ADVERTISEMENT

The trolls and low information fans will return in mass and the boards average IQ will go down about

As a Marshall fan, Docs achieving about what I thought he would over the last four years. If anything I say isn't objective in my quick analysis, feel free to let me know.

We're a small school with a small budget. WVU is not & even though they can't pay Alabama money, they money they are paying is pretty significant & what they've gotten back should make all WVU fans question what they expect from their program. Especially given how Dana was brought in & the promises that were made with his hiring. Go back to 2012 - Dana lost 6 of his last eight (the Pinstripe bowl was a bad, bad loss.) In 2013, Dana only wins 4 & doesn't qualify for a bowl game. In 2014 Dana lost four of his last five with a loss in the bowl game. This year he went from Sept 26 to Nov 7th without winning a game while giving up 179 points in four games. Go to any story about the KState game & read who the fans are putting the blame on. If WVU loses their bowl game this year, that will be an entire graduating class (students & players) who haven't seen the team end a year on a high note. I know Dana's collecting on already negotiated bonuses but if you go back & add up what he's gotten, I imagine it would a tough dollar amount to justify if I were a WVU fan.

I will say this, I have no idea why Dana & his staff can't recruit & develop a top tier qb. The day he was hired, that's the one position I thought given all the hype around Holgorsen, that WVU would not have a problem with. But they can't & I don't know why. Seems like his staff has them in a perpetual rebuild mode.

After the October Dana & this staff had, I figured a contract extension at the end of this current contract would hinge on two things: Winning out the rest of the 2015 season (which didn't happen) & delivering a BIG12 title next year. Given what WVU will lose on defense next year alone AND the fact Howard will still be your best option at qb, I have a hard time believing Dana & staff will be in Motown past next season.

Why the lengthy troll posting - most folks quit reading after the 3rd sentence. I think even Kansas could beat the Blue Raiders. And WVU's athletic department isn't subsidized by the tax payers.

The Big 12 is an elite conference. WVU is not an elite member. WVU is average at best.

We are in the top half of this elite conference:

1. Oklahoma 11-1
2. TCU 10-2
3. Baylor 9-3
4. Oklahoma State 10-2
5. West Virginia 7-5
6. Texas Tech 7-5
7. Texas 5-7
8. Kansas State 6-6
9. Iowa State 3-9
10. Kansas

Middle of the pack....

It is only our 4th year - you didn't think that we would be dominating the Big 12 at this point did you? WVU just got a decent meeting room and practice field. Baby steps.

It is only our 4th year - you didn't think that we would be dominating the Big 12 at this point did you? WVU just got a decent meeting room and practice field. Baby steps.

A decent meeting room? Well that settles it. That should translate to a couple wins next season.

How could anyone expect WVU to win in this conference without a new meeting room?

Reactions: bEER_Nation13
A decent meeting room? Well that settles it. That should translate to a couple wins next season.

How could anyone expect WVU to win in this conference without a new meeting room?

Facilities are important. Not having a meeting room just shows you how much progress is needed to be on par with the other power conference schools. We are not in Kansas anymore Toto.

tumblr_ll77wo0Byo1qje0v1o1_400.png

Last edited:
until you idiots learn to listen and comprehend you will continue mouth breathing that your points are valid and ignored. The questions have been answered and explained.

Comprehend WHAT!? All you have said is KSU is a good team, Big XII is an elite conference, and insulted anyone that expressed criticism of the coaching staff. When asked for reasons behind your assertion of "KSU is a good team" ... you offer no points to back-up this assertion. You simply insult anyone who dares not believe your assertions without disputing any of the points they bring. So, a simple question. Do you think fans are expecting too much for WVU to be a program that at least competes for a Big XII title every few years or do you think WVU has the right man at the helm to get WVU to that level?

Comprehend WHAT!? All you have said is KSU is a good team, Big XII is an elite conference, and insulted anyone that expressed criticism of the coaching staff. When asked for reasons behind your assertion of "KSU is a good team" ... you offer no points to back-up this assertion. You simply insult anyone who dares not believe your assertions without disputing any of the points they bring. So, a simple question. Do you think fans are expecting too much for WVU to be a program that at least competes for a Big XII title every few years or do you think WVU has the right man at the helm to get WVU to that level?
if you could read, you would know I offered the reasons KState is a good team. Stop mouth breathing

One Big reason KSU is Good. Coach Snyder....made a Huge Difference. Don't think Dana is the younger version.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT