ADVERTISEMENT

The XFL gets

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
a lot of stuff right and I hope the NFL is paying attention. For example, the games are typically shorter than an NFL game, the instant replays are a lot faster, the kick off rule is a hell of a lot better and more fun, and the on sides kick rule...is solid

Also while the quality of play is a little meh, it's fun to see some of your college favorites who aren't quite good enough for the NFL....

I think the All American Football League had it right on one major point. Make the teams be regional with the colleges there.

How much better would ticket sales be if all the players from a certain pro team were made up of only players from 3-4 possible schools?

I hope current WVU players are paying attention. If Leddie Brown can't make NFL why do they think they will? Get education, prepare for life after football. Make contacts.

I hope current WVU players are paying attention. If Leddie Brown can't make NFL why do they think they will? Get education, prepare for life after football. Make contacts.
That's some very deep advice on life coming from you CFE , a fraud who never played, or was around, any sport in your life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT