, at least regarding me, is stay with the Pitt sucks thing. If you ran around with me in my material world for 6 months you would probably shit your pants like Paterno.

BTW Eers if your money has only doubled in the last 21 years I suggest you get yourself a good financial adviser.

Last edited:

How did I ever suspect that you would turn into a financial/investment wizard the moment it became a topic. Cuyahoga...you are a world class blowhard! What a tool.

How did I ever suspect that you would turn into a financial/investment wizard the moment it became a topic. Cuyahoga...you are a world class blowhard! What a tool.

I was starting to think he offered something to a basic conversation. But I realize now that he is virtually unable to converse intelligently with anyone with a different perspective or opinion. Has has zero tolerance for just about anything that isn’t what he believes. All things WVU lead to blind faith in Big12, shit on Pitt, blue blood Ohio State sucks and insecurities about the ACC and Big Ten. It’s like conversing with a 12 year. Yet he wrote and communicated for a living apparently. I’ve tried multiple times to be civil with some of these homers. This site is the most toxic I visit.

Last edited:
I went to PItt and then started a Masters program at CMU before I decided to begin a Financial Services career with Dean Witter/Morgan Stanley. I’m currently one of VOYAs largest advisers in the country.

Were you ever in the MS Greensburg office?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT