ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Things move quickly for late JUCO

I wish there could be some honesty on measurements of these kids. Unless his OLine averages 6'8" there is NO way he's 6'3". None. Zip.

Is he 6 even? likely. I might even be talked into 6'1". Just watch him on the sidelines against average looking folks. Someone 6'3" with a helmet on should tower over those folks. He doesn't.

Reactions: WVU-Brand
any word on who may be leaving? This does not seem like "the just adding an arm for camping throwing" type signing?

I wish there could be some honesty on measurements of these kids. Unless his OLine averages 6'8" there is NO way he's 6'3". None. Zip.

Is he 6 even? likely. I might even be talked into 6'1". Just watch him on the sidelines against average looking folks. Someone 6'3" with a helmet on should tower over those folks. He doesn't.
Remember when Pat White was 6'2" for his rFr season? Then 6'1" for the following years? And theeeen he was barely 6' in the NFL?

Good times.

Just looking at the video I'd estimate he is about 6'-1-1/2". Guess on my part, but it looks reasonable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT